Rebecca Lamb #3 Blue milk, sorin and chicken for Steve, Steve likes chicken, would you believe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just think that they probably weren’t that good of friends to begin with. She’s probably just someone she used to know from school or a part time job way back or something. Someone she checks in with every so many months/years but doesn’t actually ever see.

She’ll have reached out to her because she had a free booth and no actual mates to take a long.
I think so too. Think she probably talked a bit too much about herself and her friend got bored of her!

This is what we are using on our kitchen cupboard.

But does anyone ACTUALLY care???? Does anyone think they aren’t doing anything relevant on their house because they want some kind of free make over gifting to them??? Oh look at us having to do it all ourselves... this is what we are using... hint hint

Slapping the same part of her body where 24 hours previous was in the hospital as it hurt so much?!? I don’t understand surely a workout can wait ?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Slapping the same part of her body where 24 hours previous was in the hospital as it hurt so much?!? I don’t understand surely a workout can wait ?
It can’t be that huge of a workout anyway, she is wearing a jumper!
I just walked the dog in a jumper and was roasting, so to be doing proper physical activity would be way to hot! (Unless she is just doing some simple jumps to show off for Insta!!!)

Reactions: 2
So in her latest eBay try on haul - she swears during it (which she shouldn’t of included since it’s a family channel)?? And completely arse licks Rebecca Meldrum ... by buying the same skirt she wore for her birthday😬 I think this must have been filmed AFTER the whole racist comment vlog by meldrum 😭😬

Reactions: 3
Renovating.....errrr im no expert but just painting everything is NOT renovating. And even i know that a wire brush on a drill isnt the way to get paint off wood...they too thick and LAZY to renovate i bet they had contractors at old house or his dads business paid for it doing. Oh and slap that BADLY BURNT sore leg while you exercise rebecca ... please feel sorry for me i burnt my leg and have to go to hospital...wait i need to film it all . They freeloaders after everything for free... DIY SOS wont do your dungeon... you need to be more than thick as f**k to get Nick Knowles round.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just watched the latest eBay haul.... 🤦🏼‍♀️ Oh my lord. I had to fast forward through bits because she is just SO boring and repetitive. Everything looked shocking on her and the faces she pulls that she thinks are funny make her look ********

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah I couldn’t see a bandage under her leggings either. I’m certain if you had a bad enough burn you wouldn’t stretch the muscle or skin at all

Reactions: 1
Love that she’s really emphasising the need to wear clothes over and over again and not buy into fast fashion.

Reactions: 5
She is so fake its actually a joke. She spend the whole sunday crying like a baby because she burnt herself ( she was prob cooking naked, Steves request) that bad she dragged the whole family to a&e... yet tonight she is jogging which would 100% not be doable if you had a real burn and also slapping the said burn??? I cant cope with her any longer.

Reactions: 13
Hey Rebecca you forgot to say #gifted for your bandage...something else not to use like the braces... anything for free.. and 2 shopping haul videos since saying dont need to buy new clothes.. a whole new level of dumb...

Reactions: 8
She is such an attention seeker. Oooooh feel sorry for me, I’ve BADLY burnt my leg and I’m going to A&E. Next day - look at me guyyyyys I’m so fit I’ve forced my son to run around a field with me (looking like a prat). Oh look I’ll do some high knees now and slap my BADLY burnt leg🙄 get a bloody grip Rebecca. She needs to be dropped by channel mum.

Reactions: 9
It actually angers me the whole brace situation. I am very self conscious of my teeth however my dentist said I never needed braces - but I have always been insecure and would kill for straight teeth. There is no way I could afford invisible braces! She actually doesn’t know how lucky she is! It’s just another ‘freebie’ for her to get paid from😭 I actually can’t stand this stupid jumped up Yorkshire dales farmer wife wannabe!

It actually angers me the whole brace situation. I am very self conscious of my teeth however my dentist said I never needed braces - but I have always been insecure and would kill for straight teeth. There is no way I could afford invisible braces! She actually doesn’t know how lucky she is! It’s just another ‘freebie’ for her to get paid from😭 I actually can’t stand this stupid jumped up Yorkshire dales farmer wife wannabe!
I’ve said this too! I would absolutely LOVE braces! And to see her getting them for free and not wearing them makes me so angry! What an absolute waste of money and waste of the dentist time!

Does anyone else think shes tryingn to do a Elle Darby video in her new horrendous video? Those facial expressions are exactly what Elle does. Shes such a lost soul, she has no idea who she is!

Reactions: 2
Wasn’t she telling everyone to love and re-wear the clothes they’ve already got on her IG post last Monday BECAUSE ‘I love clothes and I can’t afford to purchase clothes each season’ AND tonight she’s treating us all to the crap she’s purchased from eBay! Is she stupid?
And what was with the strange face pulling, very odd almost like she’d filmed it while still hungover from her amazing night out!

shoot Me but I think she suits the leopard skirt and top combo. But for a beach or on holiday, she’ll probably wear it doing the Tesco shop in skipton next week 🙈
Agree with all the comments about exercising with that burn. When I did it I was given morphine and couldn’t stand up from sitting without getting tears in my eyes. And I gave birth twice with just gas and air and bad tearing so I am absolutely not a cry baby (swear 😂)

The faces she pulls 😩🤣 does she actually watch these back before they go live?! The video would last two minutes if she didn’t repeat herself so much

Reactions: 1
Long time stalker of this thread but I can’t keep quiet any longer.
How many bleeping times can someone call some pearl hair clips cute?! Get a bleeping thesaurus love! Surprised pervy Steve didn’t have to chirp up with something gross like “I’ll give you a necklace to match them later”

The cooking thing is also driving me mental, I know the roast chicken is a sore subject, but cook one on a Sunday night and use the leftovers for sanwiches, cos Steve likes chicken so you could make him some chicken cos he likes it. Leftover ideas would be great 👍🏻
Aga bottom ovens are like slow cookers, so maybe trying some slow cooker recipes in the bottom oven then perhaps if anyone else who has found themselves in a house with an aga (I know lots of young farmers/gamekeepers wives who are in old houses) they could get some ideas.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.