Rebecca Lamb #3 Blue milk, sorin and chicken for Steve, Steve likes chicken, would you believe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
By mentioning Tattle people will just come over here - probably to be nosy at first - and find that many of the comments will resonate with what they’ve been thinking to themselves about Rebecca/2SS. Then they’ll notice the things we’ve talked about more and more when watching her and eventually see through her shite.

I came over here when she first mentioned the site back in November. At the time I still really liked her and her content but did find some of the things she did annoying and confusing (like the infamous wedgie pic) so it was good to see I wasn’t the only one thinking that way.

Reactions: 9
It's very coincidental that since moving into their big, dark houses Rebecca Lamb and Rebecca Meldrum have both seen their channels start to go to pot.
I wonder if anyone has ever come to a gruesome end in this house. It's an old house, I think, so it's bound to have some history. Be interesting to find out if there's any ghosts hanging about, eh Ellie?

Reactions: 4
It's very coincidental that since moving into their big, dark houses Rebecca Lamb and Rebecca Meldrum have both seen their channels start to go to pot.
I wonder if anyone has ever come to a gruesome end in this house. It's an old house, I think, so it's bound to have some history. Be interesting to find out if there's any ghosts hanging about, eh Ellie?
Bit OTT that hun? 🤣🤷🏻‍♀️
Gruesome end! Weird!! Anyway......

I hope our El takes this holiday as an opportunity to switch off and reevaluate things.Her old content was fab I started following when woody was born and she was just a “nice” (that bloody nice word 🤭) normal down to earth girl, living in a lovely house fitting for this day and age with the babies,access to shops & the real world.
I feel for her for trying to make things work and trying to get a business up and running but it’s not realistic in this new house or with the following she has.To many people buy eBay tat and sell it triple the price.Quite frankly it’s outrageous and deceiving.Their new house is not fit for two small boys.Those cold, dirty floors,dark rooms etc.The whole thing needs gutting.She wants the Darby sisters content but in a dungeon and it’s just not feasible so she needs to unplug,revamp and stop being so unrealistic for herself.
I hope they have a fab holiday and she comes back with a better life plan than flogging tat for the future.Id be quite worried about the future if I was them with a massive mortgage and no concrete job.They can’t have much savings either with the new cheaper car and painting the dream house kitchen.
I don’t mean that in a rude way as I wouldn’t be able to afford a renovation but I’d dam well make sure I had a good few hundred grand behind me if I bought that house with a young family and my partner didn’t work.Routing for her...Good luck Rebecca.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Bit OTT that hun? 🤣🤷🏻‍♀️

I hope our El takes this holiday as an opportunity to switch off and reevaluate things.Her old content was fab I started following when woody was born and she was just a “nice” (that bloody nice word 🤭) normal down to earth girl, living in a lovely house fitting for this day and age with the babies,access to shops & the real world.
I feel for her for trying to make things work and trying to get a business up and running but it’s not realistic in this new house or with the following she has.To many people buy eBay tat and sell it triple the price.Quite frankly it’s outrageous and deceiving.Their new house is not fit for two small boys.Those cold, dirty floors,dark rooms etc.The whole thing needs gutting.She wants the Darby sisters content but in a dungeon and it’s just not feasible so she needs to unplug,revamp and stop being so unrealistic for herself.
I hope they have a fab holiday and she comes back with a better life plan that flogging tat.
It’s not OTT because someone actually WAS murdered in Rebecca Meldrum’s house and as Rebecca & Steve’s house is really old, it’s bound to have history.

Reactions: 7
Rebecca lamb #4 look at the little bunnehs, ain’t my Steve such a hunneh, I like to get my flaps out because I am so funneh🐫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Bit OTT that hun? 🤣🤷🏻‍♀️
I don't think it's OTT at all. Some of these old houses have bad luck running through them regardless of who owns them.
There was a murder in the Meldrum Mansion. I think it would be interesting to find out if anything similar had happened in the Lamb-Hobson shagpile.

