Rebecca Lamb #24 the holiday begging begins, whilst Elleh stuffs her face from the biscuit tins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ this is the funniest thing Iโ€™ve ever seen! Poor cow though. Imagine getting your hopes up that another free holiday was on the cards and see jet2 liking a pic calling her a beg! ๐Ÿ˜ฉ oh how cringe!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Not Jet2 liking that video calling her a beg! You actually couldnโ€™t write it! ๐Ÿคฃ

I would actually crawl into a hole and never leave if that was me, how embarrassing.
I suppose she never leaves her house anyway does she so...๐Ÿ˜….

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Steve training again, if only she would put Woody into preschool a couple of mornings a week she could go to the gym with him; she would be trimming down for her wedding & providing herself with actual content for her channel! Sheโ€™s going to be mortified if she ends up looking huge in her photos & Steve has been working out for months prior! Iโ€™d have been devastated if my wedding photos came back horrendous! ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ Got to live with them for life! Haha

Reactions: 12
After Jet 2 liked the bloggers unveiled pic it can surely only be a matter of time before we're due another meltdown! ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Wow she circled the first inspirational thing that was said in that book.
Now tell us Rebecca what time are you dedicating towards your day to be a better person? You are deffo on the road to be a bigger person that's for sure.
And the new nails had to be in shot didnโ€™t they ๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿผ I canโ€™t believe that her ๐Ÿ‘ think she is so inspirational. We know that she wonโ€™t understand what that book is about and that her whole persona is fake. These Instagrammers think weโ€™re all jealous....no we just love the comedy gold that these tit shows provide on a daily basis ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It could feature in tonights videeeeoh yet hold on to your britches ๐Ÿ™Š
Oh gosh the anticipation!! Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

Is anyone else baffled to how her teeth ever got straight when she only seemingly wore those braces on the day when she had an appointment at the dental pratice! Barely saw them before, surely you wouldnโ€™t take them in and out all day just to post on insta?! The stupid cow herself admitted she had braces when she was a teenager but the thick twit didnโ€™t wear her retainers! So why was she rewarded with FREE braces because of her stupidity! ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 8
I'm really bored with those stupid box things on her head showing random animals and Disney characters. Who gives a duck other than 5 year olds? B.O.R.I N.G.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Someone please send her that screenshot... harsh I know but she needs a wake up call.

Reactions: 11
Someone please send her that screenshot... harsh I know but she needs a wake up call.

Oh she will know. I commented on one of their pictures about her and within 24h I was blocked. She reads EVERYTHING. Sheโ€™s a narcissist so she canโ€™t help herself.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
โ€˜Stop assuming somebodyโ€™s health based on the way their body looks...โ€™
Yes Rebecca, this is aimed at people who are naturally slim or naturally curvy....not people with atrocious diets and lack of movement.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
โ€˜Stop assuming somebodyโ€™s health based on the way their body looks...โ€™
Yes Rebecca, this is aimed at people who are naturally slim or naturally curvy....not people with atrocious diets and lack of movement.
That post was definitely another dig at us tattlers ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.