Rebecca Lamb #30 we’re fine thanks hun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she taking the absolute piss? SHES 1st on her list and how the duck is she a busy parent? She sits on her ass all day taking selfies and pretends sending one lousy email is work
2020-03-12 08.59.54.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
So that ad was the reason she hasn't uploaded on youtube, is she serious. This girl would not last 2 secs in a "real" job.
No self respecting employer would give her a job, probably why she works with channel mum

Reactions: 15
FFS! This girl is a joke.

Just been paid:
'Swipe up to sign this petition to hold media and tabloids accountable...'

Need my hair done:
'Swipe up to join a gossip magazine subscription which write bullshit stories about celebs'

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I actually can't believe this ad! what a contradiction. All she has done for the past few weeks is slate the media and what they do to people and what happened to caroline flack in all those magazines and now she is promoting an app to read those exact magazines!!! you okayyyyy hun?
In fact scrap that it's beggy i can believe she would do anything for money, desperate times.

Reactions: 36
The comments on the post make me cringe soooo bad, and the one who said they’ll subscribe is a influencer, sure hun I bet you will 🤣

Reactions: 9
I dunno if it’s just me but although I hardly buy a magazine these days I did try one on my tablet once and it’s just not the same. I’d rather purchase an actual one. I’m the same with books as well

Reactions: 22
Whilst that may be true for the majority of mums, I wouldn't call being last on the self care list spending hundreds of pounds on fillers to be pumped into your face, treating yourself to new nails every 3 weeks as well as false lashes and brow lamination and making sure you've got plenty of white outfits for your hen do whilst your children go about looking like stig of the dump, sleep on the floor, and get all their Christmas and birthday presents from Poundland? 🤔 😂 Surely that must have been some wording she was given by the brand?! 😳 She can't have wrote it herself 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Love Billie in this outfit but imagine Beggy becks wearing it 😂😂😂😂😂
Cameltoe will be out to in full force
Whilst that may be true for the majority of mums, I wouldn't call being last on the self care list spending hundreds of pounds on fillers to be pumped into your face, treating yourself to new nails every 3 weeks as well as false lashes and brow lamination and making sure you've got plenty of white outfits for your hen do whilst your children go about looking like stig of the dump and sleep on the floor? 🤔 😂 Surely that must have been some wording she was given by the brand?! 😳 She can't have wrote it herself 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She’s delusional 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow, no youtube videos for over a week because shes been super busy with work.

Aka, flicking through an online app and pretending to read for a quick ad.

Come on gal. Get a grip of yourself. Admit you're a stay at home mummy. Quit pretending you have a job.

• Haha

Come on gal. Get a grip of yourself. Admit you're a stay at home mummy. Quit pretending you have a job.
The ad that she created yesterday when 'sick' in bed!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

She clearly hasn’t filmed anything for YouTube as that advert was filmed yesterday by the looks of things!!
She needs to admin she has 0 content and cba

Reactions: 17
Why not all of it though?? 🤮🤦🏼‍♀️
Golden boy probably had an accident, I have a 5 year old who has the odd accident, bloody hell im a grown woman and I have accidents (mainly because of the kids) 😂😂 anyway back to the point lol nothing wrong with having accidents but she’s one stuffy witch if he has! Why would you only wash the mattress protector and the sheet? Why not all of it! 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
bleeping hell their beds annoy me. My kids have the IKEA Kura bed with the mattress at the top. I made it into a bunk bed and got some slats for the bottom to put another mattress on for my son, I could’ve easily just put his mattress on the floor but I’m not a twit

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.