Rebecca Lamb #32 Happeh Groundhog Day Beckeh, Cheers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Moans that woody is fussy then gives them chocolate spread wtf!

I thought there was a lot of tension between her & Steve in that DITL vlog. Something is deffo going on in that house. It's like Alfie came to check up on his Mam in the part where she was saying she made a 'rhyme'..really weird. Plus the bit where they were sat in bed and Steve came in. I felt it was very false and forced between her and Steve.

Reactions: 18
I think she has totally mistaken quantity for quality re this breakfast starter.

She thinks that by shouting about how much the boys eat shows they are well fed....

When in fact it shows us the opposite because it puts on clear display just how little she knows about what being 'well fed' is

Reactions: 15
Only 600 odd likes on the magazine subscription ad šŸ˜‚ - it sounds like itā€™s been written by a 7 year old!! šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø

Most of the comments are other ā€œinfluencersā€ all sucking up Rebeccaā€™s arse because ā€œitā€™s nice to be kindā€ nooo you are all fake as duck and sucking up each otherā€™s arse holes because you all will have ads coming out as well and worried about engagement and your income! I really hope this is the fall for the lot of them most of them are lazy, self entitled idiots šŸ¤¬
They're probably being nice in public but behind the scenes you can imagine a WhatsApp group slagging her off

• Haha
Reactions: 12
2SS should be ashamed of himself - itā€™s bad enough going out buying cars in the current climate but bragging about it on the internet is another matter. So much for social distancing!

ā€œI need to feed the doggies.. erm, coz they need feeding.ā€
Thank the lord she cleared that one up.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I hate it when she over explains everything. 3 minutes of waffle about making the boys some toast.

And then explaining why she bought every single item in her food shop. "I bought bread because we needed bread and bread is just a great staple to have, you can make sandwiches or toast (3 more minutes of her explaining again why the boys eat toast). So yeah I picked up some bread and I went for this kind cos it's super yummy and we all seem to like it".

Fair enough if you buy something obscure explain what you have planned for it but basics don't need to be justified for gods sake.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Moans that woody is fussy then gives them chocolate spread wtf!

I thought there was a lot of tension between her & Steve in that DITL vlog. Something is deffo going on in that house. It's like Alfie came to check up on his Mam in the part where she was saying she made a 'rhyme'..really weird. Plus the bit where they were sat in bed and Steve came in. I felt it was very false and forced between her and Steve.
Iā€™ve just watched it and didnā€™t see Steve has she edited it out?

Just seen that donā€™t know how I missed it! That was so awkward

Reactions: 6

Just seen that donā€™t know how I missed it! That was so awkward
It is like he doesn't want to be seen these days it's so weird! Watch the early films you can't stop him gurning and chopsing off on there.

Reactions: 7
Im in the moddle of watching thr vlog, when she left the shop and it looks like only now she's realised that its actually serious and not all crap by media. "noone was smiling at each other" well no, because we've ve been living in this situation for weeks now, people lost their jobs, no everyone can just sit home all day making money out of doing nothing.
Welcome to the reality, she sounded like a spoiled princess in the car

Reactions: 23
I think the breakfast thing is simply because they wake her up and sheā€™s still half asleep so canā€™t be arsed to do a proper breakfast so she gives them something easy like cake or bought pancakes then when she can be arsed she feeds them! Same with the dogs.. I donā€™t know if itā€™s just me but I wake up, let the dogs out and then feed them, she has time to do god knows what and then she says about feeding the dogs, itā€™s like sheā€™s forgot

Reactions: 17
Im in the moddle of watching thr vlog, when she left the shop and it looks like only now she's realised that its actually serious and not all crap by media. "noone was smiling at each other" well no, because we've ve been living in this situation for weeks now, people lost their jobs, no everyone can just sit home all day making money out of doing nothing.
Welcome to the reality, she sounded like a spoiled princess in the car
When she said that she isn't worried by it as she lives in the middle of nowhere...like the virus is going to have to change buses to get there so won't bother. I get she is less likely to get it not going out but She still has to go shopping and Steaver seems to be out a lot. The ignorance shown by how annoyed she was at the inconvenience of standing 2m apart and the less than cheerful demeanour of shoppers...wow! She really does live in a bubble, I am all for being positive but sadly most of us are waiting for the daily updates and working out what is best for ourselves and families health wise/mentally/financially.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I think the breakfast thing is simply because they wake her up and sheā€™s still half asleep so canā€™t be arsed to do a proper breakfast so she gives them something easy like cake or bought pancakes then when she can be arsed she feeds them! Same with the dogs.. I donā€™t know if itā€™s just me but I wake up, let the dogs out and then feed them, she has time to do god knows what and then she says about feeding the dogs, itā€™s like sheā€™s forgot
Was it like 10am when she fed her poor doggies? My cats would have a breakdown if I left them that long after I'd got up

Reactions: 16
Was it like 10am when she fed her poor doggies? My cats would have a breakdown if I left them that long after I'd got up
Surely they wait until you've faffed about with makeup and pigtails? šŸ™ˆ Got a workout in there.
Maybe the dogs have a second breakfast too?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe I'm doing it wrong but I put my kid's weetabix in a bowl with some milk not baked into a cake and smothered in chocolate spread šŸ˜‚ never heard of a "breakfast starter"!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She literally thinks shes hilarious with all her skanky tik toks, how have their families not said anything about how embarassing it is šŸ˜©šŸ¤£

Last edited:
The comment about her not being worried about Covid-19 until she went to Aldi ...

What did she mean by that?

Surely she watches or reads the news? Surely her Dad or Stepmum who supposedly work in the NHS have spoken about the dangers and pressures they face.

So it took some people looking miserable in the bleeping shop for it to sink in.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.