Rebecca Lamb #30 we’re fine thanks hun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Illness can not be helped.and those children deserve extra support once they return to school. But Beggas bloody holidays are always during term time. I maybe hated for saying this, but I don't care, if parents choose to holiday during term time, they can't blame school if their kids fall behind or don't achieve their full potential. A holiday is a luxury not a priority, education is a priority not a luxury. As the boys get older they will struggle, with catching up with work they missed or areas of work they're struggling with,this wouldn't be as much of an issue if they had educated, articulate parents to support them at home,. Steve is the best of the bad bunch, but neither one of them seems bright enough to support the boys education, that's just at primary level, God help them at secondary level.

She and Steve don't look like a couple they look quite awkward together
Yeap they look like a couple that’s first got together and are really awkward and tread carefully. Weirdos

Reactions: 7
She poses & edits her Instagram then tik toks showing her five chins .. K bye hun 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻

Get yourself off Tattle & go enjoy being out of the dungeon, crikey Woody won’t know what’s hit him this week, two days out of it enjoying himself! #channelmumgoals

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Illness can not be helped.and those children deserve extra support once they return to school. But Beggas bloody holidays are always during term time. I maybe hated for saying this, but I don't care, if parents choose to holiday during term time, they can't blame school if their kids fall behind or don't achieve their full potential. A holiday is a luxury not a priority, education is a priority not a luxury. As the boys get older they will struggle, with catching up with work they missed or areas of work they're struggling with,this wouldn't be as much of an issue if they had educated, articulate parents to support them at home,. Steve is the best of the bad bunch, but neither one of them seems bright enough to support the boys education, that's just at primary level, God help them at secondary level.

She and Steve don't look like a couple they look quite awkward together
STOP THIS tit! You are subjecting her followers to posts of beaver teeth pretending to love a 'fat bird'!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Why does she always look so scruffy?

Also i showed my partner her latest pic (which as only got 700 like after 4 hours 😂) and i asked him how old he thinks she looks. He said 37/38

😭😂😂 #truedat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I have a sweet tooth not going to lie I like a bit of chocolate in the evenings watching tv but I haven’t had any chocolate in nearly 2 week instead I’ve been having strawberries with low fat yogurt I’m not trying to lose weight but making small changes so it goes in the right direction now don’t get me wrong if I was getting married I wouldn’t be scoffing my face I’d actually be tracking what I’m eating and eating healthy obviously the odd treat I don’t believe in depriving yourself but it’s like everything it’s fine in moderation but Rebecca hun you’ll not be walking down the aisle you’ll be rolling down it - if she’s a size 10 that means she’s I’m smaller than her and I’m a 14 I’m different body shape to her 🤦🏼‍♀️
this is me genuinely size 12 am I really bigger then her?
82EB2221-5042-41C2-95BF-63AA928F4470.jpeg

I
82EB2221-5042-41C2-95BF-63AA928F4470.jpeg
am worried for all young generations following her thinking she is 10 and can eat all the tit she does and then they go to new look buy jeans 10 thinking they’ll fit and they don’t

Reactions: 11
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
View attachment 95105

I

am worried for all young generations following her thinking she is 10 and can eat all the tit she does and then they go to new look buy jeans 10 thinking they’ll fit and they don’t
You look about half beggy size to me, your legs are really slim n shapely not just two big tree trunks like hers 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That outfit 😂 LJC needs to really get an injunction out on beggy, shits getting weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Anyone else seen she sent ash mama Reid a massive bouquet of flowers (her dog was put down)

Reactions: 5
Who sent the flowers? Beggy?
Just checked and it is indeed beggy... Whilst it is a nice thing to do, I believe carly jade drake did the same thing for her when lola was put down? Maybe she would have but part of me wonders if she'd have known to do such a thing if carly hadn't done it to her first?

Considering others doesn't seem to be her strong point...

Not to mention since corona Gate she's in dire need of a PR activity 😂

Reactions: 16
She’s blocked me on my other account, bear in mind I don’t follow her on it, only watch her stories and have never interacted with her on it or done anything to provoke her 😯 the only other thing I can think of is that I commented on Rebecca Meldrum’s post and my comment was shared on the Meldrum thread. she doesn’t follow Rebecca which means she has had a cheeky read here, saw my username and decided to block me in case I go after her I assume! How bloody sad. I’m heartbroken. Tattlers get out your tiny violins.

Reactions: 11
Hahahahaaaa she’ll be fuming 😤👏🏻

You are stunning xx

Theres no way she’s a size 10 I’d actually put my house on it 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
I am really okey with my sizsizw 12 I haven’t got big tummy or ass it is my healthy weight I have 3 children and I am 37 and as you can imagine after 30 and even more since turning 35 I watch what eat coz I simply would grow like crazy a bit of a treais fine t but I findsweet strawberries raspberries bananas take the cravings away and yeah I eat chocolate but it’s sporadically as if I was to stiff myself with everything Begga does my kids would do the same meaning be fussy eaters as they wouldn’t have example of healthy diet xx and thank you for your complement x

Reactions: 6
She’s blocked me on my other account, bear in mind I don’t follow her on it, only watch her stories and have never interacted with her on it or done anything to provoke her 😯 the only other thing I can think of is that I commented on Rebecca Meldrum’s post and my comment was shared on the Meldrum thread. she doesn’t follow Rebecca which means she has had a cheeky read here, saw my username and decided to block me in case I go after her I assume! How bloody sad. I’m heartbroken. Tattlers get out your tiny violins.
It will be because you watch her stories but don't follow her. She did the same to me, I'm blocked by her and steve!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.