Rebecca Lamb #3 Blue milk, sorin and chicken for Steve, Steve likes chicken, would you believe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most self-conscious people would have a really healthy week before going away so they feel their best... Not Reb, she's loading up on Rice, Pizza, Chips and Spam! Wonder at what point she realised posting that Gym Shark photo just before they go on holiday when she looks nothing like it was a good idea?
Same! Especially if you’re gonna indulge you have a good few weeks and then you can stuff your face!

Reactions: 1
I’m sure the affiliate links through Ebay gives them quite a good rate as a LOT of “influencers” are dishing them out like there’s no tomorrow. Lots more ebay aff links around than other shops I have noticed. Might explain her newfound ebay obsession

Reactions: 3
I don’t understand what the f... she does with 3 packs of wet wipes every single week! I buy a box of 6 packets maybe every other month and my little boy is exactly the same age as woodeh 🤷🏼‍♀️
And 6 yoghurts between 2 boys for a week?! They’d be gone in a day at my house!

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand what the f... she does with 3 packs of wet wipes every single week! I buy a box of 6 packets maybe every other month and my little boy is exactly the same age as woodeh 🤷🏼‍♀️
And 6 yoghurts between 2 boys for a week?! They’d be gone in a day at my house!
It’ll be all the crap Woodeh’s eating. No fibre. So his nappies will be like a babies.

Also lol’ing at them going for “Almond Milk” paint. Because I’m Daireh free.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg Spam do thay really still make that 🤢 and what's with the burgers no rolls served with chips and microwave egg fried rice who on earth would put that combo together!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Why does it bug me so much that she has to point to everything that she’s showing us. Funnily enough we can work out which one is the ham, which ones the milk and which are the nappies thanks Becs

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I dislike her sense of style. So cheap and nasty. And it's such a waste of money buying crap from eBay that will fall apart after one wash. Fair enough if it was all she could afford, but with the amount of stuff she buys, that's clearly not the case. Instead of wasting money on cheap clothes, why not buy a few better quality pieces from somewhere else? I hate waste.

Reactions: 7
Alfie’s speech. He’s 5 (plus) and sounds like a 2 year old. I feel so so sorry for him, because although she says there’s nothing wrong with it and that she’s been to a drop in clinic (only after his teacher kept bringing it up). I can’t help but think he could probably do with some extra help with it. One drop in session or chat with an expert can’t be enough to assess? She says he struggles only with his F and S sounds but in the clip she uploaded before he says a lot of words wrong. “weltum bat” for example and in a recent vlog he was saying “wambs” for lambs.

Neither of them correct him either. Then they purposely say words wrong like “herrow” and “hoyiday”

Alfie’s speech. He’s 5 (plus) and sounds like a 2 year old. I feel so so sorry for him, because although she says there’s nothing wrong with it and that she’s been to a drop in clinic (only after his teacher kept bringing it up). I can’t help but think he could probably do with some extra help with it. One drop in session or chat with an expert can’t be enough to assess? She says he struggles only with his F and S sounds but in the clip she uploaded before he says a lot of words wrong. “weltum bat” for example and in a recent vlog he was saying “wambs” for lambs.

Neither of them correct him either. Then they purposely say words wrong like “herrow” and “hoyiday”
I agree. My son is the same year as Alfie and he is under speech therapists....not that it is a reflection on parenting skills just because a child has speech therapy. But it is pretty obvious he could do with a bit of extra help....and definitely saying words wrong on purpose is horrendous!!?!!!!

Just watched the food shop. She must have forgotten to follow her diet plan from a few weeks ago! Holy hell, what a pig out of a week!! It’s ok though because ... well oatmilk

• Haha
Totally random but who remembers when Rebecca wanted to see the "hidden side" of Spain.... And then cried when she realised there wasn't a bar at the end of the road where she could sit and pose with a cocktail every night whilst the boys were glued to a tablet 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Totally random but who remembers when Rebecca wanted to see the "hidden side" of Spain.... And then cried when she realised there wasn't a bar at the end of the road 😂😂😂😂😂
Yes! Didn’t they book a villa or whatever in a tiny town with nothing there and then decided they couldn’t stay there because there wasn’t a shop or anything!?
And now she lives in a dungeon in the middle of nowhere 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Totally random but who remembers when Rebecca wanted to see the "hidden side" of Spain.... And then cried when she realised there wasn't a bar at the end of the road where she could sit and pose with a cocktail every night whilst the boys were glued to a tablet 😂😂😂😂😂
‘It’s too remote so we’re booking to stay elsehwre’

There’s a bigger world than Spain and the canaries my love

Sorry I understand they have a strong accent but as parents Steve and Rebecca need to take responsibility and pronounce words correctly.

Oh my god is there a vlog? 😂 Could do with a laugh!

Reactions: 2
She bonks every night aparrently so 2 sausage Steve needs something to wipe his wang after

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.