Rebecca Lamb #32 Happeh Groundhog Day Beckeh, Cheers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All she cares about right now is going on holiday. Selfish girl, does she realise what’s actually going on in the real world? Get out of your dungeon and see what chaos is going on in our country. We don’t care about your need to go on an all inclusive 3* holiday .. she is also really struggling for engagement isn’t she when she brings the bikini pictures out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why was seeing her family in list after drinking cocktails, going on holiday and eating out? Seeing my grandma will be the first thing I do!!! I’m isolating with my mum & dad otherwise they would obvs be included too ha.

Reactions: 11
Another week in the Dales cue daily opening of windows / filming that massive hill with added bird song, slow cooker slop demos, exciting DITL, badly mimed tik toks, over filtered posts, making her bed and the boys mattresses and of course not forgetting that rank PUMA top.....have I missed anything?!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
There’s people dying and she’s on about going on a plane.
She’s so unbelievably dumb.

Does she not realise that this is going to go
On for months? That when this eventually does come to an end, the world is going to be a very very very different place? That the economy is going to be a disaster? That many holiday companies/airlines are going to be out of business? That we will be in the worst recession in 100 years?
She needs to get her head out of her bum and start educating herself. This is not just going to be a few weeks of staying indoors and then everything will go back to “normal”

Reactions: 39
am i missing something! I’m confused? She says she can’t wait to get back to normal but her life actually seems no different. Steve does the school run most days whilst she stays home with woody so nothing has changed for her? My partner mentioned the other day how a lot of people seem to be making out that their ‘normal life’ is so exciting and they do this and that just to sound like they lead an exciting life...I think Rebecca is definitely doing that. When does she ever take the boys to a toy shop? She got gifted all those toy story 4 toys (that have never been seen again!) yet it literally took her months to take the boys to the cinema to watch it. I get that it’s awkward with woody because of his age and he won’t sit still etc but Steve is home so only one of them needed to take Alfie! Also she keeps talking about how she can’t wait to go out drinking with her friends like she is some sort of party animal that goes out every weekend when in reality she goes out on the odd occasion (which is fine you don’t have to be out clubbing every week 😂) but why make out your normal life is so busy and exciting when in reality..not much is that different?!!!

I feel like she is just making out like she is so scared and talking about it all the time just to be relatable..she knows corona is hot topic at the moment and she is 100% using it for engagement. Yes mention it..but it seems like her whole social media revolves round it at the moment just like the Caroline flack situ!! She is safe and healthy, make the most of the countryside, find the positives in each day and enjoy the time with your family. Stop using it do engagement after you said it was a load of shite the other week! I’ll admit at first I was like oh it’s just like the flu..but I don’t share this opinion on social media especially not to nearly 50k followers...then start preaching a completely different opinion a week later just to fit in!

Reactions: 38
More Monday morning motivation to loathe this person even more 🤦🏻‍♀️ Holiday first on the list for our girl 👍🏻 Going to the top shop.....what’s that and where’s that 😂 Have a McDonalds.....aiming for culinary excellence as ever 😋 The cherry on the top of this post is obviously the bikini photo....not one of the four of them in these times when family life is so fragile but one of Miss Narcissist 2020 👏🏻 Let’s see an up to date one after all that slow cooker cookie dough she’s been scoffing.....on the other hand maybe not 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The fact her kid is just asking to go on a plane says it all really... My 3 year old above anything else can not wait to see both his sets of grandparents. He sees one set multiple times a week and the other set a few times a months and is missing them desperately. After that he’s asking to see his cousins, friends and go to pre school. Dont get me wrong, he’s enjoying all this time at home with me and my partner as we’re making the most of it with him, he is just very aware of the fact that he is missing those around us. I guess in a way, this is normal for her kids, not seeing family and staying in and around the house. The devastation of the virus doesn’t affect their daily lives really. What a sad way to live.

Reactions: 30
Keep smiling tho guys... that will make everything better 🙃🙃🙃🙃
bleeping.bell.end 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ffs why does she think they’ll be rushing off on holiday once this pandemic is over 😩 oh I know because it gives her another opportunity to talk about herself but ultimate give her an excuse to post another bikini pic.
She is honestly beyond boring and so dull 😴

Reactions: 21
Shopping for holidays during a pandemic crisis is incredibly ignorant

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
In crying with laughter over her lounge and sofa.
With the feck she go many months with a a slowcooker with lid.
Boys beds with no base
She's all fur no knickers.
Those poor boys being stuck at home with her.
I agree where's Steve go it's very shady.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You’d think “see my family” would be before “drink cocktails” but then i remembered Rebecca’s an alcoholic

• Haha
Reactions: 17
0CDDB48E-2202-479B-A4F3-82FAF6CEC226.png
This is what a boss babe to do list must look like 🤣🤣 - keep smiling ....... play with the boys omfg sort your life out!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.