Rebecca Lamb #3 Blue milk, sorin and chicken for Steve, Steve likes chicken, would you believe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*meanwhile... the kids have broken through the bin bagged bedroom window and using the bin bag as a parachute, they land safely in the garden... they run over to the edge of the garden and pull all the spinach from the curreh out the compost bin and use it to lure over some sheep on a nearby hill... Alfie shouts yeeha and mounts the sheep, lasooing little Woodeh on board with one of mums string bikinis... both of them ride off into the wild west of the dales.. ‘we’re finally free Woodeh!!!’
I especially enjoyed this bit, poor boys!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I can totally imagine her plotting this whole tattle hate reveal with 2ss.. “Steveh babe, reckon I should pretend I got loads of messages tellin meh about tattle?! Then we can create a coupleh accounts and troll them hatehs til they cry into their takeaway pizzas”

2ss responds “do it Elleh, good idea... you’re soo cleveh, I’ll call them overweight transgenders and hit em where it hurts”

*meanwhile... the kids have broken through the bin bagged bedroom window and using the bin bag as a parachute, they land safely in the garden... they run over to the edge of the garden and pull all the spinach from the curreh out the compost bin and use it to lure over some sheep on a nearby hill... Alfie shouts yeeha and mounts the sheep, lasooing little Woodeh on board with one of mums string bikinis... both of them ride off into the wild west of the dales.. ‘we’re finally free Woodeh!!!’

Meanwhile 2ss managed to get stuck in one of the kitchen units and can’t get out, trapped there like a little sardine man, he cries and screams for help.. but to no avail.

After an hour of crying he relents and realises his sexy Rebacon is too busy filming a new ‘ass flap colab’ vid to come to his rescue... accepting his fate as shelf stable canned food; he reverts back into the processed, full of tit, can of spam that he originated from.

Rebacon enters the kitchen wondering where Steve is... assumes he’s gone out with the boys and decides to make them all a hearty meal of undercooked gnocchi and 80% fat beef mince...

*puts all ingredients in the slow cookers cos she’s such a busy working mum of three, oh I mean two* making sure to film herself from behind as to get a bit more ass footage for the gram. She bends over so far that the slow cooker opens up and swallows her into a black hole... she gets sucked into a wormwhole and passes out. She wakes up surrounded by darkness “steveh babe.. woodeh, Alfeeeh, where are ya?! Someone help meh please, I just wanna be happeh”

out of no where she hears the voice of James Earl Jones, “Ellie, all you need to do to be happy is think happy and you’ll be happeeehhh”.
Fondly remembering her own ground breaking, depression curing, anxiety banishing advice, she reminisces of the days of her infamous eBay hauls, dancing, fitspiration and of course, the deeply coveted, holy grail of shopping; food haul video.... as she begins to realise she may never be able to get back to her old life; she longs to relive those oh so precious moments again...

Seeing a light up ahead, James Earl Jones tells her to go toward the light.. trusting the voice and thinking only happeh thoughts, she flys towards the light...

Is that Mary poppins?! Turns out elleh was in the magic carpet bag all along...

Mary reaches In and grabs hold of Rebecca... pulls her out and ....

POOF

Rebecca turns into a really loveleh wicker bag.

And as that.. she forever remained.

Rebecca the wicker bag. She lived a happy and full life. Carrying the wonders of a 1940’s ration pack to and from the shop.

It was a happy ending and her new life resembled much of the old life she used to lead. Rebecca was happeh at last.

They all lived happily ever after. And Rebecca was happy because she was finally happy as a wicker bag. And that’s what made her happy.

The end 🤪🤪

EDIT: If you made it this far I commend you. Sorry, this was a long post. Got a bit carried away.
Bahahaha. Was she wearing her favourite pair of shallots during this adventure?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lord above 2SS and his sensitive eyes. Charming she got herself a pair of eBay sunnies but none for sensitive 2 sausages.

Reactions: 1
Came here from her Insta stories, it’s like you’ve all been reading my mind!

