Rebecca Lamb #30 we’re fine thanks hun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s 100% sent those flowers to gain followers. She doesn’t care, she didn’t care when her own dog died never mind someone else’s.

Reactions: 25
She reminds me of an ex friend of mine.... She had a real nasty streak but when she knew she'd fucked up she'd do stuff that would make you think she was the sweetest person walking the planet such as sending me care packages whilst I was at uni and bringing me homemade cakes. It was like a domestic abuse relationship in a way as I'd swear I was done with her after she'd been mean, then she'd do her nicest person of the year act and I'd think I must have imagined how horrible she was...

Seems like rebs is doing a similar thing after Corona gate 😂.

Reactions: 15
Why doesn't she just chop off those ratty strands into a long bob. Would look 100000% better, the split ends are glowing against the bobbly black jumper 😩

Reactions: 12
The whole point of her last story was to show us she’s lifted alfies mattress off the floor to air ....we see you rebecca 🧐👋

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Is it just me who thinks she’s been so quite the past few days because she’ll be devastated her hen do is in jeopardy? It was clear from the start she was more excited about the hen do than the actual wedding😂😂

Reactions: 24
Where have you got her taking Alfie out of school from? Just watched today’s stories and she doesn’t mention it and he’s in his school uniform in the background of her latest stories?

Reactions: 2
Is it just me who thinks she’s been so quite the past few days because she’ll be devastated her hen do is in jeopardy? It was clear from the start she was more excited about the hen do than the actual wedding😂😂
She's probably been so quiet due to her recent rant on how coronavirus was "a load of crap" and it's now getting worse by the second. Bet she feels a right prat

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I really didn’t want to share this because I am utterly embarrassed and ashamed! I received a letter a few weeks back from my child’s school as sort of a warning his attendance was falling below a certain percentage.. he has literally had 3 days off this entire school year so far! (Might I add it was before Christmas as he was poorly) but how can I receive a letter for that but she takes him out for 3 weeks so far? And duck all!
chin up girlie, my daughter in Year 6 has brought that attendance letter home quite a few times, last time being 2 weeks ago.
l am not even worried because she is top of her class and has won a bursary to attend the local grammar school .

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Where have you got her taking Alfie out of school from? Just watched today’s stories and she doesn’t mention it and he’s in his school uniform in the background of her latest stories?
She said in her grid post she’s taking the boys out to leeds

Reactions: 1
She said in her grid post she’s taking the boys out to leeds
I think she means over the weekend because she says she’s looking forward to the weekend. It’s her poor grammar that’s got us confused but he defo had his school uniform on

Reactions: 9
My Boyfriend lives 5 mins away from tropical world - might go this weekend 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
There was 4 negative/sarcasgoc comments on the tiktok from today.. of course she has deleted them😂😂 bleeping rodent

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The whole point of her last story was to show us she’s lifted alfies mattress off the floor to air ....we see you rebecca 🧐👋
Came here to say this 😂 what would she do if it weren’t for us tattlers giving her advice. She’s so bloody obvious it’s pathetic. Ps beggy your jumper looks rank 🤮

Reactions: 10
In a dominatrix bodysuit and skintight leather trousers one days then in a frumpy jumper and floaty granny skirt the next.... You need to pick a lane and stick to it Reb love!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.