Reactions: 6
Why does she alllwaaaayyys look at the camera when she is dancing with the boys. The boys didn’t really look interested 🙈 looks like they’ve had a better day out getting ice cream though, I feel pleased for them 😂

Reactions: 10
I hope she knows exactly what’s in the face mask as most stuff like that has BHA or AHA acid and you should be outta the sun or wear SPF (which I don’t think I’ve ever seen her do) to stop the likes of skin cancer

Also nice to see the plaster lasted long 😬

Reactions: 1
Late to the party on this mornings stories, but anyone who says “I don’t care, I don’t give a tit” so many times in an increasingly manic way may actually just give the tiniest tit after all.

Reactions: 9
As if Rebs would share Casper the utility room ghost 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was blocked for pointing out she could'nt take a 200ml capri sun in the kids carry on luggage and perhaps she should rectify her video incase anyone actually copied her!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I was blocked for pointing out she could'nt take a 200ml capri sun in the kids carry on luggage and perhaps she should rectify her video incase anyone actually copied her!!
She’s better off taking empty bottles and fill them at water fountains at the airport after security. That’s what we do with the kids anyway.

Reactions: 5
I did wonder about that Capri sun in the hand luggage myself! Why would she block you for that though, you’re only pointing out that it wouldn’t be allowed. She’s a weirdo!

Reactions: 16
I can totally imagine her plotting this whole tattle hate reveal with 2ss.. “Steveh babe, reckon I should pretend I got loads of messages tellin meh about tattle?! Then we can create a coupleh accounts and troll them hatehs til they cry into their takeaway pizzas”

2ss responds “do it Elleh, good idea... you’re soo cleveh, I’ll call them overweight transgenders and hit em where it hurts”

*meanwhile... the kids have broken through the bin bagged bedroom window and using the bin bag as a parachute, they land safely in the garden... they run over to the edge of the garden and pull all the spinach from the curreh out the compost bin and use it to lure over some sheep on a nearby hill... Alfie shouts yeeha and mounts the sheep, lasooing little Woodeh on board with one of mums string bikinis... both of them ride off into the wild west of the dales.. ‘we’re finally free Woodeh!!!’

Meanwhile 2ss managed to get stuck in one of the kitchen units and can’t get out, trapped there like a little sardine man, he cries and screams for help.. but to no avail.

After an hour of crying he relents and realises his sexy Rebacon is too busy filming a new ‘ass flap colab’ vid to come to his rescue... accepting his fate as shelf stable canned food; he reverts back into the processed, full of tit, can of spam that he originated from.

Rebacon enters the kitchen wondering where Steve is... assumes he’s gone out with the boys and decides to make them all a hearty meal of undercooked gnocchi and 80% fat beef mince...

*puts all ingredients in the slow cookers cos she’s such a busy working mum of three, oh I mean two* making sure to film herself from behind as to get a bit more ass footage for the gram. She bends over so far that the slow cooker opens up and swallows her into a black hole... she gets sucked into a wormwhole and passes out. She wakes up surrounded by darkness “steveh babe.. woodeh, Alfeeeh, where are ya?! Someone help meh please, I just wanna be happeh”

out of no where she hears the voice of James Earl Jones, “Ellie, all you need to do to be happy is think happy and you’ll be happeeehhh”.
Fondly remembering her own ground breaking, depression curing, anxiety banishing advice, she reminisces of the days of her infamous eBay hauls, dancing, fitspiration and of course, the deeply coveted, holy grail of shopping; food haul video.... as she begins to realise she may never be able to get back to her old life; she longs to relive those oh so precious moments again...

Seeing a light up ahead, James Earl Jones tells her to go toward the light.. trusting the voice and thinking only happeh thoughts, she flys towards the light...

Is that Mary poppins?! Turns out elleh was in the magic carpet bag all along...

Mary reaches In and grabs hold of Rebecca... pulls her out and ....

POOF

Rebecca turns into a really loveleh wicker bag.

And as that.. she forever remained.

