Rebecca Lamb #3 Blue milk, sorin and chicken for Steve, Steve likes chicken, would you believe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just impersonated Steve on his twitter account a few years back.... I’d stop Rebecca before it alll comes crashing back at your front door

Reactions: 8
Story time.

A couple of weeks ago my mother in law made a comment about the fact I was baby led weaning my son and not purée / blending his food, she thought it was a lazy approach. I disagreed with her and continued to feed my son.

That’s the end of my story.

I didn’t make a whole video or go on and on about her hating on me for having an opinion, because I’m confident in the decisions I make. I can handle criticism and feedback.

All you gotta do in life is take it on the chin, and you too, can be happeh like me. Genuinley happeh I mean.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
This latest insta grid vid is... Embarrassing.

1. Wanted applause from the rest of the CM vloggers

2. She obviously does care about 'trolling'. Like quite deeply. You must do to spend time on a grid video. Jesus.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Pretty embarrassing since she’s completely missed the point and no-one here has said any of those things 🤔

Reactions: 17
She’s digging herself a massive hole. In the last 24hrs shes brought so much attention here and it’s blown up we’re almost on thread 3.

Grow up Rebecca! None of us are trolls. We are people sick of your money grabbing hands and the way you lie to your followers. The gymshark photo? The way woody slept on a duvet for months?

We’ve got the receipts girl 👹

I wonder if its time see about complaining directly to channel mum.

The irony that she blocks people for asking a question (or Informing her of airport protocol) doesn’t seem like the friendly ethos they inspire

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So everyone on gogglebox are trolls then are they watching shows/movies and giving their opinions on everything I’m sure the directors/actors don’t take it to heart. There is a big big difference between bullying/stalking and having your own opinion the reason we do it here is so we won’t get trolled bullied by her loyal followers. If we didn’t get blocked for asking a question etc these sites wouldn’t exist no difference between tattle and a gossip magazine... at least we go on facts.. don’t you hate it when they say you only see a snippet of my day LOL the bits YOU decided to show.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Yel

Genuinley happeh
Next thread title Rebecca Lamb #4 Genuinley happeh

We're trying to have witty short titles rather than 2-3 sentences that shoehorn in a rhyme.

So many of the bad infuencers miss the point of this site, it isn't trolling or hate. Quoting things that no one has said just highlights how dishonest and sneaky they are. That's the whole point of this site.

You can't chose to make yourself a public figure to do lucrative ads then call any commentary trolling.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
i have never seen anyone on here being absuive or ‘bullying’ I’ve seen people with opinions. All I actually see is people sharing what’s wrong or mistakes she’s made in the hope she could improve. I’d never want to bully anyone and neither would most people here. Most people lately have been concerned for woodys sleeping arrangements, she should be glad people want to look out of her children and then actually do what’s been said. Not once have I seen anyone say anything vile or rude about Rebecca. when you share your life online you are going to get criticism. People probably have opinions on me when I’m doing my weekly food shop, but it’s not posted online because I don’t share my life online. No one also spends all day here talking about her. A problem is seen then shared. I feel from her video she’s the one who spends all day here. Rebecca, just take it that people here actually could help your content improve instead of seeing everyone as ‘trolls’

Reactions: 16
She won’t be talking about trolls anymore from this day forward 🤣🤣 let’s see how long that lasts hey 🤣 #totallynotbothered #yearight #morebotheredthanyouthink

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Rebecca, for a start - nobody comes on here and says things like “ew she’s so fat”. 🙄

We make justified observations about the content you choose to publish online - you do not allow anyone to comment or message you with any constructive criticism or advice if they see you doing something that’s dangerous/unhealthy/contradictory to something you’ve previously sold or advised. The feedback gets deleted and the account blocked. Frustrated followers are bound to seek out a space where they can express their opinion.

My main issue with you is that you are a sell out. You tell your followers that you only work with brands you love and would only endorse products you’d buy yourself - yet we’ve seen this isn’t true. Your adverts are all over the place, dairy free/high dairy, vegan/muscle food, don’t buy clothes/clothing hauls and the announcement of a clothing store business! You photoshop yourself to have abs and tell your followers you’ve done it by XYZ, have them all copying you with an unhealthy meal plan and poor workout. Then when you realise there’s no hiding your body on holiday .. you’re all about embracing your rolls. The rolls that weren’t there in your “I’ve been working my butt off, I’m so great” post from a few days earlier. It’s all a mess.

