Rebecca Lamb #30 we’re fine thanks hun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She still isn’t airing the mattresses at all. They will be gross without air circulating around them especially if the kids have accidents 🤢

Reactions: 14
Am I missing something here? 🤔 She's always struggling with ads and the "briefs are really hard work" 😐 that ad what she's put on her insta this morning I could have done in about 30 minutes flat as I'm sure could all of you 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

And that's only if I had to write the shpeel myself!

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
The readly ad is so not organic at all for her! When has anyone ever seen her relaxing with a magazine or even buying herself one? Again echoing what everyone else has said she couldn’t stand the tabloids a few week ago after what happened to Caroline Flack! I’d be more tempted to sign up to readly if they gifted these subscriptions to women in refuges who really do need the self care and me time 😤

Reactions: 24
Do these influencers not feel embarrassed?
Hey guys! Look at me reading a magazine on my Ipad.....(I don't really...and you all know that) But yeah...........Swipe up guys!!!!!!!!!

Why are her kids mattresses on the floor? No wonder they cuddle up together on a night..The mattress near the boarded up fireplace on the floor..it must be so cold. I find it really odd I have never, ever known a mattress to intentionally be on the floor?

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
She didn't have enough memory on her laptop for a video because she had one lonely photo saved for today's ad. Was her laptop kindly gifted by Leapfrog???

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Hey guys! Look at me reading a magazine on my Ipad.....(I don't really...and you all know that) But yeah...........Swipe up guys!!!!!!!!!

Why are her kids mattresses on the floor? No wonder they cuddle up together on a night..The mattress near the boarded up fireplace on the floor..it must be so cold. I find it really odd I have never, ever known a mattress to intentionally be on the floor?
I’ve been saying this for months... if you walked into a house and you saw a kids mattress on the floor you’d be like ... you ok hun? 😂 just because it’s decorated nicely doesn’t make it any better! People in poverty live like this because they have too yet dumb witch becky chooses it!

Reactions: 22
I’ve been saying this for months... if you walked into a house and you saw a kids mattress on the floor you’d be like ... you ok hun? 😂 just because it’s decorated nicely doesn’t make it any better! People in poverty live like this because they have too yet dumb witch becky chooses it!
All the more money for white fishnet body stockings she can parade around tenerife with Steve's mum in though! 😳 😂😂😂😩🤦🏻‍♀️

Did anyone see Tulisa on loose women the other day speaking about online trolls? 🤔 I'm surprised eggy beggy wasn't all over it like a rash tbh 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Exactly...the only time I have ever seen a childs mattress on the floor is in child neglect articles/documentaries.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So now Steve's IG is posting old holiday pics, no doubt begging for another freebie, these 2 have no shame at all

Reactions: 13
When I was a teen I used to sleep at my mates house and used to sleep on the floor and it was very cold. Does rebecca not realise this? Does she not wonder why her kids snuggle up together? They are cold!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Oh good she’s back in the kitchen filming. I wonder what slop she will cook this time?? Place your bets

• Haha
Reactions: 20
When I was a teen I used to sleep at my mates house and used to sleep on the floor and it was very cold. Does rebecca not realise this? Does she not wonder why her kids snuggle up together? They are cold!!!
She just thinks its cute! It's not, it's disgusting.

Reactions: 5
Oh good she’s back in the kitchen filming. I wonder what slop she will cook this time?? Place your bets
I’m Betting the Malteser and baileys fudge in the slow cooker that’s been doing the rounds

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I recently had to sleep on my mattress on the floor for a week whilst I was waiting for a new bed base to be delivered. It was bloody horrible, cold and uncomfortable, and I live in a new build. I can't imagine anything worse for those poor kids, I'm not surprised that they huddle together for warmth!!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.