Rebecca Lamb #3 Blue milk, sorin and chicken for Steve, Steve likes chicken, would you believe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is that Tesco range ‘affordable’ like she says? Sorry but 20 quid for a cushion is ridiculous 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s only posting roll photos because engagement is high on those types of “I’m real” posts. She’ll have got loads of attention from the other ones she’s posted and she’s just trying to get the same again. So fake.

It’s like the dancing in the kitchen videos. She kept doing it until eventually everyone got bored of them and stopped liking/commenting as much.
Exactly this 👏🏻 She just kills it every single time. She’s shat her pants because everyone rumbled her edited gym shark photo so has backtracked. One minute she’s got abs cos she’s lost so much weight and is sizing down... next she’s loving her bumps and rolls. Ok Rebecca I’m dizzy, can’t keep up.

Also she has no fashion sense nor interior style. Even the bits she picked from Tesco were awful and looked daft in her non existent interior theme.

Reactions: 11
So bored of the underware/body rolls posts 🙄 fishing for compliments is never an attractive look.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Exactly this 👏🏻 She just kills it every single time. She’s shat her pants because everyone rumbled her edited gym shark photo so has backtracked. One minute she’s got abs cos she’s lost so much weight and is sizing down... next she’s loving her bumps and rolls. Ok Rebecca I’m dizzy, can’t keep up.

Also she has no fashion sense nor interior style. Even the bits she picked from Tesco were awful and looked daft in her non existent interior theme.
Agree about the interior situ! Actually she could do a decent post and work it into their Reno but she doesn’t think and she’s thick as tit so she literally just posts it because she doesn’t have foresight!

Reactions: 6
Her new video 😴😴😴😴

She has packed food for the plane 2 weeks in advance 😂😂😂😂 clutching at straws here Rebecca?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Felt like the bag for the boys was missing loads of stuff.

I’d take spare clothing for both boys, not just one babygrow for woody.

Suncream to apply at the other end (if they land during day).

Calpol sachets.

Blankets for them. Maybe even travel pillows.

Reactions: 4
Felt like the bag for the boys was missing loads of stuff.

I’d take spare clothing for both boys, not just one babygrow for woody.

Suncream to apply at the other end (if they land during day).

Calpol sachets.

Blankets for them. Maybe even travel pillows.
Travel pillows? The twit cant even buy them stay at home pillows 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 55
I pay a lot of money for my braces every month. She had hers FREE and is never wearing them 😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Surprise suprise someone's giving up pretending to be dairy free, I'm quessing it was getting to hard to live a lie!

Reactions: 6
& the world record for how many times you can say the word ‘holiday’ in one YouTube video goes to.......... got these for holiday when we’re on holiday OMFGGGG

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She should try revamping her boys bedroom but I suppose she isn’t gonna get paid for that so why would she 🤦🏼‍♀️ Such a head!
Not o
Travel pillows? The twit cant even buy them stay at home pillows 😂😂😂
😂😂😂😂

Also not one to body shame but the size of her thigh in that Tesco ad doesn’t scream ‘follow my workout I’m so fit and heathy’

The fact she can’t even stay dairy free for more than a week shows what a lazy twot she is. She should be grateful she doesn’t need to actually give it up

Reactions: 2
Surprise suprise someone's giving up pretending to be dairy free, I'm quessing it was getting to hard to live a lie!
I don’t know why anyone would force themselves to give it up unless they had to, obvs thought it was a bit cool and would give her some content 🙄

Reactions: 3
Where to start with that video? For one why is she doing this now? Is all that food gonna sit in that bag sweating for the next two weeks?? Again why does Woodeh have an Ella’s kitchen pouch?!!! Wouldn’t u just love to be sat near them on the plane with the kids filled with all that sugar! Also this was obviously the video she filmed today. So it was 8 mins long. So maybe 10 mins to film. 5 mins to get all the tit laid out and 5 mins to chuck it in the bag after. How long does editing take? Can’t imagine there was much to edit?? 5 mins? So if we’re being generous that took a whole half hour out her day? And she calls this work?

Reactions: 11
I pay a lot of money for my braces every month. She had hers FREE and is never wearing them 😡😡
exactly! And she’s not got them in tonight again on her story! I bet she coincidentally ‘forgets’ to put them in her case for Tenerife

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.