Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OhhBacon

VIP Member
The Readly ad really pissed me off because she couldn’t name one magazine that she reads on it. She just said ‘I read loads of wedding magazines’

I have subscribed to readly for 6 months, it is great but only if you read magazines. You just have to buy 2 mags ie Red and Vogue to make your money back. Since subscribing I have read lots of magazines I wouldn’t normally buy but I have enjoyed.
It is great if you commute (in normal life) because you can download the mag. You have access to lots of past issues too. (I travel, or did travel for work, so at an airport I have access to 100’s of mags without carrying them)

I think it‘s great and was telling colleagues about it in a meeting recently. I know that they would sign up because I could genuinely tell them what was great. It’s not about thousands of magazines, it about quality titles direct to your iPad.

Her advert is terrible because she clearly doesn’t use it. There is nothing genuine about her ad, that’s why people don’t like her ads because they aren’t genuine. She is the wrong choice for this product.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Bec3007

VIP Member
I went off Instagram when I got to the part where it says put it in the slow cooker. Weetabix in a slow cooker? If that doesn’t scream Rebecca Lamb I don’t know what does. Minger 🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

Win

VIP Member
Bloody hell, how big is this sodding track that 2SS has been fixing for the past 18 years?

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Cooper123

VIP Member
So yesterday when she had her glass of wine she said that was the last of it and she had no more in the house. But tonight she’s produced another glass of wine. So much for isolating. The bullshit this one comes out with it’s crazy!

Reactions: 42

Mavismcfield

She's a mum of "2 wild boys who never stay still" yet she's constantly saying how they're just watching a film/napping and anyone that watches her stories can see they are 2 of the most listless, lethargic children I've ever seen!

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Mum24

Chatty Member
You are not LJC you will never been on the same league as LJC... Aff linking boohoo pink tracksuits near enough identical to the one she wore yesterday? Cringing. Aff linking clothes you don't even have, shameful. People are out of jobs, my husband is still working, (actual work not just pissing about on a 'track' all day everyday) most of the country are deciding whether they need to take a mortgage holiday cos we can't afford to pay the bills and you think it's appropriate to fleece money out of your followers for things you do not even own.... Will you be buying them then doing a haul and letting us know how they actually fit, what the quality is, is it true to size ? (Video idea there... Not just saying 'this is super cute') just give it up. Supermarkets are hiring tonnes of people, why don't you go and get a real job now 'influencinf and youtube' is finally drying up?? And we can all tell that it is by the beggy insta posts... You're out of content and our of ideas.. here comes baby number 3 for content for the next year 😢 you are predictable and embarrassing.

Sorry... Can't stop ranting she is reallllly grating on me recently 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Silverheel

Chatty Member
So did Beaver go out to fill potholes and accidentally drove 3 hours, bought a new car and came back to continue work on the track?

• Haha

Win

VIP Member
“I need to feed the doggies.. erm, coz they need feeding.”
Thank the lord she cleared that one up.

• Haha

Pepperminttea

GOD DAMN FUCKING BANANA BREAD, NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOU'RE SHITTY BANANA BREAD, PEOPLE HAVE BEEN MAKING THIS SINCE BEFORE YOU WERE BORN! YOU DIDN'T INVENT IT!!!!!😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Sorry but it's really getting on my nerves!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Each_peach

VIP Member
I got so sick of seeing her posting that lipstick "Barley there" I thought it can't be barley surely, it ain't the colour of barley.

Googled it.

It's called Barely There and she's just thick as fuck.

Literally copied it off the tube and still can't spell it. And she's home schooling? Fuck me.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
There’s people dying and she’s on about going on a plane.
She’s so unbelievably dumb.

Does she not realise that this is going to go
On for months? That when this eventually does come to an end, the world is going to be a very very very different place? That the economy is going to be a disaster? That many holiday companies/airlines are going to be out of business? That we will be in the worst recession in 100 years?
She needs to get her head out of her bum and start educating herself. This is not just going to be a few weeks of staying indoors and then everything will go back to “normal”

Reactions: 39

PeachySher

2B72D6A1-F42A-4C4D-B902-02A4E39A302B.jpeg

This should not be the norm for her children. Cake before breakfast. Even a breakfast starter is weird. All she gives them is sugar I can’t stand it!!

• Sick
  • Wow

Llamabama

Chatty Member
Can you imagine her cookbook?

Cookie dough
Ingredients
- likkle bit of flour
- some realleh cute chocolate chips
- a small cute likkle egg
- a slow cooker (lid optional)

- likkle bit of sugar

Method
- put all the realleh cute ingredients into a realleh cute bowl and give it a likkle mix. It should look realleh realleh cute. Pour the slop - sorry mixture into your slow cooker and then pour yourself a cute glass of wine and go on tiktok or take bodeh positiviteh photos in the mirror
- after 2 likkle hours take the cookie dough out of the slow cooker and scoff it all before the kids can have any
- cry into another likkle glass of wine about how your life is falling apart
- finally, post a cute pic on Instagram of your bodeh rolls and say moderation is key and you should love your own bodeh

PS Tag me in all your cute cookie dough attempts and I’ll share you on ma stories to big maself up

Xoxo Rebecca

• Haha
  • Heart

EnolaGay

In the last few months she has spent god knows how much on nails , hair , filler , botox , then over grand on a dog then Steaver bought an expensive watch and approx 15 to 20k on a car...AND SHES BEGGING FOR A FOOOOKIN FREEBIE HOLIDAY...the absolute low down scumbags, your not worth a bus ticket to keighley .
Oh and Steaver stay at home....think your big and clever self isolating in your brum brum , well you will be self isolating in a cell before long , you dumb idiot you documented all your little drives AND bought a car from a dealership .....its not just insta its also evidence !!!!
She bleated not long ago stay away from the dales , then goes fortnightly shopping every other day...
And no way did Alfie say anything about a plane unless it was plain chocolate ...
Trying to use her kids to get jet2 to gift her a holiday...disgusting , im sure they want to be associated with someone who declares covid 19 is a load of crap.
Oh and by the way begs, that has been saved and every company that goes anywhere near you will be sent it , im sure they will be happy to be involved with someone whom claims it crap and hype but probably cost any said company a fortune.
If you want a holiday FOOKIN PAY FOR IT LIKE THE DOG AND CAR

• Heart