Rebecca Lamb #32 Happeh Groundhog Day Beckeh, Cheers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just been in the shower thinking how can she possibly have gone 2 weeks without washing her hair. I was thinking of all the things I’d done in 2 weeks and wondering how she’s possibly gone that long! Especially after all that ‘exercise’ she does!!

Reactions: 17
What a horrible, aggressive story! I hope no one likes it now. How bloody rude!
She's an arse hole. She doesn't show me or my colleagues any support after a 12 hour shift, in fact she claimed corona virus was made up by the government. I hate to inform her Royal cretiness but it's very real. I don't like to use the word hate, but I truly hate that lazy, greedy work shy cow. I wouldn't click on any of her links, her family get too many gifted items/trips etc, so definitely not going to help her get money from an affiliate link

Reactions: 33
I understand AD’s but why do they lie saying ‘I love to pick up my iPad and read for me time’ ‘I always read magazines about weddings and stuff’. Do you even know how to read Rebecca?
When you post your entire life for thousands to see, there’s just no lying about what you get up to because we already know.

Reactions: 25
She’s as thick as tit isn’t she? Like, genuinely dumb. She’s so stupid she just seems completely switched off to the real world. She’s like a child - her behaviour is not that of a mature, grown adult. She’s like a sulky 14 year old. It’s actually embarrassing to read that post - literally begging for likes/engagement. What a sad act.

Reactions: 23
I understand AD’s but why do they lie saying ‘I love to pick up my iPad and read for me time’ ‘I always read magazines about weddings and stuff’. Do you even know how to read Rebecca?
When you post your entire life for thousands to see, there’s just no lying about what you get up to because we already know.

I wish she would stop putting “and stuff” at the end of every single sentence. It sounds ridiculous.

Reactions: 20
But they didn’t take their learning outdoors today did they? Because the boys are wearing something totally different in her photos from today. Does she really think her followers don’t notice this stuff?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s not had time to wash her hair for 2 weeks but has loved to read shite magazines on her iPad? Nah

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve no problem supporting ads beggy, but yours are the exception because you advertise things and we never hear of them again. Oh and you’re a bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It's so aggressive to say this is my job now come on and show me support to a level that I find acceptable or else I'm going to post snotty stories about you all not helping me enough to pay my bills, if what you do isn't bringing in enough unless you grovel to people then it's time to put your big girl pants on and let your fiancée get back to the world of work and find a nice part time job yourself it's that simple think BB Bev needs to teach her daughter a few basic life lessons .

Reactions: 18
She's an arse hole. She doesn't show me or my colleagues any support after a 12 hour shift, in fact she claimed corona virus was made up by the government. I hate to inform her Royal cretiness but it's very real. I don't like to use the word hate, but I truly hate that lazy, greedy work shy cow. I wouldn't click on any of her links, her family get too many gifted items/trips etc, so definitely not going to help her get money from an affiliate link
she may film herself clapping at 8pm for her “support”🤪

Reactions: 9
Beggar I’ll say it again, duck off and when you’ve fucked off you can go duck off Again. And whilst your at it get a proper bleeping job so you can support your family the way us “trolls” and every other person does. If people choose not to support your Ads then there’s a good bloody reason for it, it’s because you take on ads just for the hell of it. If you were asked to advertise bleeping athletes foot cream or a bleeping cream to help with piles then you’d take that on too. Give it up and duck OFF!!!!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
GOD DAMN bleeping BANANA BREAD, NO ONE GIVES A duck ABOUT YOU'RE crappy BANANA BREAD, PEOPLE HAVE BEEN MAKING THIS SINCE BEFORE YOU WERE BORN! YOU DIDN'T INVENT IT!!!!!😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Sorry but it's really getting on my nerves!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
GOD DAMN bleeping BANANA BREAD, NO ONE GIVES A duck ABOUT YOU'RE crappy BANANA BREAD, PEOPLE HAVE BEEN MAKING THIS SINCE BEFORE YOU WERE BORN! YOU DIDN'T INVENT IT!!!!!😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Sorry but it's really getting on my nerves!

My Grandma used to make Banana bread for us (in the 80s) and for my mum before us (in the 50s)

It’s like someone now trying to take credit for baking scones.

Reactions: 13
It'll also be way too sweet. She's not using cooking apples and still adds sugar to the fruit. Makes my teeth furry just thinking about it.
I was going to say exactly this. I never add any sugar to the fruit if I am using eating apples, only if I am using cooking apples. Even then I cut the amount of sugar down as the slightly tart fruit is a nice contrast to the sweet crumble and custard. Her kids diet is 50% sugar in one form or another!

Reactions: 10
is that not just a cake with oats in but she’s used weetabix instead?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.