Rebecca Lamb #3 Blue milk, sorin and chicken for Steve, Steve likes chicken, would you believe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like that picture was posted strategically. She’s just about to go on holiday where she can’t photoshop her stories.

This picture wasn’t about empowering a woman’s body. This picture was about ‘I’m just about to show my stomach off for a week and actually, it doesn’t look how it looks on my pictures’....

Reactions: 18
What the duck are those god awful camel trousers and why the hell are they actually pulled up to her boobs?! The way she winks and says “I got these in a size 10 you know because I’ve lost some weight so I can size down now” yet she showed a size 12 bikini just before which was skimpy, far too small with bottoms that were being eaten by her arse and fadge.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wtf - she has pulled those trousers up waaay too high! Can’t she see how ridiculous they look like that?? The waistband is actually touching her boobs 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My fav part of the video is the horrific lolly pop shirt ‘ look realleh good for him on holiday, when we go on holiday’

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They're not wedges, they're block heels 🙄

Those trousers and the top were awful, done nothing for her figure at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Also who are these people that rely on a social media influencer to make them feel better about their bodies and give them confidence. They absolutely need to get offline. Walking around looking at people for real and unfiltered should help (y)
Sorry she’s really boiling my blood this week 🙈

Reactions: 14
That bikini looks cheap & nasty and why on earth would you want to wear a bikini like that on a family holiday with young children....is she planning to just lay round and do nothing??!! Just doesn’t seem practical to me 🥴

Reactions: 6
I think the thing that winds me up the most is that she so ‘slap dash’ in her videos. You can tell she doesn’t plan them or what she’s going to say and just wings it! Which just ends up with her repeating herself about 10 times which is bloody annoying!

I’ve never known anybody to contradict themselves as much as she does. She posted a higher than mighty pic this morning saying ‘not everybody can afford new clothes all the time’ yet what does she do hours later?? UPLOADS A £100 PRIMARK HAUL ONTO HER YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND CONFESSES SHE SPENDS A FORTUNE IN THERE EVERY MONTH.

Lord Jesus give me strength 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Also does the ‘Hi everywuuuuuunn’ do anybody else’s head in?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
It's realleh nice and it will look good on holiday, when we go on holiday.

Christ almighty... 🙃🙃🙃 I don't even know where to start with this idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also who are these people that rely on a social media influencer to make them feel better about their bodies and give them confidence. They absolutely need to get offline. Walking around looking at people for real and unfiltered should help (y)
Sorry she’s really boiling my blood this week 🙈
I don’t get all the arse licking comments telling her how great she is. How sad are these people if they think that she is inspiring!

Reactions: 11
She’s a flippin car crash!

The rolls out stomach photo - how can’t anyone see what a ridiculous asshole she is that she blatantly lies to all her followers and has them on with her pure tit advice and then has to turn it into a IM SO GREAT post about BEING REAL when in all honesty she’s a ridiculous liar covering her tracks and she was never even close to having abs in the first place

I refuse to watch her videos I won’t give her the views 😂

Reactions: 12
Let’s play a drinking game... we watch one of her videos and take a shot everytime she says
- Realleh
- Holiday
- ALFEH
- Woodeh
- Holiday
- Tenerife
- Bunnehs
- Babeh Lambs
- Holidays
- Steve
- Holidays

Never mind we’d all be pissed within minutes

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I just sped through her video because I couldn’t bare to watch it all. My favourite bit was when she was describing Steve’s lolly pop shirt 🤢 “ i think it’s realleh nice, it’ll look realleh good for him on holiday when we go on holiday” 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can we all just take a minute to thank her for her content. One of the things she lists at the beginning of the video that she vlogs about is travel!! Not that I watch all her content but does she not just go to Spain and Tenerife? A travel blogger to me is someone who goes to different places and actually explores when they are there?

Reactions: 19
No point in Rebecca doing a try on haul after that shopping trip as we all know exactly what she will have brought. Crop tops, high waisted (pulled up to her baps) see through trousers, the tiniest bikini possible, low cut dress. Why she’s asking Steve for his opinion is beyond me. He dresses like a 50 year old man.
Rebecca you don’t need to do a haul as anyone with a brain cell will know what you have brought! 😂

Reactions: 4
Is it food shop day? I really hope so. Her food shop is such an inspiration to us all! 🍗🥘🍕🌯🥛

Reactions: 8
“Happeh Tuesdeh. Going to make some porridge but going to wash mah face first. Got my blouse on from primark. Today I’m just going to wash mah face whilst my porridge is in the microwave” Why the repeat 😩😩😩😩

Also the whole ‘I want to make all you guys feel beautoful’ Why does she think she’s all high and mighty and in a position to make other people feel beautiful. God she talks to her followers like she’s on a pedestal. It’s embarassing!

Reactions: 7
For someone so real too she never seems to mention she’s had lip fillers? I’m almost certain she has had them.

Also no one cares what scent you’re wearing today. It doesn’t cover up the smell of bullllllshit steaming from you 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.