Rebecca Lamb #36 Magic mirror makes her slimmer, but when will Steve get a decent dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As soon as I saw the back ‘gains’ story I came straight over here for the comments 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why hasn't she mentioned being nominated for a 5k? She didn't share the story from the account that tagged her and didn't even acknowledge it.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If that is what she looks like without posing then that is what should be shown to her followers.

Reactions: 9
Body positive but I'll stand in an unnatural pose to fool myself and my followers into thinking that I'm slimmer 🤨
I'll also lap up the "you look great" comments knowing full well I don't look like that without trickery

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I swear it’s that’s mirror of hers,it’s got to be a slimming mirror. In Steve’s stories and on video camera she looks an awful lot bigger

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just been watching her old videos too, she seemed a million times happier! She used to work twice a week at a hair salon, go for walks in the village, be friends with the school Mums and actually have a bit of a life!

I do feel sorry for her- she must go for days without seeing another adult other than Steve. (It would be so annoying living 30-40 mins away from any proper town)

They have that gorgeous dining room attached to their kitchen that has the shower and toilet... she could have that as her little project and paint it and do it up herself- I would love to watch that!

she’s stuck in a boring rut of food shops and walks behind their house and it won’t get her 100k subs!!!
Oh did she say she worked in a hairdresser in a vlog?! Which one?

The other day I fell down a rabbit hole of watching her old YouTube videos....

I found it bizarre. I'd always thought she was working at Asda when she got pregnant with Alfie and just not gone back after maternity leave. Which in some respects is fair enough.

She filmed a DITL in like 2016 that I watched the other day where she went to Asda for her weekly shop, she said to Alfie whilst sitting in the car park "mummeh used to work here BEFORE you were in my tummeh"

Sooo 18 year old grubby handed her notice in at her job because she had an older rich boyfriend but wasn't even engaged or pregnant at the time?! 😳 Anyone else who's parents just wouldn't have let them do that at 18?????

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Why hasn't she mentioned being nominated for a 5k? She didn't share the story from the account that tagged her and didn't even acknowledge it.
It would be so lovely to run around there as well because it's stunning and would give her some time away as we all need a break from time to time. Shame as she could do sonething like couch to 5k and it would be interesting content

Reactions: 8

I found it bizarre. I'd always thought she was working at Asda when she got pregnant with Alfie and just not gone back after maternity leave. Which in some respects is fair enough.

She filmed a DITL in like 2016 that I watched the other day where she went to Asda for her weekly shop, she said to Alfie whilst sitting in the car parm "mummeh used to work here BEFORE you were in my tummeh"

Sooo 18 year old grubby handed her notice in at her job because she had an older rich boyfriend but wasn't even engaged or pregnant at the time?! 😳 Anyone else who's parents just wouldn't have let them do that at 18?????
MOST parents would encourage their daughter to maintain her independence. Maybe she needed to be pregnant to guarantee Steve didn't dump her. It all seems very grim, definitely not the kind of image she's trying to portray, but it certainly would explain the dynamics of their relationship. Steve is stuck with her, when it was meant to be a friends with benefits situation

Body positive but I'll stand in an unnatural pose to fool myself and my followers into thinking that I'm slimmer 🤨
I'll also lap up the "you look great" comments knowing full well I don't look like that without trickery
Your profile pic 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She thinks so much of herself ‘ I can stand like this and look really slim’ no you can’t. Not being cruel but she’s not slim at all, she’s curvy and you can see her belly in her gym pants, and that’s absolutely fine! Thought she embraced her body. She eats tit, you can’t just do a few star jumps and expect to be fit.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Also though- the windows are only single glazed... it must be FREEZING in there. Maybe why she’s always in her

She filmed a DITL in like 2016 that I watched the other day where she went to Asda for her weekly shop, she said to Alfie whilst sitting in the car park "mummeh used to work here BEFORE you were in my tummeh"

In this one! 11 mins in!

• Heart
  • Haha
that food shop would literally last my family less than a week- my kid’s are never full especially now there home all day- the pancakes they have most days but there’s only enough for 6 days?

Also though- the windows are only single glazed... it must be FREEZING in there. Maybe why she’s always in her

In this one! 11 mins in!
Look how beautiful her hair was.
This has honestly made me feel so sad for her. She's just worlds away from the person in this video.

Reactions: 18
Look how beautiful her hair was.
This has honestly made me feel so sad for her. She's just worlds away from the person in this video.
Her old house was gorgeous too. Her current house cud be similar but needs about £50k plus spending on it. Watched a house tour of it and it's much bigger than I thought. There are two rooms downstairs, dining room and playroom/snug that are closed off/never used. Upstairs there are four bedrooms but the boys share . They had their own lovely bedrooms in the old house with proper beds! When are they ever going to do their house up? It's really odd.

So the boys have - 1 punnet of strawberries, brioche loaf cause it’s sweeter, yoghurt raisins because they won’t eat normal raisins, iced rings, smoothies, chocolate crepes. All for ONE week? If my son refused fruit for no good reason he wouldn’t be getting all those sugary snacks. As for Alfie not liking fruit, I think he’s bullshitting. He can eat blueberries in fried bread, raisins if they’re covered in yoghurt and can drink a smoothie that tastes like fruit but won’t eat fruit?? He’s got Rebecca wrapped round his finger.
I don't know a child that doesn't like grapes, bananas, satsumas, blueberries etc. It's bullshit. He'll eat them if there's no crap alternatives offered to him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.