Rebecca Lamb #3 Blue milk, sorin and chicken for Steve, Steve likes chicken, would you believe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well shave my bleeping head

Yesterday was monday and we didnt do the food shop today is tuesday so went and did the food shop

🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Same, but somehow she blocked my creeping account 😂 so I had to follow her off of my personal one and vote for things/like her posts 🤢 so she doesn’t suspect anything hahahahahahahahahahaha, what is my life 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
But you don’t have to follow her to see her content? I watch her posts and stories as she has a public profile

But you don’t have to follow her to see her content? I watch her posts and stories as she has a public profile
You just boost her followers count!

Reactions: 1
Just watched her food shop................ 🤦🏼‍♀️
Do they all wipe their arses with baby wipes because she buys 3 packs every week??????

Also she’s seriously giving me major anxiety with not wearing that brace😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.. shes took it out AGAIN! 🤦🏼‍♀️ How can she expect her teeth to move when she’s never got the thing in!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
2 big bags of jacket potatoes, you can do loads of stuff, mashed potato, jacket potatoes, homemade chips, roast potatoes

Well duck me Rebecca how do I ever thank you for advising me on different variations of cooking potatoes, I had no idea until you reeled them off

Sandwich filler for sandwiches... well you don’t say

WHY is she buying rusks and Ella’s kitchen 4 month + purées for Woodeh???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
2 big bags of jacket potatoes, you can do loads of stuff, mashed potato, jacket potatoes, homemade chips, roast potatoes

Well duck me Rebecca how do I ever thank you for advising me on different variations of cooking potatoes, I had no idea until you reeled them off

Give the kid a real apple. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4

You just boost her followers count!
I didn’t follow her on my other account, just use to watch her stories and she blocked me so I guess she worked out I wasn’t a try watcher 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Okay I just want to let you know Rebecca, it’s totally okay to buy yourself snacks at the food shop. Why is EVERYTHING for the boys or for Steve?

It’s fine if those yoghurt bars are for you, nobody will judge you. Just admit it. Woody won’t eat those, Alfie won’t eat those, they are for you, aren’t they.

I just bought myself a half price Easter egg from Sainsbury’s. Not for my husband, nor for my boys. For ME.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Okay I just want to let you know Rebecca, it’s totally okay to buy yourself snacks at the food shop. Why is EVERYTHING for the boys or for Steve?

It’s fine if those yoghurt bars are for you, nobody will judge you. Just admit it. Woody won’t eat those, Alfie won’t eat those, they are for you, aren’t they.

I just bought myself a half price Easter egg from Sainsbury’s. Not for my husband, nor for my boys. For ME.
I hadn’t picked up on this one until now 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2

This! Potatooooh potatoooooh potatooooh and then buys potato cakes??

Mind boggled about buying purée for woody. My 16m old would spit purée out now. Same for rusks etc, what on earth?

Agree about the wipes. BUY THEM IN BULK. It’s like £6/7 and lasts MONTHS

I can’t see any meals for that lot of utter tripe. Steve’s been demoted to chicken filler now instead of chicken because Steve doesn’t go to work so Steve has tit chicken now

• Haha
Reactions: 24
On the story where she’s said she spent £70 you can see behind her the beloved korma sauce and some Capri suns, she must be sick of everyone on here taking the piss out of her “homemade curreh” so it didn’t make it to the table!
And why’s she telling everyone what you can do with potatoes, even my 4 year old knows all the things you can make from a potato 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Off topic but Easter eggs always taste better half price😂 I had a half price sainsburys treat for my mid morning snack too 😂

Reactions: 4
Seeing her with her braces in this morning to go for a check up definitely confirms she hasn’t been wearing them the last few weeks because her mouth looks completely different with them in! Why brag about your braces being ‘gifted’ if she isn’t even gonna wear them properly??? I bet it fizzles out soon when the novelty has worn off and in a few months it will be ‘I decided to keep my teeth the way they were because everyone is beautiful in their own way.. wonky teeth and all’
On the story where she’s said she spent £70 you can see behind her the beloved korma sauce and some Capri suns, she must be sick of everyone on here taking the piss out of her “homemade curreh” so it didn’t make it to the table!
And why’s she telling everyone what you can do with potatoes, even my 4 year old knows all the things you can make from a potato 😂
omg ive just gone back and looked! Why is she so fake 😭😭😭 i bet she misses out loads of stuff! When does she buy toilet roll or toothpaste? Shes so obsessed with being the best insta mum that she wouldnt want people to think her kids have capri suns! 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 6
The none wearing of her braces is a disgrace..after recently paying a fortune in dental fees for work that was necessary im appauled that someone whom brags about her £400k house and new car recieves FREE dental work and doesnt wear the braces. Maybe contacting the dentist and showing how good her advertising is via her brace free videos would make them re- evaluate the situation.. Make her pay as its FALSE advertising...besides its her other lips that are on show more.... now there's an idea for her ...VAGISIL 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg she seriously need to sort out that nose breathing lol that shopping vid was pain ful and ffs get some fresh shopping i can’t believe as a family of 4 that is her weekly shop!!

Reactions: 9
She must do her food shop in a Tesco express to spend 70 quid on all that tit-maybe it’s too far to a normal supermarket?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.