Rebecca Lamb #24 the holiday begging begins, whilst Elleh stuffs her face from the biscuit tins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s deffo fucked us over on the posh beans on toast, I feel like it was just bait from the start and she wanted us to get our hopes up for yet another flop!
So inconsiderate 😅 It’s okay becks, we’ve got another fifteen catastrophes from today to get us through, no bother hun!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Who even is that tit at life that you need to meal plan beans on toast?? 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ that's something you grab out the cupboard at the end of the month, when you're totally skint. That's what we do anyway😂

• Haha
I was going to say, maybe if she was herself and honest then people would like her and want to follow her... but I honestly think this is her. Constantly trying to get Steve's attention by coping the girls he likes on Instagram, putting herself before her kids (including their education) contradicting what she says every day.
Embarrassing.
Put that much effort into being a mum... maybe you'll get a little respect.

Has anyone noticed that Jet2 liked the ukbloggersunveiled post? 🤣 Comedy gold! So embarrased for you Rebecca 🤭
I think we can probably take that as a firm No from Jet2 gifting them another holiday. They made a mockery of the first one as it was.

Edit to add: my error, it was James Villas who gifted them the villa that they made a tit show vlog

• Heart
My face has gone beetroot for her. 😳Absolutely mortifying. 😳

And hilarious. Hahahaha. 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Anyone have a second account so they can show Rebecca the post and that jet2 have liked it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jet2 is one of us.
Jet2 is one of us.
They’re one of us, they’re one of us! 🎼🎤

Absolute comedy gold!
If that doesn’t hit home, nothing will!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Slightly off topic from the jet2 situ but has woody left the house at all this week? I can’t remember everything she’s posted but I don’t recall her going anywhere except on the food shop

• Sad
Reactions: 13
What a witch she’s done us dirty there, I was REALLLLLY looking forward to see how that one went down!! I wanted to see the posh beans ffs! Ruined my Wednesday!! 🙄🤣😝
It could feature in tonights videeeeoh yet hold on to your britches 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hope she seen that jet2 liked the post!! But if she blocked the account she wouldn’t no 😭

Reactions: 6
Why does she always say hope I can get my video up tonight? It’s your job get the dam video up!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think she deserves a medal.... two whole pages of that book in as many days 🥇

Jet2 liking that post on her scrounging I’m dying for her 😯😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Did she really think she was going to get a free Jet2 holiday? She really does believe her own hype. What's next, OK Magazine featuring her wedding? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wow she circled the first inspirational thing that was said in that book.
Now tell us Rebecca what time are you dedicating towards your day to be a better person? You are deffo on the road to be a bigger person that's for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The fact she had the audacity to think Jet2 should appreciate her because she’s mentioning them in her stories - why would Jet2 be bothered about that in the slightest, they are a nationwide company who’s profit is in the millions. Why does Begga think they would appreciate her name dropping them, she’s absolutely deluded. She thinks she’s the big time 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.