Rebecca Lamb #3 Blue milk, sorin and chicken for Steve, Steve likes chicken, would you believe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How have I only just noticed the horiffic gasping in breathing, don't think I can ever watch her again now šŸ˜§šŸ¤®

Reactions: 7
The none wearing of her braces is a disgrace..after recently paying a fortune in dental fees for work that was necessary im appauled that someone whom brags about her Ā£400k house and new car recieves FREE dental work and doesnt wear the braces. Maybe contacting the dentist and showing how good her advertising is via her brace free videos would make them re- evaluate the situation.. Make her pay as its FALSE advertising...besides its her other lips that are on show more.... now there's an idea for her ...VAGISIL šŸ¤Ŗ
That made me laugh. Her foof must surely be swollen & itchy after her nighy sex sessions with The Prick & all that hoiking up of her knickers, trousers, cycling shorts into wedgies!! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The none wearing of her braces is a disgrace..after recently paying a fortune in dental fees for work that was necessary im appauled that someone whom brags about her Ā£400k house and new car recieves FREE dental work and doesnt wear the braces. Maybe contacting the dentist and showing how good her advertising is via her brace free videos would make them re- evaluate the situation.. Make her pay as its FALSE advertising...besides its her other lips that are on show more.... now there's an idea for her ...VAGISIL šŸ¤Ŗ
EXACTLY! I would absolutely love braces because Im so insecure about my teeth but itā€™s just not in my budget right now.. and to see her getting them for free and then blatantly not using them correctly and spending more time with them out than they are in really angers me! And to be honest if I was that dentist and Iā€™d give them to her on the premise that sheā€™d advertise them Iā€™d be annoyed too. One post everytime she goes for a new set just saying ā€˜giftedā€™ isnā€™t enough considering theyā€™re like Ā£2000+

Reactions: 3
I just went back and looked at her stories aswell...there's loads of stuff behind her that wasn't included in the food shop story! There was also febreze aswell and other things? So fake. How can you do food shop hauls and take things out not to show.

Reactions: 7
Both of them and woodeh are at home all day! Surely a few picky bits here and there isnā€™t enough for lunch let alone dinner bits I donā€™t understand, also wish she would show the Capri the chocolate the air freshener all the things that will justify the Ā£70 she spends she keeps tagging them but everyone now just thinks how expensive tesco are and will be put off buying in there.

She also said she got loads of unnecessary things because she took the boys shopping but she spent the same last week including bits for the boys holiday and it totalled the same......

Reactions: 4
Just watched family vlog..thought it was a trailer for Dumb and Dumber 3 starring Jim Carrey, or should that be Jim Currehh..šŸ¤”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
2 big bags of jacket potatoes, you can do loads of stuff, mashed potato, jacket potatoes, homemade chips, roast potatoes

Well duck me Rebecca how do I ever thank you for advising me on different variations of cooking potatoes, I had no idea until you reeled them off

Sandwich filler for sandwiches... well you donā€™t say

WHY is she buying rusks and Ellaā€™s kitchen 4 month + purĆ©es for Woodeh???
I wondered the exact same. No explanation for them either.

Someone needs to contact the dentist and tell them theyā€™ve been mugsssss!
The dentist will be able to tell if sheā€™s been wearing them for the correct amount of time. Sheā€™s only meant to be without them for eating, so 22h a day approx wearing time! There is no way sheā€™s wearing them for that in almost every story sheā€™s not got them in!!!

Reactions: 1
The dentist will be able to tell if sheā€™s been wearing them for the correct amount of time. Sheā€™s only meant to be without them for eating, so 22h a day approx wearing time! There is no way sheā€™s wearing them for that in almost every story sheā€™s not got them in!!!
Yeah!! It does my head in, if youā€™re not gonna wear them then donā€™t bother going back or mention them again! - I know she has to take them out when she eats but we never see her eat so why doesnā€™t she have them in when sheā€™s just chatting to the camera??? What an absolute waste of money and waste of the dentists time!

Alfehā€™s escaping the dungeon to Nanaā€™s again! Why does Woodeh not go? Her list of things to do while Alfeh is at Nanaā€™s is tragic. Film a video, edit a video, clean the bathroom, make a chilli... Chilli takes half an hour, cleaning the bathroom, 10-20 mins? Put clothes away... 15 mins? Workout is 15 mins? Filming a video canā€™t take long, itā€™s not like she plans anything she just switches the camera on and starts waffling and flashing her boobs and flaps all over the place... I donā€™t understand why she thinks sheā€™s so busy???

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Alfehā€™s escaping the dungeon to Nanaā€™s again! Why does Woodeh not go? Her list of things to do while Alfeh is at Nanaā€™s is tragic. Film a video, edit a video, clean the bathroom, make a chilli... Chilli takes half an hour, cleaning the bathroom, 10-20 mins? Put clothes away... 15 mins? Workout is 15 mins? Filming a video canā€™t take long, itā€™s not like she plans anything she just switches the camera on and starts waffling and flashing her boobs and flaps all over the place... I donā€™t understand why she thinks sheā€™s so busy???
I think sheā€™s one of those people who makes a list of EVERYTHING hey have to do, for example,

Get the kids up
Get kids dressed
Give kids breakfast etc etc

So on paper her day might look ridiculously busy but in actual fact sheā€™s doing what we all do anyway, if I wrote a list it doesnā€™t include bathing the kids or making dinner etc it just has the things I need to do that arenā€™t routine.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought the same, poor Woodeh is stuck in all day šŸ˜© why wouldnā€™t they both go?

Reactions: 3
I think sheā€™s one of those people who makes a list of EVERYTHING hey have to do, for example,

Get the kids up
Get kids dressed
Give kids breakfast etc etc

So on paper her day might look ridiculously busy but in actual fact sheā€™s doing what we all do anyway, if I wrote a list it doesnā€™t include bathing the kids or making dinner etc it just has the things I need to do that arenā€™t routine.
Pack Alfehā€™s bag was probably on there even tho it must take 2 mins, although really by 5 I would expect he could almost pack it himself! My 3 year old can manage to get pjs, pants and socks out of his drawer and into a bag, I donā€™t let him choose his own clothes or he would do that too šŸ¤£

Iv already done more this morning than she has planned for her full day šŸ˜‚ and I bet thereā€™s a lot of you on here thatā€™s done far more! Sheā€™s a lazy mare isnā€™t she!

Reactions: 2
People are tagging her in pics of their lists šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Sheā€™s just shared one and one item on the list was make breakfast, then smoothie... why do you need to list these items?! Iā€™ve just made breakfast for three of us, I do it every day, I donā€™t need to list it on my ā€œthings to doā€ šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 9
People are tagging her in pics of their lists šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Sheā€™s just shared one and one item on the list was make breakfast, then smoothie... why do you need to list these items?! Iā€™ve just made breakfast for three of us, I do it every day, I donā€™t need to list it on my ā€œthings to doā€ šŸ¤£
Honestly people are soooooo ridiculous

Wake up
Have a wee
Make breakfast
Make the kids breakfast
Get the kids dressed
Get dressed
Brush all our teeth
Get shoes on
Get our bags
Unlock the door
Walk out the door
Lock the door
Walk down the road
Drop kids off at school
Turn around
Walk down the road
Unlock the door
Walk through the door
Lock the door

Such a buseh buseh morning
šŸ˜©

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.