Rebecca Lamb #30 we’re fine thanks hun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t like to comment on appearances but this is a genuine question. I’m so confused by her stories this morning, is it just me or does her face look completely different? Her cheeks and chin look different and have changed the shape of her face? I don’t get it!
Its the filter she's using from Snapchat. It's a preset that changes your face.

Reactions: 10
I don’t like to comment on appearances but this is a genuine question. I’m so confused by her stories this morning, is it just me or does her face look completely different? Her cheeks and chin look different and have changed the shape of her face? I don’t get it!
It’s a filter

Reactions: 2
Oooh love a bit of sauage.
My phone automatically changed that to sausage, I feel like she does it on purpose.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Nail lady probably tried her best, I bet rebegga is one of those nightmare customers who never leaves there phone alone during the appointment

Reactions: 9
Did I really just see a girl take crisps out a bag to put them into another bag ? I am leaving this platform

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I see woodeh’s had fun painting mummies nails for her
I came on to say this haha.
Also what did she wear to go the food shop? Was that not her going outfit last week now she’s wearing it on a Monday morning for food shop??

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Also what did she wear to go the food shop? Was that not her going outfit last week now she’s wearing it on a Monday morning for food shop??
I was just coming here to say this 😂 that is bizarre wearing an outfit to go shopping in that you wore for a night out she is off her cocum 🤨

Reactions: 11
why has she put those crisps in all tang plastic? I buy big bags like that for my little girl and I put a few at a time on a little bowl for her then clip the rest up to keep them fresh with a little clip thing from ikea. Surely this isn’t a “#mumhack” you are wasting more plastic than you need to!! That’s not good for your kids at all!!

Reactions: 44
It is, along with the only top she appears to own

why has she put those crisps in all tang plastic? I buy big bags like that for my little girl and I put a few at a time on a little bowl for her then clip the rest up to keep them fresh with a little clip thing from ikea. Surely this isn’t a “#mumhack” you are wasting more plastic than you need to!! That’s not good for your kids at all!!
This is what us normal mums do, becca has to be different and use alllllll the plastic

Waffles and chocolate crepes for breakfast throughout the week. What is actually wrong with her?!

Reactions: 21
Omg was coming on here to say just that. Its actually shocking! If my kids want a snack in a container like that, I put it on a sodding plate. If I'm doing a packed lunch, I use Tupperware. What a twit!

As for tiktok, she can dance all she wants I'm not going to watch her. My 13 yr old niece uses it and it's a huge problem for her at the mo for various social reasons. Why on earth would Rebecca want to expose herself even more? She is honestly so lost.

Those freezer plastic bags were a stupid size for portioning out crisps. You can get little reusable tubs to do this if you must that will last for years.

Is she going out on the piss dressed like that? I'm sure she slotted in nicely with all the pensioners doing the aldi run in on a Monday morning 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Also, I know others may do the same but she has meat 6 out of 7 days of the week! And it's not the best quality meat either. I'm no vegetarian but I definitely don't eat meat as regularly.

I know it's been said before but given where she lives, she could do so much to promote healthy eating and giving kids a varied diet. Grow her own veg, updates on how it's all going. Tips on how to do it etc.
Those veggie crisps might be healthier than a pack of walkers but they're still not healthy.

Reactions: 17
Shes so fame hungry that's what I find so weird about her, we know she did Britians got talent, she's been singing on her IG stories saying I don't normally share my voice but etc she has her youtube and now she's jumping on the tik tok bandwagon practicing routines when she should be doing activities or fun stuff with her boys I love that she's still waiting for her big break meanwhile Steve's seeing to the boys and trying to make moves business wise all while she dances around the spare bedroom not a care in the world except for trolls .

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.