Rebecca Lamb #3 Blue milk, sorin and chicken for Steve, Steve likes chicken, would you believe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
well I think that was the worst, unhealthiest food shop she has done yet. That would have probably been £20-£30 in Aldi! Rebecca give your kids something nutritious!!!!

Reactions: 11
Who thinks she secretly bought soreen bars & wraps and just hid them 😂 also eye spied some mayo in the background... Why not show everything!?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I genuinely can't believe how much CRAP she buys in her weekly shop! And don't they get bored having Curreh every week! Why can't she grate her ow cheese? Why can't she make her own Curreh? Why is Alfeh having Peppa Pig baby yoghurts? Those strawberries, blueberries and 6 tiny bananas would last 2 days in my house, not a week! And has anyone else noticed she's stopped repeating herself as much??
2 days? They’d last 2 minutes in mine....the rate my kids go through fruit is pretty ridiculous!

Reactions: 4
I felt like that food shop was a lot more organised than normal. It seemed prepared, sorted into meals etc. It makes better viewing even if the meals were a pile of shite.

Reactions: 5
Who thinks she secretly bought soreen bars & wraps and just hid them 😂 also eye spied some mayo in the background... Why not show everything!?
She had mayo an deodorant behind her on the first shopping story so she clearly chats tit 😂

1 pizza between 4 of them tea on Saturday they’re going to be absolutely bloated after that 🙈😂 almost feel sorry for Steve he eats child size portions

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Correct me if I’m wrong but when you do “high knees” you hold your hands out as a guidance point in which you bring your knees UP to your hands, KEEPING YOUR HANDS STILL AND MOVING YOUR KNEES (HIGH KNEES!) not holding your hands out and smacking your thighs?!

It’s a bit like a press-up for example in which you use your arms to PRESS UP and people just get in the possion am move their bum up and down.. THATS NOT A PRESS UP

Reactions: 7
I’m not doing to lie we do love a pizza in my house but we buy the extra special ones or M&S ones 🤤 but 1 frozen pizza between them???? 2 sausages Steve has turned into 1 slice Steve 🍕

We already know how tit her food shop is but every week I’m still SHOCKED! 😂 I can’t believe how much tit she buys and that apparently it lasts all week, that amount of fruit with my 2 kids would last a day 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She had mayo an deodorant behind her on the first shopping story so she clearly chats tit 😂

1 pizza between 4 of them tea on Saturday they’re going to be absolutely bloated after that 🙈😂 almost feel sorry for Steve he eats child size portions
My kids would eat 1 pizza between them....my other half would eat at least 2 👎 hence why I make my own 😂😂

Reactions: 3
That bleeping pointed toe 😂😂😂 it should have its own Instagram account because its the first thing I see in every picture she post 🦵🦶

• Haha
Reactions: 14
most unhealthiest food shop ever!!
Can’t believe the crap she feeds her kids and she is a mummy blogger it’s terrible!! I’d be embarrassed to show that

• Heart
What a load of tit. She whinges this morning how she’s fallen off the healthy bandwagon and doesn’t feel body confident and then shares that food shop?

God we have weeks where we get takeaways or have homemade pizzas etc. It’s normal. But the constant harping on contradicting herself is just cringe.

Why does she feel the need to show that food shop? That would be one of my time of the month, need all the carbs, CBA cooking weeks. I wouldn’t show it anyone as I’d be embarrassed!! 😂

What a load of tit. She whinges this morning how she’s fallen off the healthy bandwagon and doesn’t feel body confident and then shares that food shop?

God we have weeks where we get takeaways or have homemade pizzas etc. It’s normal. But the constant harping on contradicting herself is just cringe.

Why does she feel the need to show that food shop? That would be one of my time of the month, need all the carbs, CBA cooking weeks. I wouldn’t show it anyone as I’d be embarrassed!! 😂
Switching lanes again our reb 😂😂

Let’s be real tho eating spam if you’re feeling fluffy before you go away isn’t really gonna help ya is it?!

That Alfie clip there would’ve been cute if she hadn’t forced him to do it, he was clearly looking at her/Steve the whole time for some cues

Switching lanes again our reb 😂😂

Let’s be real tho eating spam if you’re feeling fluffy before you go away isn’t really gonna help ya is it?!
Most self-conscious people would have a really healthy week before going away so they feel their best... Not Reb, she's loading up on Rice, Pizza, Chips and Spam! Wonder at what point she realised posting that Gym Shark photo just before they go on holiday when she looks nothing like it was a good idea?

Reactions: 7
Most self-conscious people would have a really healthy week before going away so they feel their best... Not Reb, she's loading up on Rice, Pizza, Chips and Spam! Wonder at what point she realised posting that Gym Shark photo just before they go on holiday when she looks nothing like it was a good idea?
Probably when she read here 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.