Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Pretty much anyone can get an “expensive” car on lease hire or finance now. A flashy car is not a sign of wealth like it used to be.

You honestly believe they had 10K just sitting there to spend on a car? Come on. They shop in Aldi and haven’t done anything to the house since they moved in. They don’t have money.

Reactions: 35

Daisyblue

Chatty Member
What the serious fuck is she doing ????? Can she literally just get the fuck off the internet😡 so the ONLY reason she curled her hair, slapped on a push up bra underneath a see through top was to do tictocks???😡 oh, and actually to increase engagement after her AD FLOPPED yesterday😂👏🏼
It’s actually so laughable she thinks people are jealous of her lifestyle.... yes I would really LOVE to be practically chained up in a dungeon all day, with 2 kids, all I have is my phone for company as my ‘beaver to be’ fucks off digging up god knows what all day, and the only heat source in the whole Dingle shack is the heat coming off my slow cooker whilst it cremates a weetabix cake inside🤢🤢

honestly she actually is the worst influencer out there? The way she acted like a child over this ‘coronavirus crap’ as she put it? Being passive aggressive because no one likes her ADs - newsflash for you Rebecca, your ads are shit!! No one could give a rats arse about your shitty magazine subscription in our current situation!! I don’t care if your ‘trying to make a living’ - what, exploiting people’s pockets by using shady AFF links ?? Making videos on products we never see you use again? Contradicting previous partnerships? I could go on🤔 soz for the rant guys, lockdown is getting to me in more ways than I could Have imagined, and seeing this stupid girl everyday with her ‘positivetehhh’ is pissing me right off. She doesn’t have a clue does she??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

alexm1993

Chatty Member
Dying that she’s prancing round in her swimming cozzie begging for a holiday when she’s left 2 kids downstairs with 2 dogs. Right mum. Imagine if woody climbed on the table (as he does often) and fell on the concrete floor 😫

• Sad
  • Sick

Cookiesncream

Her smug smile makes me gag.
She genuinely used to be so beautiful but she looks awful now. She’s aged 15 years in the space of 2 (there’s 2 years between these photos!)
She has just messed her face up so much. What is going on with her eyes? They're all puffy and creased now. Too much filler? Shit diet? Too much drink?

034D5418-8F03-4ED3-A455-09B89492B5C7.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick

virgofalls

VIP Member
I hate it when she over explains everything. 3 minutes of waffle about making the boys some toast.

And then explaining why she bought every single item in her food shop. "I bought bread because we needed bread and bread is just a great staple to have, you can make sandwiches or toast (3 more minutes of her explaining again why the boys eat toast). So yeah I picked up some bread and I went for this kind cos it's super yummy and we all seem to like it".

Fair enough if you buy something obscure explain what you have planned for it but basics don't need to be justified for gods sake.

• Haha
  • Heart

KfBr

VIP Member
Soooo when they went shopping yesterday, I’m assuming they picked this car up? Nice isolation guys, nice 👍🏻

Mickey19

Oh god her new video.. tagging jet2 in her TikTok prancing around in a swimsuit 🙈. Rebecca take it from one ‘big blogger’ to another (kinda) you’re a joke and we all find it hilarious. And stop sharing peoples posts they’ve tagged you in it’s desperate

• Heart
  • Haha

Mum123

VIP Member
The Readly ad really pissed me off because she couldn’t name one magazine that she reads on it. She just said ‘I read loads of wedding magazines’

I have subscribed to readly for 6 months, it is great but only if you read magazines. You just have to buy 2 mags ie Red and Vogue to make your money back. Since subscribing I have read lots of magazines I wouldn’t normally buy but I have enjoyed.
It is great if you commute (in normal life) because you can download the mag. You have access to lots of past issues too. (I travel, or did travel for work, so at an airport I have access to 100’s of mags without carrying them)

I think it‘s great and was telling colleagues about it in a meeting recently. I know that they would sign up because I could genuinely tell them what was great. It’s not about thousands of magazines, it about quality titles direct to your iPad.

Her advert is terrible because she clearly doesn’t use it. There is nothing genuine about her ad, that’s why people don’t like her ads because they aren’t genuine. She is the wrong choice for this product.
See, you’ve just potentially sold it to so many people there in 2 minutes with hardly any effort. It’s rebeccas JOB to sell this and yet again she knows nothing about the product. She’s dreadful, she just describes everything as ‘amazing’ and she loves it. Never tells us why, why is it so good/super/cute. How much is it after the free trial, she never shows any genuine passion over any of her ADs cos she doesn’t give a shit. That’s why people don’t support you beggy!

Pussy Galore

My partner uses spam when he goes fishing. I am actually embarrassed going to the checkout with it & say "it's for his fishing"😂

• Haha

Bec3007

VIP Member
Not a chance has Woody sat in bed and watched films with them. I have a 2 year old, close in age to Woody and there’s not a chance he would sit and watch a film in bed unless I provided snacks for the whole duration of it

Reactions: 33

viewtube

VIP Member
What a horrible, aggressive story! I hope no one likes it now. How bloody rude!
She's an arse hole. She doesn't show me or my colleagues any support after a 12 hour shift, in fact she claimed corona virus was made up by the government. I hate to inform her Royal cretiness but it's very real. I don't like to use the word hate, but I truly hate that lazy, greedy work shy cow. I wouldn't click on any of her links, her family get too many gifted items/trips etc, so definitely not going to help her get money from an affiliate link

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Not to bang on about it.....

fucking pissed we never got a food haul,
I’m holding out hope it might be included in a vlog.
I’ll be ok huns, it just feels like everything is so negative in the world right now it’s pushed me over the edge.

thankfully the corona isn’t real,
so there’s that.

• Haha

OhhBacon

VIP Member
No, no, no. Let's not start on this 'he's behind' bullshit. By all means, comment on Bex home schooling prowess, but all kids learn and develop at different times. He was sounding out and reading that book well. 👏🏻
I’m sorry but he is behind expectations for his year group, it is as simple as that. Waiting for children to develop at their own rate is the reason that 20% of children go into Secondary Schools without the necessary literacy level to cope with the demands of the curriculum.

Supporting children in the early years and catching them up with their peers is really important. Clearly the quantity of holidays and days out he has had have impacted on his attendance and therefore his learning.

Her home schooling is shocking, but more importantly her attitude is shocking. She could be helped to support him so he makes progress but she is too busy on tik tok.

• Heart