Has anyone seen the Insta page that’s been slating her? She doesn’t do anything to help herself. :confused:

Reactions: 5

Has anyone seen the Insta page that’s been slating her? She doesn’t do anything to help herself. :confused:
Don’t think anyone’s mentioned that on here ?

no who is that? this thread has blown up today from her silly rant this morning!

Reactions: 2
I can totally imagine her plotting this whole tattle hate reveal with 2ss.. “Steveh babe, reckon I should pretend I got loads of messages tellin meh about tattle?! Then we can create a coupleh accounts and troll them hatehs til they cry into their takeaway pizzas”

2ss responds “do it Elleh, good idea... you’re soo cleveh, I’ll call them overweight transgenders and hit em where it hurts”

Hahahahaha this made me laugh too much 🤣🤣 especially this bit in particular 🤣🤣 legend

• Heart
What is all this about Steve cheating on his missus for Rebecca that people keep bringing up ? Just being nosey 🤷‍♀️

What is all this about Steve cheating on his missus for Rebecca that people keep bringing up ? Just being nosey 🤷‍♀️
Not sure that he actually cheated but basically she caught eyes on him on a night out and she pestered him until he dumped his current partner for her.
Just shows how much respect she’s got for others and herself !!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
it’s @ukbloggersunveiled

Apparently Steve messaged the page defending her :unsure:
tit that’s hilarious haha😂 honestly they are shitting themselves because 2SS has quit his job to now promote this tit new business venture however Rebecca is drawing so much attention on herself that she’s now getting more and more people commenting on what she does😭 but it’s fine because she’s going on holiday didnt you know 🙄

Reactions: 2
Imagine having to sleep with him 🤢 each to their own.
Why couldn’t Rebecca take alfeh to school and leave Woodeh with 2SS and go get her braces checked herself?
Couldn’t deal with her having a girl and naming it something ending in Y. Lotteh, halleh, please learn to speak properleh.

I’m a lurker pretty new here and cracking up at some of the comments 😂 but can I just say I’m from Yorkshire too, and that’s how everyone talks in Yorkshire, it’s a northern accent. So to us, we are speaking “properly”. Obvs not the whole hoyiday thing and all that 😂 Just try not to offend everyone from Yorkshire ;)

Reactions: 6
I’m a lurker pretty new here and cracking up at some of the comments 😂 but can I just say I’m from Yorkshire too, and that’s how everyone talks in Yorkshire, it’s a northern accent. So to us, we are speaking “properly”. Obvs not the whole hoyiday thing and all that 😂 Just try not to offend everyone from Yorkshire ;)
Oh shoot sorry! Really didn’t mean to offend anyone! A lot of my family are actually from/or still living in the skipton area and I can’t undertand them fine so I don’t know why Rebecca’s accent gets to me 🙈, and I’m from an area of Scotland with a very thick accent so I have no doubts that anyone from Yorkshire would listen to me and think ‘what the hell is she saying’. The hoyiday thing is something else your so right.. especially since I can’t stop saying it now 😂😂😂

I started to follow Rebecca when she was relatable and nice and then unfollowed when she started deep throating ice lollies 😏 on her last holiday. My friend still follows and told me about the tattle thing in her stories. So here I am!

She’s really pretty and her hairs gorgeous. Her figure is good, she’s had 2 kids - I hope it’s not 2SS who’s made her insecure over it enough to lie about it.

Steve is revolting, I actually feel really sorry for her thinking she has to please him every night and do everything to keep him. Maybe she’s cooking those foods hoping to make him ill and give herself a break from him 😂

The boys make me feel sad, all that money on cheap clothes (which looking back were market research for the new “venture”) and their room looks freezing (now there’s a plug in radiator in the pics). They don’t get any interaction, just get driven round to primark or wherever else.

Was so shocked to find there’s so many people thinking the same things since the replies she doesn’t like just get deleted.

Also @Stfu.Trolls was defo 2SS 😂

Reactions: 10
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Well kiss my left kidney rebs video on her grid haha about trolls 🤦‍♀️ It clearly does bother you or you wouldn't feel the need to of done that

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No one has ever said she is fat? I think she has a great figure. Maybe she is actually talking about 2SS 😂

But it's ok for Steve to make fatphobic, transphobic comments? Ok love, those in glass houses...

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.