Rebecca Lamb #32 Happeh Groundhog Day Beckeh, Cheers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Alfie speak so posh? Nothing like Beggy & Beaver Dingle no trace of Yorkshire, its almost like someone else taught him to talk? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think this mornings phonics activity is for our benefit!
It might be for our benefit but it shows a lot, phase 3 phonics is usually complete by mid/end reception (I used to teach reception and y1, I am aware obviously not all children learn at the same rate etc) so either she has no idea what stage he is at or if he really is only on phase 3 he needs a lot more support than she seems to give him.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She literally just regurgitates the same tit content. It’s now that bad you can just predict her next move. Seriously I know he’s a knob too but how can Steve stick her. She can’t cook, she loves herself way too much, she’s not the most capable parent and she’s just got no individuality. She’s always copying others and just screams desperate stalker to me. She definitely does not come across as the strong confident independent woman that she claims to be.

Reactions: 16
She literally just regurgitates the same tit content. It’s now that bad you can just predict her next move. Seriously I know he’s a knob too but how can Steve stick her. She can’t cook, she loves herself way too much, she’s not the most capable parent and she’s just got no individuality. She’s always copying others and just screams desperate stalker to me. She definitely does not come across as the strong confident independent woman that she claims to be.
He's facing the consequences of getting her pregnant. On the positive side he has two lovely sons, on the negative he's stuck with that lazy moron

Reactions: 12
The pair of them must be drinking loads and eating snacks/sweets/crisps that we don’t see. Rebecca has stacked on the weight over the last year and Steve is also gaining weight and looks out of shape. But then when bleeping Spam is a staple of their diet it’s no wonder.....
finally someone’s said what we have all been thinking!!!

I can’t believe the amount of weight she’s put on, now I really wish she would embrace the curves and learn to dress them properly. I feel embarrassed for her squeezing into clothes only size 6 women wear. Her body positivity makes me shudder!!!!!

That DITL was incredibly boring and forced so why put pressure on yourself Rebecca, how come we didn’t see you getting ready for Sunday morning #isolationglam you could of showed us all how to filter our pictures, what app to use...and stuff...the tik toks you were doing and watching, you could of showed us your favourites, fetched some genuine laughter into it all!

I imagine it can be quite upsetting at times to see those coming after you getting the #iworkwithPrimark and the more high end AD so use this time productively, find an online course or download an app and learn some basic Spanish for free.

One last thing, the banana bread stories OMG I think I might throw my phone at someone, give them all some other ideas....Delicious / BBC Good Food have got some brilliant no flour / no eggs needed recipes, I see you’re not following them but go take a look....please🙏🏻

It might be for our benefit but it shows a lot, phase 3 phonics is usually complete by mid/end reception (I used to teach reception and y1, I am aware obviously not all children learn at the same rate etc) so either she has no idea what stage he is at or if he really is only on phase 3 he needs a lot more support than she seems to give him.
My son is in reception and he got set that workbook by his teacher on google classroom and it’s too easy for him. Rebs must have no idea what stage Alfie is at, it’s all set out in year groups on Twinkl so should have been easy for her to work out!

Reactions: 8
I knew that phase 3 is behind where he should be, you phrased it well.
I would happily contact her and support her with his learning but sadly I know there is no point because she always knows best!

Reactions: 9
She’s copied that lunch idea from Charlotte Taylor and changed it slightly. It was on Charlottes story only yesterday 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Beans and sausages and bread for breakfast.

Ketchup and bacon and bread for lunch.

They've got a lot of veg to eat with dinner if they want to get their five a day.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.