You’ve lost your integrity.

You make money off the people who follow you. They are your income and your means to pay your mortgage and bills. If you’re not being honest with them then people are going to get pissed off and of course they’re going to come over here to vent it.

Also, Rebecca. I can assure you that I am not jealous of you. I would not swap one aspect of my life with yours.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Rebecca, for a start - nobody comes on here and says things like “ew she’s so fat”. 🙄

We make justified observations about the content you choose to publish online - you do not allow anyone to comment or message you with any constructive criticism or advice if they see you doing something that’s dangerous/unhealthy/contradictory to something you’ve previously sold or advised. The feedback gets deleted and the account blocked. Frustrated followers are bound to seek out a space where they can express their opinion.

My main issue with you is that you are a sell out. You tell your followers that you only work with brands you love and would only endorse products you’d buy yourself - yet we’ve seen this isn’t true. Your adverts are all over the place, dairy free/high dairy, vegan/muscle food, don’t buy clothes/clothing hauls and the announcement of a clothing store business! You photoshop yourself to have abs and tell your followers you’ve done it by XYZ, have them all copying you with an unhealthy meal plan and poor workout. Then when you realise there’s no hiding your body on holiday .. you’re all about embracing your rolls. The rolls that weren’t there in your “I’ve been working my butt off, I’m so great” post from a few days earlier. It’s all a mess.

You make money off the people who follow you. They are your income and your means to pay your mortgage and bills. If you’re not being honest with them then people are going to get pissed off and of course they’re going to come over here to vent it.

Also, Rebecca. I can assure you that I am not jealous of you. I would not swap one aspect of my life with yours.
This this this. Most people here have actually said how pretty, what lovely hair she has etc.

Reactions: 7

OMG this is exactly it I hope if she reads anything today it will be this!

Reactions: 5
Jealous of her living with that sexist pig in that dark depressing house I don't think so!

• Haha
Someone should give these insta mums an urban dictionary link in the hope they can look up the definition of online trolling. I think this has been the cherry on the top for me and if I see any of the insta mums I follow repost her video I will just delete them as I have already done with her I did follow her for a reason but I can’t stand to watch her anymore and I’d rather her use the money they don’t have to buy views/engagement rather than me giving it to her.

Reactions: 9
How to act like you’re not bothered about said ‘trolling’ - make a ridiculous video of yourself ‘pretending to be an online troll’ because you’re SOO NOT BOTHERED!!😂

Honestly. I have no words. Rebecca, you’re a very pretty girl, I love your make up but that’s as far as it goes. You dont have any depth to you, it’s all for show. I’m SICK of these channel mum/bloggers in general spouting any old crap on their insta just for a quick buck. The people on here are not bullies - and the fact that you’re commenting on your post saying people could kill themselves over this is a step too far. Trying to gain sympathy votes!!! I had someone close to me take their own life due to horrendous bullying, beatings on a daily basis. A gossip site and genuine bullying do not even compare. Go educate yourself. I’m sorry but I’m disgusted in you even suggesting that.

For the last time, we are not trolls. Many people have pointed out very valid reasons about the snippets of YOUR life that YOU decide and upload.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She said she won’t mention trolling ever again but that post got so much more engagement than her usual crap that you just know that she’ll be recreating it over and over again for the likes.

She said she won’t mention trolling ever again but that post got so much more engagement than her usual crap that you just know that she’ll be recreating it over and over again for the likes.

• Haha
Oh good lord!! I’m actually just in the middle of doing my make up / getting ready to go and spend the day with my large, lovely family. A trip out and a roast for 8, all sat around the table. I had a quick flick on Instagram, quick flick on here and then I’ll go back to getting ready.

Who’s the one who’s spent their morning making a video all about it? Editing it, uploading it and is now sat there watching the comments roll in. “Steve omg I’ve got 100 comments! OMG Steve I’ve got 200! Can you believe it? I’m definitely going to do this again next week” So ignorant it’s hilarious. She’ll spend her day replying to comments and doing naff all with her family, like usual.

In fact her Instagram is just a complete COPY of Chessie King. Who I don’t mind because at least she’s original and actually stays in one lane. She’s even used her hashtag 🙈

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 16
Why does she feel the need to repost stupid screenshots of other people arse licking her #welldonerebex 😡? Thought you said you were going to shut up about it now and be happeh?! Once again, contradicting herself. Bet she’s loving the engagement, most views she’s had since she moved to the dungeon!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.