Rebecca Lamb #30 we’re fine thanks hun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How on EARTH has it got this many likes?! She’s going to be all over Tiktok now 🤦🏻‍♀️
She probably thinks she's got a glittering career ahead of her as a professional tik tok-er seeing as how insta mumming hasnt worked out so well!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I believe she already knows CM are going to drop her so the behaviour she has shown over the last couple of days is her sticking her fingers up at CM as well as us . Typical uneducated self centred idiot. "WE TATTLERS" will obviously be the blame for her demise cos as usual she cannot accept that she is too thick , lazy and unimaginative to be an infuencer, she had a lucky break at the start but there are now way too many ahead of her that started after her theres nowhere for her. She bragged about living in the dales etc that would have given her a niche market and yet the most she's seen of the dales is out of one of her mucky , cracked , draughty windows. She has such an high opinion of herself due to her initial "fame , luck" that she thinks she can carry on with half arsed Ads and companies will (appreciate ) her and come headhunting. Trouble is when you do get #gifted things i.e James Villas and your AD does more about your fat arse than it does for the villa then , NO BEX they not gonna come running...Steve was with her a lot at the start due to giving him an easier life and not spending his "payout" from his dads business but now ???? Which reminds me , didnt she STATE , IM SO PROUD THAT I PROVIDE EVERYTHING FOR MY FAMILY NOW SEEING AS STEVE HAS WORKED SO HARD UNTIL NOW.... 3 things there , errr why is Steve working then , why is it hush hush cash in hand , and NO steve didnt work HARD for his dad he was an overpaid nobody that attended his dads business..oh and while im here , think she had her lips done bigger cos its the easiest option to keeping everything about her equal ...ok hun 🙋‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I believe she already knows CM are going to drop her so the behaviour she has shown over the last couple of days is her sticking her fingers up at CM as well as us . Typical uneducated self centred idiot. "WE TATTLERS" will obviously be the blame for her demise cos as usual she cannot accept that she is too thick , lazy and unimaginative to be an infuencer, she had a lucky break at the start but there are now way too many ahead of her that started after her theres nowhere for her. She bragged about living in the dales etc that would have given her a niche market and yet the most she's seen of the dales is out of one of her mucky , cracked , draughty windows. She has such an high opinion of herself due to her initial "fame , luck" that she thinks she can carry on with half arsed Ads and companies will (appreciate ) her and come headhunting. Trouble is when you do get #gifted things i.e James Villas and your AD does more about your fat arse than it does for the villa then , NO BEX they not gonna come running...Steve was with her a lot at the start due to giving him an easier life and not spending his "payout" from his dads business but now ???? Which reminds me , didnt she STATE , IM SO PROUD THAT I PROVIDE EVERYTHING FOR MY FAMILY NOW SEEING AS STEVE HAS WORKED SO HARD UNTIL NOW.... 3 things there , errr why is Steve working then , why is it hush hush cash in hand , and NO steve didnt work HARD for his dad he was an overpaid nobody that attended his dads business..oh and while im here , think she had her lips done bigger cos its the easiest option to keeping everything about her equal ...ok hun 🙋‍♀️
She had a lucky break cos Steves monopoly wealth was interesting to watch at first. As soon as that was gone (when they got the dungeon) is when it really seems to have hit the skids for her

Reactions: 11
For those without tiktok, most comments are cringing at Brit’s and taking the piss out of us saying we’re uncultured (ain’t wrong about begs) or are annoyed she’s played that song as it’s irritating and will get stuck in their heads.

The mass views on it didn’t turn into followers because it’s one of those videos people take the piss out of and say ‘have you seen the state of this’.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Yea over 250k views of people having a good laugh at your expense but only 800 odd followers, do the math if you can manage it. PS you look like a greasy slob in your tiktoks, keep smashing life hun ✌🏼

Reactions: 33
Yea over 250k views of people having a good laugh at your expense but only 800 odd followers, do the math if you can manage it. PS you look like a greasy slob in your tiktoks, keep smashing life hun ✌🏼
0.32% - amazing engagement, absolutely smashing it! No wonder the brands are queuing up to work with her

Reactions: 21
Also who are these people that say she’s an inspiration. Bloody hell what sort of life do they have when she’s an inspiration. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s funny how she’s never worn that headband until someone on here said she looked pretty in it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Whyyyyyy does she have to drag Steve and woody along when she’s getting her nails done?!?! Can she not just take Alfie to school then go and get them done on her own?? Poor woody will no doubt just get sat in Costa with Steve waiting for her 😫

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Whyyyyyy does she have to drag Steve and woody along when she’s getting her nails done?!?! Can she not just take Alfie to school then go and get them done on her own?? Poor woody will no doubt just get sat in Costa with Steve waiting for her 😫
Why is she getting her nails done when four nail appointments would pay for the boys to have slats for their beds?!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
For those without tiktok, most comments are cringing at Brit’s and taking the piss out of us saying we’re uncultured (ain’t wrong about begs) or are annoyed she’s played that song as it’s irritating and will get stuck in their heads.

The mass views on it didn’t turn into followers because it’s one of those videos people take the piss out of and say ‘have you seen the state of this’.
Brilliant 👏😂

Reactions: 3

Why does she do it to herself 🤦🏼‍♀️

Why does she do it to herself 🤦🏼‍♀️
I caved and downloaded it to look at the comments she'll be fuming it's not quite instagram where everyone tells you how wonderful you are.... "the creator" 😩🙄 only likes a select few ass kissy comments and I'm guessing must not be able to delete the ones saying the English are uncultured 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I caved and downloaded it to look at the comments she'll be fuming it's not quite instagram where everyone tells you how wonderful you are.... "the creator" 😩🙄 only likes a select few ass kissy comments and I'm guessing must not be able to delete the ones saying the English are uncultured 😂😂😂
I don't do Tik Tok because I'm ancient and I heard it's full of perverts! Be right up beckeh's street eh?!

Can you not control the comments on there? Hahaha brilliant she will be fuming!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Looks like TikTok will be a reality check for her if she can't control comments 😂 I would imagine it will be an equal mix of people telling her its cringe and perverts mentioning the jiggle tits

• Haha
Reactions: 14
At least he is out of the dungeon though

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.