Rebecca Lamb #3 Blue milk, sorin and chicken for Steve, Steve likes chicken, would you believe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm confused....I thought she had an amazing toned tummy with abs and everything cos she was doing such a good home workout that she has been advocating and hashtagging etc. Now, she has a jiggle and is going to embrace her "mum tum". Pick a feking lane Rebecca and stay in it!!
I think she’s what we can safely say is a middle lane hogger 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wish she would start calling high knees just "knees" as there is nothing high about them 🤦‍♀️ it's a very basic exercise and she can't even get that right. God give me strength 🤦‍♀️ she wants to be a fitness vlogger, but she also wants to be real 🤔 you can be both, but being both means you don't have "cheats" every 2 mins and photoshop your pictures 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I wish she would start calling high knees just "knees" as there is nothing high about them 🤦‍♀️ it's a very basic exercise and she can't even get that right. God give me strength 🤦‍♀️ she wants to be a fitness vlogger, but she also wants to be real 🤔 you can be both, but being both means you don't have "cheats" every 2 mins and photoshop your pictures 🤷‍♀️

My knees go higher walking up my stairs 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Everything on her eBay haul looked cheap and trashy. No class at all.

It really really annoys me that everything she says is really really nice. If you're going to do a video describing what you've got learn some descriptive words!

Oh and I also thought she was annoyed when woody walked it, poor woody.

Reactions: 5
J
I smell a valspar ad 💩💩💩

Nope. No way.... they have used mumsnet in the past but they are bigger than instamums and won’t use a Z lister. I loosely work with the company and have heard nothing

I do think though that all this eBay usage is leading up to something.....

Reactions: 3
J

Nope. No way.... they have used mumsnet in the past but they are bigger than instamums and won’t use a Z lister. I loosely work with the company and have heard nothing

There is a instamum that does ads with valspar and she has the same amount of followers as Rebecca

She definitely realised this ‘being real’ thing got her more attention than her fitness venture. Here’s to another 6,000 pictures of seeing Rebecca embracing her rolls!

Also is that supposed to be a rug she’s sitting on? Looks like a carpet off cut😂
Those leggings are bleeping awful!
Has she been taking active wear tips from meldrum?!

• Haha
J

I thought a lot of the insta mums were doing ads for valspar. Didn’t lifewithoaksandolive and ccaryschapman do them?

Reactions: 3
I thought a lot of the insta mums were doing ads for valspar. Didn’t lifewithoaksandolive and ccaryschapman do them?
RVK loves did too (they all did ads at the Same time, so tedious)

Also food shop time

I bet - wraps cos we like wraps and wraps are so easeh

Reactions: 1
I've just looked back at her gym shark picture and Good Lord the difference!!!! How can she claim she's so thin and toned one minute and then post photos of all her rolls the next! She's starting to really grate on me, I'm gonna end up commenting and getting blocked soon 😂

Reactions: 8
Does she tag Tesco in her hauls in a bid to try get free shopping?

Also Sorry beckssss you can’t one minute be a toned skinny Minnie in that gym shark photo then the next have a jelly belly. Get a lane and stay in it.

I genuinely can't believe how much CRAP she buys in her weekly shop! And don't they get bored having Curreh every week! Why can't she grate her ow cheese? Why can't she make her own Curreh? Why is Alfeh having Peppa Pig baby yoghurts? Those strawberries, blueberries and 6 tiny bananas would last 2 days in my house, not a week! And has anyone else noticed she's stopped repeating herself as much??

How on earth did that shop cost £64!?? And how does her portions serve 4 people?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.