Rebecca the wicker bag. She lived a happy and full life. Carrying the wonders of a 1940’s ration pack to and from the shop.

It was a happy ending and her new life resembled much of the old life she used to lead. Rebecca was happeh at last.

They all lived happily ever after. And Rebecca was happy because she was finally happy as a wicker bag. And that’s what made her happy.

The end 🤪🤪

EDIT: If you made it this far I commend you. Sorry, this was a long post. Got a bit carried away.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I can totally imagine her plotting this whole tattle hate reveal with 2ss.. “Steveh babe, reckon I should pretend I got loads of messages tellin meh about tattle?! Then we can create a coupleh accounts and troll them hatehs til they cry into their takeaway pizzas”

2ss responds “do it Elleh, good idea... you’re soo cleveh, I’ll call them overweight transgenders and hit em where it hurts”

*meanwhile... the kids have broken through the bin bagged bedroom window and using the bin bag as a parachute, they land safely in the garden... they run over to the edge of the garden and pull all the spinach from the curreh out the compost bin and use it to lure over some sheep on a nearby hill... Alfie shouts yeeha and mounts the sheep, lasooing little Woodeh on board with one of mums string bikinis... both of them ride off into the wild west of the dales.. ‘we’re finally free Woodeh!!!’

Meanwhile 2ss managed to get stuck in one of the kitchen units and can’t get out, trapped there like a little sardine man, he cries and screams for help.. but to no avail.

After an hour of crying he relents and realises his sexy Rebacon is too busy filming a new ‘ass flap colab’ vid to come to his rescue... accepting his fate as shelf stable canned food; he reverts back into the processed, full of tit, can of spam that he originated from.

Rebacon enters the kitchen wondering where Steve is... assumes he’s gone out with the boys and decides to make them all a hearty meal of undercooked gnocchi and 80% fat beef mince...

*puts all ingredients in the slow cookers cos she’s such a busy working mum of three, oh I mean two* making sure to film herself from behind as to get a bit more ass footage for the gram. She bends over so far that the slow cooker opens up and swallows her into a black hole... she gets sucked into a wormwhole and passes out. She wakes up surrounded by darkness “steveh babe.. woodeh, Alfeeeh, where are ya?! Someone help meh please, I just wanna be happeh”

out of no where she hears the voice of James Earl Jones, “Ellie, all you need to do to be happy is think happy and you’ll be happeeehhh”.
Fondly remembering her own ground breaking, depression curing, anxiety banishing advice, she reminisces of the days of her infamous eBay hauls, dancing, fitspiration and of course, the deeply coveted, holy grail of shopping; food haul video.... as she begins to realise she may never be able to get back to her old life; she longs to relive those oh so precious moments again...

Seeing a light up ahead, James Earl Jones tells her to go toward the light.. trusting the voice and thinking only happeh thoughts, she flys towards the light...

Is that Mary poppins?! Turns out elleh was in the magic carpet bag all along...

Mary reaches In and grabs hold of Rebecca... pulls her out and ....

POOF

Rebecca turns into a really loveleh wicker bag.

And as that.. she forever remained.

Rebecca the wicker bag. She lived a happy and full life. Carrying the wonders of a 1940’s ration pack to and from the shop.

It was a happy ending and her new life resembled much of the old life she used to lead. Rebecca was happeh at last.

They all lived happily ever after. And Rebecca was happy because she was finally happy as a wicker bag. And that’s what made her happy.

The end 🤪🤪

EDIT: If you made it this far I commend you. Sorry, this was a long post. Got a bit carried away.
You legend!!😉

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Should we be paying Rebecca to advertise tattle? She didn't put #ad in her insta vid.

Very silly girl for advertising this site to all her lovely georgous supporting friends (sheep), at least when Mrs meldrum mentioned "the trolls" she didn't give u the site name. Mate u have probably just gained 100 new "trolls" from your great advertising on insta. Keep up the good work Rebecca.

♦SHOUT OUT ALL THE TATTLERS♦
#gifted attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.