Rebecca Lamb #24 the holiday begging begins, whilst Elleh stuffs her face from the biscuit tins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her eyes are glassy AF and the bags are off the chain I'm betting she's been up all night crying.....

I would feel sorry for her but she makes the same mistakes over and over and over and never learns

At 26 years old and 2 kids deep she should have sufficient social skills to know that telling a company that turns over millions if not billions to "appreciate her" with her 45,000 followers is not exactly gonna endear her to people or the business concerned 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
I think she's realising she's not getting many ad contracts now because she's absolutely appalling at it. I mean the last one I really remember was bog roll, nails Inc was obvs an ongoing one for a little while. She's getting beggy now it's embarrassing.

Reactions: 24
She looked and sounded so disinterested in her stories with Woody this morning. Can’t she find a better way to play with him rather than these imbecilic Disney character, spirit animal load of rubbish phone apps? It might have been mildly amusing once but not over and over again. Not going to ‘learn stuff’ from those is he Begs?

Reactions: 24
That face she pulls thinking it makes her look funny makes me want to scratch my eyes out 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The vsyory she posted with Woody and the drawing that Steve did is actually a repost of Steve's video, the lazy cow is reposting his content on her channel now. She's so stuck for ideas she is posting any old random crap originally posted by other people

Reactions: 8
I’m waiting for her to cry the fact some big company has started trolling her!
End of the day I reckon...I can feel her seething! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She looks really peed off in today’s stories.
Hate to piss on everyone’s cornflakes this morning but working for Jet2 I can confirm they won’t have a clue what that post said they just go through tagged photos and like them all 🤣 🤦🏽‍♀️
If marketing new they’ve be quite upset actually so just shows they should probably pay more attention! Just as much as she should for Woody?! 🙃

Reactions: 7
I’m wondering how long it will be before she copies Grabby Meldrum and starts a dog account for Mabel. Surprised she hasn’t done more to use her for content tbh, just a few look what a cute pup she is stories and little else. She has no idea how to grow and develop content ideas at all

Reactions: 5
The meltdowns beginning. More posts of not giving a duck about others opinions 😂 oh the irony of if you genuinely didn't give a duck Rebecca you wouldn't need to tell us all you didn't 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m wondering how long it will be before she copies Grabby Meldrum and starts a dog account for Mabel. Surprised she hasn’t done more to use her for content tbh, just a few look what a cute pup she is stories and little else. She has no idea how to grow and develop content ideas at all
Que the new account being made as we speak! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She looks really peed off in today’s stories.
Hate to piss on everyone’s cornflakes this morning but working for Jet2 I can confirm they won’t have a clue what that post said they just go through tagged photos and like them all 🤣 🤦🏽‍♀️
If marketing new they’ve be quite upset actually so just shows they should probably pay more attention! Just as much as she should for Woody?! 🙃
Can you confirm they won’t gift her a holiday though please as she’s tagged them and hopes they really appreciate her?! 🤪

The meltdowns beginning. More posts of not giving a duck about others opinions 😂 oh the irony of if you genuinely didn't give a duck Rebecca you wouldn't need to tell us all you didn't 😂
She doesn’t give a duck but has to constantly tell people she doesn’t. Why bother mentioning it then, just get on with your life quietly, not giving a duck. She’s so desperate for attention constantly she’s like a little child who always needs telling how good they are being to feel good. Cringe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can you confirm they won’t gift her a holiday though please as she’s tagged them and hopes they really appreciate her?! 🤪

She doesn’t give a duck but has to constantly tell people she doesn’t. Why bother mentioning it then, just get on with your life quietly, not giving a duck. She’s so desperate for attention constantly she’s like a little child who always needs telling how good they are being to feel good. Cringe 😂
Hopefully they’ll take notice of the James villa one first if they ever did 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5

Exactly this! 🙌🏼

Reactions: 3
If looks could kill in those stories today - she really can’t be arsed! Also looks like she’s been crying...

Do you know what I think though. I think she thinks Tattle is behind the jet2/bloggers thing. And I think she is seething in those stories knowing tattle will see them and it is like we ‘won’. It’s ridiculous though — put the phone down, stop being a Mardy arse, play with your child!

Reactions: 17
I don’t know about them not reading it, I’m sure they are constantly tagged and don’t like things. Social media accounts these days by big firms are very hands on with their own social media team / person.

We already know if they respond to everything they’d have responded to her story mention. Which they didn’t as she’d have IMMEDIATELY shared it, even if they just reacted.

Either way, she looks like an absolute massive beg and for the company to pretty much acknowledge and agree is bleeping hilarious to me. 😂😂

Reactions: 16
Rebecca - your idol LJC has managed to take her son to a toddler group with two newborn babies in tow. Just saying.

Reactions: 41
Her likes on Instagram are lame,😂 the only ones she gets over 1000 on are the body ones, we know your game you dumb duck whit. This is why she's posting them weekly, she's gotta booooost her engagement. twit

Also that's why she made such a big thing about the sloorrr cookaaaaaa curreh

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.