Rebecca Lamb #24 the holiday begging begins, whilst Elleh stuffs her face from the biscuit tins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a look at tagged pics on the jet2 page and two days ago a girl tagged them in her post and they never liked her picture šŸ˜† hopefully that means they agree with ukbloggers!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I had a look at tagged pics on the jet2 page and two days ago a girl tagged them in her post and they never liked her picture šŸ˜† hopefully that means they agree with ukbloggers!
Same I looked too and there is loads that Jet2 havent liked šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 13
She puts on a fake act on her Instagram posts pretending to be happy and all that but the tone in the voice when sheā€™s talking to woody about that bike says it all sheā€™s not interested Itā€™s so sad!

Reactions: 6
Iā€™m hella confused.

apparently Iā€™ve been blocked by Rebecca Lamb.
I donā€™t follow her, donā€™t like her posts, rarely watch her stories on this account, yet Iā€™ve been blocked.

Now Rebecca sweetie there is no way Iā€™m giving you up, Iā€™ve only just found you, and I have many accounts to continue to *not* follow you on šŸ¤£
Iā€™m not missing a Monday food haul ever again.
But itā€™s bizarre, why block someone who has nothing to do with her.

Is it because I donā€™t like digestive biscuits.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Also I think jet2 and seen the post and heard her ā€œIā€™ll hope they appreciate meā€ crap but doubt they have read the caption. You might have got away with that one Reb otherwise it would be just as crappy as the Elle Darby situation šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Iā€™m hella confused.

I donā€™t follow her, donā€™t like her posts, rarely watch her stories on this account, yet Iā€™ve been blocked.

Now Rebecca sweetie there is no way Iā€™m giving you up, Iā€™ve only just found you, and I have many accounts to continue to *not* follow you on šŸ¤£

Did you like a comment that didn't agree with something she said/did? Or did you vote 'no' in a poll? She'll block for anything. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did you like a comment that didn't agree with something she said/did? Or did you vote 'no' in a poll? She'll block for anything. :LOL:
I donā€™t think I did, maybe I voted on one of her pointless polls and gave the wrong answer! or i voted ā€œnoā€ basically saying I didnā€™t want an upload about her new yearā€™s static-fanny-flashing outfits šŸ¤” but I donā€™t remember doing it šŸ¤£

sheā€™s really that petty?????
I love it šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Iā€™m hella confused.

Have you liked anything or commented on anyone who has said anything negative about Rebecca from this account?
Have you ever commented about another influencer from that account?
It seems to have happened to a few of us on here...do they share lists with each other?
You are probably blocked by Steveā€™s account too.
If only Becky spent this sleuthing time looking into healthy recipes!

Reactions: 9
Have you liked anything or commented on anyone who has said anything negative about Rebecca from this account?
Have you ever commented about another influencer from that account?
It seems to have happened to a few of us on here...do they share lists with each other?
You are probably blocked by Steveā€™s account too.
If only Becky spent this sleuthing time looking into healthy recipes!
Im so confused because I really donā€™t think I have, and if I have itā€™s not been for weeks!
I rarely looked at her stories from this account and In the last 24 hours. Blocked !

edit. Iā€™m granted access to the world of Steve šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

@Mavismcfield
Nope. Not yesterday! šŸ¤£
Iā€™m gutted sheā€™s trying to block me from the endless sugar binges!! How will I know if her kids are sleeping on the floor or in the laundry basket tonight šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Im so confused because I really donā€™t think I have, and if I have itā€™s not Brodie weeks!
I rarely looked at her stories from this account and In the last 24 hours. Blocked !
Did you like ukbloggers post? She will block you on that!

Reactions: 6
I think she blocked me as I used to follow someone who criticised her.
The lengths they go to to block people...how is that living your best life?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Iā€™m hella confused.

Will or Joe? Is that YOU šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Donā€™t agree with the disabled comment about Alfie, I think that was too far. However if you donā€™t want people commenting on your children, donā€™t post them online, itā€™s that simple. But if she didnā€™t post them, she wouldnā€™t have a ā€˜jobā€™. Iā€™d honestly rather work in Asda and have panic attacks daily than ever post my son online for money. He means the world to me and Iā€™d be dammed if I ever used him for my own personal gain.

Reactions: 43
Here it comes....crying troll. Wouldnt put it past her to have made that comment herself and blame trolls on her lack of content over the last few weeks.

Reactions: 28
Donā€™t agree with the disabled comment about Alfie, I think that was too far. However if you donā€™t want people commenting on your children, donā€™t post them online, itā€™s that simple. But if she didnā€™t post them, she wouldnā€™t have a ā€˜jobā€™. Iā€™d honestly rather work in Asda and have panic attacks daily than ever post my son online for money. He means the world to me and Iā€™d be dammed if I ever used him for my own personal gain.
Couldn't have put it better

Reactions: 7
Yes I agree, that comment was completely unacceptable. But I have a nasty feeling she could have dummy accounts or her trusted sheep /friends have them to post nasty comments, so she can then rant about Tattle. I really don't think she's beyond trolling herself or getting someone else to so she can play the victim and cry trolls and bullies. She exposes both boys too much on social media, she is probably the biggest risk to them because of her constant need for attention and praise.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Couldn't have put it better
Exactly, that to me is bordering on actual trolling versus us tattlers who are simply in shock that she tells billion dollar companies to appreciate her!

She wont but I just wish after this she'd realise the difference

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.