Rebecca Lamb #30 we’re fine thanks hun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like TikTok will be a reality check for her if she can't control comments 😂 I would imagine it will be an equal mix of people telling her its cringe and perverts mentioning the jiggle tits
If perverts lap it up she'll be living on there!

Reactions: 6
If perverts lap it up she'll be living on there!
I never seen one pervy comment tbf 😂 if perverts lap up her making a gong of herself doing fecking chu chu ah I'd be shocked, not like she's doing a pussycat dolls buttons lap dance 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
I never seen one pervy comment tbf 😂 if perverts lap up her making a gong of herself doing fecking chu chu ah I'd be shocked, not like she's doing a pussy at dolls buttons lap dance 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
Can you DM on there? I don't know how it all works (I've even given up with snapchat 😂) but I have read online about people getting unwanted messages on there?

Her nails looks tit! I do a better job of my known myself (gel - The blue ones if I even have to state)
Was coming to say this!! As someone in the beauty industry, I would not want to put my name to them 🤣 they all look like they are gonna peel off as soon as she goes near water!!
Yours look perfect! 😍 love that colour and your nails are goals 👌🏻👌🏻

Reactions: 27
Could she have not just painted her nails like that at home? Would have saved herself some pennies

Reactions: 20
Was coming to say this!! As someone in the beauty industry, I would not want to put my name to them 🤣 they all look like they are gonna peel off as soon as she goes near water!!
Yours look perfect! 😍 love that colour and your nails are goals 👌🏻👌🏻
I refuse to pay £20-£30 for nails every 2 weeks when the money can go on my 9yr old and 19 week old. Been doing them myself 3 years. I would be embarrassed to show them if I had paid to have them done, they're all bleeding into her cuticles.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
They look like my 2 year old coloured them in with her new pens 😂 probably could of done it neater tbh!

Reactions: 16
Her nails looks tit! I do a better job of my known myself (gel - The blue ones if I even have to state)
She has quite masculine hands, so regardless of what she does the nails always look cheap and nasty. Mind you at least there's no fake tan embedded on her hands in this pic. You see so many influencers caked in patchy fake tan, on the hands it looks dirty. The difference is massive between Rebeggas nails and the lady who posted.

Reactions: 9
I wouldn’t have paid for those nails. That’s meant to be a professionally done job? Are you joking?? There’s nail polish all over the skin around her nails. It looks horrific.

Reactions: 20
What in the duck are they?
I wouldnt let one of my apprentices let a customer walk out with nails like that let alone a full paying customer.

Shows how low her standards are!

Reactions: 22
I don’t like to comment on appearances but this is a genuine question. I’m so confused by her stories this morning, is it just me or does her face look completely different? Her cheeks and chin look different and have changed the shape of her face? I don’t get it!

Reactions: 5
I don’t like to comment on appearances but this is a genuine question. I’m so confused by her stories this morning, is it just me or does her face look completely different? Her cheeks and chin look different and have changed the shape of her face? I don’t get it!
She’s had more filler pumped into her face.
Looks ridiculous.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.