Rebecca Lamb #36 Magic mirror makes her slimmer, but when will Steve get a decent dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can never get over the fact she announced twice she was pregnant very early on 😐
I am super paranoid about these things but that’s just me

My poor husband is still working 10/11 hour days and has to come home and listen to me moaning tonight 😂
Bless your Husband!! 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I found her, she must read here as when I posted her tweet back in March it’s gone since. She looks lovely, she has really blonde locks, looks classy.

Reactions: 3
Well I have to say I think Steve looked much better in 2012, I don’t know what it is butvhe looked more boyish and less beaver. It’s like he’s grown out of his face!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I deffo have too much time on my hands but I have a theory that she isn’t the ex (I love a snoop 😂)
324DB8E5-F5E1-4D4A-B795-D1CA2EBFCCFE.jpeg 22EA3247-872C-43EA-8CA4-21919824D837.jpeg
I think the #shitblowy is a joke between this girl and him in context to Tulisa’s sex tape being released. She was quite active on Twitter and there’s nothing to suggest that Steve was her boyfriend. We’re all pretty sure that Rebecca has access to Steve’s Instagram account and I don’t think she’d ‘allow’ him to follow and be followed by an ex girlfriend who at the time would of been her competition. Plus Rebecca follows this girls sister on Instagram. I definitely fell into a 2012 twitter rabbit hole but that’s just me putting my 2p in 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hold the front page!! I’ve just watched the Aldi haul....where’s the gnocchi?? We don’t normally go a week without seeing gnocchi because she really really loves gnocchi 🤔 Where was last nights sausage casserole? Made me 😂 when she said she’d bought the ‘healthier’ wraps.....they’re not healthy when you fill them with calorie laden crap! Very little fruit and veg as per normal. Can’t wait for the chicken stroganoff....she’s really really becoming adventurous 😂
She probably ate that stewing beef which was bound to be tougher than her leather boots and thougt prehaps chicken would be better. Saying that I’ll bet she used the slow cooker this time 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
If Steve did cheat on this girl then i dont think it's weird, I dont live far from my ex, we are both now married( to different people) with our own children and my mum will speak to him if she sees him and vice versa.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.