Rebecca Lamb #36 Magic mirror makes her slimmer, but when will Steve get a decent dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back gains 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 this is the most laughable thing I’ve ever seen! Since when did she start lifting weights to work out her back?? 🤣😄😄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This was her figure January 2019. Looks the same now

Just watched this video and actually felt emotional for her when she got upset about leaving her mum friends she had made in the village, can’t imagine the isolation she must be experiencing now. I moved cities once away from all my family and friends and it was the loneliest time of my life even though I lived with my partner at the time, and had a full time job.

Attachments

Reactions: 18
I moved cities, away from all my family a month before she did and I still now feel very isolated and miss where we used to live, difference is I'm in civilization. I feel for her too
But if she wasn't so pig headed and actually said how she was truly feeling she would get alot more respect.
It's clear there has been a shift in her since they moved. I think she thought this would be the dream but in reality I think she is defo more of a modern towny person, tbh I think she would love to be in a new build house near a Primark. Lol I truly believe this is Steve's dream and as much as I think she's an idiot most of the time I do also feel for her, she must see it herself the change in her.

Reactions: 21
I think everyone agrees no one likes seeing her sad or not the girl she was.

problem is she’s so far up her own arse to even recognise it. she can’t be real because she doesn’t know how to be. the best thing for her is to get a job move back with her mother and learn some self respect and be independent but we’ve got more chance of hell freezing over 😂

Reactions: 23
Don’t know if this has been discussed yet, I’ve skipped some pages sorry!!
But this girl is just something else, nice family friendly content!

It’s literally her job to be online, the so called ‘trolls’ are part of it as tit as that may be. She signed up for it.
It’s tit when my boss tells me that I need to work faster or gives me extra stuff to do but it’s part of my job?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Funny thing is you can’t even get hold of flash even if you wanted to join in 😂 not that I do!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Late to the party here but just seen she’s advertising a home security system. Great... another camera she can flash her camel toe at.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
MOST parents would encourage their daughter to maintain her independence. Maybe she needed to be pregnant to guarantee Steve didn't dump her. It all seems very grim, definitely not the kind of image she's trying to portray, but it certainly would explain the dynamics of their relationship. Steve is stuck with her, when it was meant to be a friends with benefits situation

Steve was engaged to his ex wasn’t it? Kinda feels like she wanted something no other girl had before from him. Alfeh was as much definitely planned as she is size ten.

Reactions: 13
That security camera looks crap. We have recently had a couple fitted, properly screwed to the house and installed by an electrician.
The fact that that one ‘sticks’ to surfaces suggests it would be easy to grab it off the wall.

But we know Begga, who cares about quality if it is free!

Reactions: 21
Steve was engaged to his ex wasn’t it? Kinda feels like she wanted something no other girl had before from him. Alfeh was as much definitely planned as she is size ten.
No he was never engaged to his ex he told his ex if she wanted marriage or babies to find some one else!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Her old house was gorgeous too. Her current house cud be similar but needs about £50k plus spending on it. Watched a house tour of it and it's much bigger than I thought. There are two rooms downstairs, dining room and playroom/snug that are closed off/never used. Upstairs there are four bedrooms but the boys share . They had their own lovely bedrooms in the old house with proper beds! When are they ever going to do their house up? It's really odd.

I don't know a child that doesn't like grapes, bananas, satsumas, blueberries etc. It's bullshit. He'll eat them if there's no crap alternatives offered to him.
Meet my son then. The only fruit he will eat is strawberries and raspberries and he doesn't get biscuits and chocolate snacks.

Reactions: 6
I can't understand why anyone is buying little cartons of juices for kids when we have nowhere to be ? Lmao
I hate them anyway cos they're just full of sugar but seriously we're at home?
Kids won't drink smoothie if I make it so I get all the fruit out and let them choose and make themselves.. then they drink it!
I’m dentist!! I totally get cartons of “smoothie” for pack lunches or on the move but honestly smoothies are the worst!! Filled with sugar and the fruit pulp makes the sugar stick to your teeth! My kids are allowed Harribo before I would give them a smoothie 😂😂😂😂.. not to mention once fruit is liquidised the fibre is gone!

Reactions: 14
I wonder how long beaver and Becks were together before Alfie was conceived? Can't have been long
Well from looking at Beavers tweets, and then lining it up with what beggy says in her q&a & Alfehs birthday. She was pregnant whilst he was with his ex.

Ignore that, she wasn’t pregnant, but she claims to have been with him (celebrated 8 years or something on her insta a few months ago) but there are tweets talking to his ex about blowjobs from months after that date 😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.