Rebecca Lamb #3 Blue milk, sorin and chicken for Steve, Steve likes chicken, would you believe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she won’t mention trolling ever again but that post got so much more engagement than her usual crap that you just know that she’ll be recreating it over and over again for the likes.

She said she won’t mention trolling ever again but that post got so much more engagement than her usual crap that you just know that she’ll be recreating it over and over again for the likes.
Unsure if the repeat was on purpose 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Instagram is such a bubble. There all clones of each other. The same “you do you babe” nausea inducing comments every time, then they’ll mention each other, screenshot the mention, screenshot the screenshot of the mention, screenshot the screenshot of the screenshot of the mention ..... forever until the end of time.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m a lurker pretty new here and cracking up at some of the comments 😂 but can I just say I’m from Yorkshire too, and that’s how everyone talks in Yorkshire, it’s a northern accent. So to us, we are speaking “properly”. Obvs not the whole hoyiday thing and all that 😂 Just try not to offend everyone from Yorkshire ;)
It’s really not how we all speak from Yorkshire - compare Harrogate accent to a Bradford one, a Leeds accent to a Huddersfield one - there are differences. (y)

Reactions: 2
Love the new thread name above. Another suggestion could be Rebecca Lamb #4 Trolls? I DON’T CAREEEE (but I actually do)

Reactions: 4
Who said on here her kids were annoying? 🤨 Don’t make up tit for attention Rebecca.

Reactions: 10
If you notice it tends to be the same people asking her to make videos like that and then telling her how wonderful she is. I feel sorry for her because she is so needy for the attention and praise. She constantly accuses people of being jealous, I'm not sure why she feels everyone wants their life plastered all over the internet

Reactions: 1
She’s basically said this whole thread is people calling her fat and slating her kids and saying she’s annoying. Ok the annoying part is kinda right but the rest is bullshit. And why are people saying they’ve looked at this thread and agreeing with her?? Can they not read? Are they all as simple as Reb? And saying who are we to have an opinion on her life? She puts her whole life out there for the public to have an opinion on!

Reactions: 7
Thing that makes me laugh is, people who comment nice things on her insta posts and other big insta accounts........ but are actually on here slagging them off under false names......

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve just unfollowed her for that video... and those who liked it that I followed. Sad to see Katie Ellison like it. I actually liked her.

Reactions: 6
Notice the people sharing her video or commenting are all wannabe-influencers. They don’t care what she posts really, they do it for their own benefit to get followers. She’s worried about this thread that genuinely wants to help her on life, when the people she thinks love her on her page are actually just out for themselves.

Think about that for a second Rebecca, who are the real ‘trolls’?

Reactions: 10
She's definetely got histronic personality disorder......

Reb reb darling its more than clear you read here now please read the following very very carefully....If you choose, as you do, to have a "career" with youtube/blogging something vital for you to understand is that blogging is a form of MEDIA just like TV, just like magazines, just like Radio.

If someone watches a TV show - lets say casualty - and they feel the acting or the storylines etc are poor, as the viewers are paying the actors wages in a roundabout way through their TV license, it would be perfectly understandable for someone who's watched this TV show to voice their dissatisfaction. As you have chose to have a career in the media and public eye you NEED to accept that not everyone will love everything you do all the time and that if someones reaction to your content isn't unadulterated hero worship or they offer constructive feedback or ask a question (eg. cant take Capri suns on a plane) this IS NOT trolling and for you to call it that is an insult to people who are actually bullied.

If you have read these threads properly most people on here have actually complimented you on your hair, your looks, your old house etc. but are frustrated by the way you switch from one thing to another at the drop of a hat....

Going dairy free/promotes Cadburys
Going Vegan/ Muscle food
Is ripped to the gods one week/ Celebrating your rolls the next.

It would be the same principle if MTV started showing songs of praise in between Ex on the beach and Geordie Shore!

If you can understand this you'll be much happieh! :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Russell Brand posted a good video about dealing with other people opinions of you - they’re none of your business.

Perhaps Elleh needs to watch it?

Reactions: 7
Rebecca, for a start - nobody comes on here and says things like “ew she’s so fat”. 🙄

We make justified observations about the content you choose to publish online - you do not allow anyone to comment or message you with any constructive criticism or advice if they see you doing something that’s dangerous/unhealthy/contradictory to something you’ve previously sold or advised. The feedback gets deleted and the account blocked. Frustrated followers are bound to seek out a space where they can express their opinion.

My main issue with you is that you are a sell out. You tell your followers that you only work with brands you love and would only endorse products you’d buy yourself - yet we’ve seen this isn’t true. Your adverts are all over the place, dairy free/high dairy, vegan/muscle food, don’t buy clothes/clothing hauls and the announcement of a clothing store business! You photoshop yourself to have abs and tell your followers you’ve done it by XYZ, have them all copying you with an unhealthy meal plan and poor workout. Then when you realise there’s no hiding your body on holiday .. you’re all about embracing your rolls. The rolls that weren’t there in your “I’ve been working my butt off, I’m so great” post from a few days earlier. It’s all a mess.

You’ve lost your integrity.

You make money off the people who follow you. They are your income and your means to pay your mortgage and bills. If you’re not being honest with them then people are going to get pissed off and of course they’re going to come over here to vent it.

Also, Rebecca. I can assure you that I am not jealous of you. I would not swap one aspect of my life with yours.

These young girls need to remember one thing. The whole world is not superficial like they are. I would go as far to say a lot of them have never worked in the real world. Feedback is given on the daily in a real place of employment. You can't turn round and say to your boss " you're a troll" because you disagree with their opinion. However by us following said people we are helping them continue this s*it show and make lots of money from it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She can’t even say ‘trolling’ properly 😫 I despair. At least she’s HAPPPEEEEHHHHHH

• Haha
Reactions: 1
"on a serious note someone who is getting trolled online or bullied that might not be as strong as myself about it all could really be affected by this and even make them want to take their own life"

Elleh, if someone wants to take their own life because we point out you must buy more than you show in your weekly food shop haul or tell you a capri sun is too many ml to take through security at an airport then the problem was always with them/you to begin with :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'd now rather spend 10 mins of my day scrolling here than "engaging" with Instagram.

Tell me Rebecca, are your followers, who take time out to comment/like/watch your posts and vids sad, lonely, pathetic, need a life too? Should they not be spending time with families or bettering themselves (or whatever other rubbish you spout about "trolls") instead of engaging with the drivel you post?

Why is your content any better than anything posted here? Get over yourself.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.