Rebecca Lamb #30 we’re fine thanks hun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cannot believe she said people kill themselves through messages they receive (IF someone doesn't agree with something)
No Rebecca, people kill themselves for a load of reasons not because of what a stranger has said. Do you really think if someone told me something I didn't like that I would go and hang myself?

No I'd think fair enough, I've put myself out there and not everyone's going to agree with me or like me?!? You have to have thick skin to do it, her trying to persuade herself she's numb to it all is crackers. She reads on here all the time, let's face it she doesn't have enough followers for her little "career" to go much further. You only have to see the people that tag her with her banana cake recipes, and most of them know they will get a shout out on her page because they are as desperate as her for validation. It's weird.

Reactions: 16
I would literally NEVER, on hearing the news of someone’s suicide, think about going onto social media and making it about me, NEVER!!
even if I was triggered by the suicide because it hit close to home, this is not my story.....

yet every SINGLE influencer bint that thinks it’s ok to sell their kids childhood to the highest bidder (actually no, we don’t pay anything we see their kids childhoods for free)
Jumped on the chance to ride on her body bag, and I don’t care how harsh that sounds that’s the reality of what happened.

you don’t use the body of a woman you don’t know as a way to up your engagement.
Show your respect, send your best wishes to her family and zip it.

Ive no respect for anyone who used their monetised account to do differently.
Didn't notice any of them sending her good wishes when she was alive ,and going through a tit time #forafewdollersmore

Reactions: 12
The girl is a car crash!

She acts like a complete and utter dick, filiming Alfie when he said no - respect his wishes! Absolute disgraceful person, mother.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
She deleted pretty much all her stories today huns?
missed them. Because I was busy with my life and children .
Huns I’m gutted
Probably because she was steaming drunk and has now sobered up and thought tit... I look a right twit

Reactions: 14
Probably because she was steaming drunk and has now sobered up and thought tit... I look a right twit
maybe Steves on another of his rendezvous..he'd hardly let her on Insta in that state...

Reactions: 3
Them tik toks :ROFLMAO: "you're lying if you say you don't love this kids mini disco song too."

I can assure you after hearing it for the first time today, im not lying rebecca, if I had kids maybe I would humour them at another childs party and get involved, but as a 28 year old grown up, a song I "love" I would put on when my other grown up friends came round for drinks for example, or sing along to when I'm driving my grown up car to my grown up job..... "chu chu arh" (never heard of it prior to Rebecca making me aware 🤷‍♀️) certainly isn't in that category...

Who is she exactly entertaining cringey dancing to kids party songs? I dont get it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He's bathing the kids while she's got her head in a bucket bringing up all the wine.
I'd say he's there more for the boys now than her,he doesn't come across as the supporting type our Steve..if she's hit the self destruct button he'll be outta there as fast as his wellie boots can carry him..straight to the nxt piece of ass that's on offer...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The cruelest thing is, where is that mother of hers, now that she appears to be having a melt down? Where is Steve? For all her cockiness, I don't belive she has anyone looking out for her, it's as if they've said leave her too it. She's a product of the environment she grew up in, she behaves quite dismissive towards the boys, some times appearing fed up. Maybe that's how she was treated as a child, because no one seems to be trying to protect her during this very public meltdown. Most of her sheep only send messages because she reposts everything, so it's free publicity for other smaller attention seeking channels. They'd quickly message someone else if she left IG
I totally agree with you I feel like as a teen if she wasn’t getting her way she’d have a melt down like she’s doing and her mum or dad would give in, I feel like she’s still doing it now in later life

Reactions: 6
Them tik toks :ROFLMAO: "you're lying if you say you don't love this kids mini disco song too."

I can assure you after hearing it for the first time today, im not lying rebecca, if I had kids maybe I would humour them at another childs party and get involved, but as a 28 year old grown up, a song I "love" I would put on when my other grown up friends came round for drinks for example, or sing along to when I'm driving my grown up car to my grown up job..... "chu chu arh" (never heard of it prior to Rebecca making me aware 🤷‍♀️) certainly isn't in that category...

Who is she exactly entertaining cringey dancing to kids party songs? I dont get it lol
They play that at my 7 yr olds youth club disco on a Friday night LOL ..he knows all the moves..

It baffles me how people can say she is empowering and inspirational 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Can anyone whose got tik tok show us the comments?! is it all just sheep? I refuse to download it and take up space on my phone storage

Can anyone whose got tik tok show us the comments?! is it all just sheep? I refuse to download it and take up space on my phone storage
Nothing worth reporting. The first one is all ‘yaaaay so glad you’re got TikTok’ and the second one is people talking about that song from their holidays. Nothing exciting

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It baffles me how people can say she is empowering and inspirational 🤦🏻‍♀️
The people saying she's empowering and inspirational probably have a similar background to her, if they haven't had strong, independent female role models in their lives, they don't know any better

Reactions: 12
Oh Christ, the Tik Tok must have ended up on the for your page (means a lot more people will see it) it has about 16k likes 🤦🏻‍♀️. More of this tit show will be incoming 🤡.
Can’t wait HUN.

Reactions: 5
Oh Christ, the Tik Tok must have ended up on the for your page (means a lot more people will see it) it has about 16k likes 🤦🏻‍♀️. More of this tit show will be incoming 🤡.
Can’t wait HUN.
This is exactly what I thought!! She got lucky with that holiday song, these people commenting on her tiktok don’t have any clue who she is and how bleeping off the rails she is 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.