Rebecca Lamb #24 the holiday begging begins, whilst Elleh stuffs her face from the biscuit tins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The coat comment has annoyed me. Regardless of what kids do and don’t like, they’re not the boss. My son is Woodys age too and he can tantrum A LOT some days. That doesn’t mean he gets away with everything though.
Exactly. Who’s the adult 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
The coat comment has annoyed me. Regardless of what kids do and don’t like, they’re not the boss. My son is Woodys age too and he can tantrum A LOT some days. That doesn’t mean he gets away with everything though.
I don't think woody has that many tantrums, she's never mentioned it before and he always seems placid. I always think that every story she posts is just that, a made up story for content. Woody hardly goes anywhere unless it's with Mummy Dingle to go shopping. I notice that Heather pulled her up on him being cold and she was like, oh we were in the car 10 seconds later. Her post said they'd just got back from the vets, so that doesn't stack up. And tbh, if they'd been to the vets I would imagine she'd vlog it which she hasn't. It's all bullshit but at the end of the day, get his coast fastened up whether he likes it or not you moron.

Reactions: 10
She probably gives in for an easy life, we know how lazy she is. Why does that poor child always look so scruffy and mismatched? she hasn’t got a clue how to dress those kids.

Look at Alfeh dressed all smart and coordinated and then poor little woodeh looks like he’s been dragged out of bed in his pjs and she’s stuck any coat and trainers on him 😢

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Surely jam is jam...it can’t be any different to the 30p one I buy 🙈🙈
Exactly I mean if it was really worth £2.75 then she wouldn’t have been able to gift jars and jars of the stuff to them all last year. It’ll be Hartleys in a kid friendly jar.

Reactions: 4
Why does every mediocre thing of the day have to constantly be filmed. Just let your kid have a bloody biscuit without a camera being shoved in his face 🙄🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Not sure how everyone else feels, but I'm getting sick of seeing her prance about her kitchen in £6 leggings with £4's worth of them up her arse 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Deffo in a calorie defect I eat 1200 or less a day just how my bodies built I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️ my body fats quite low and I weigh less than what begga last told us lol
Your body shape, hip size etc all has an impact too. My hips are fairly large so I will never be a size 10.

Someone on my Insta gives their two-year-old tea In a bottle 😥😰
Bloody hate this! And when I see some of the chavvy mums down the school and their babies in the buggy with blackcurrent or coke in their baby bottles. Just no!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Her "office" baffles me. She has a biggish room, so why has she chosen a ladder desk that goes along one wall and a clothes rail for the other wall? Surely the room looks empty. Can't see it being comfy either sitting at that desk as you can't get your legs under it 🤷‍♀️ suppose it's better than the window option she was going to go for

Reactions: 11
It was a recent video.... Could it have been the recent body positiviteh one where she paraded about in her fancy gifted undercrackers? 🤔
She’s definitely lying or hasn’t weighed herself for a few months! Sounds like I would rather look and feel like you anyway, you’ve got that balance 👌🏻

Reactions: 1
I weighed myself yesterday , 9st 11lb, I’m the same height as Rebecca and a size 12. So she’s clearly not a size 10

You’d think they only have one child 😢 she’s actually evil
A3C9501A-CD9B-4A01-8A2A-B28EAF8965D1.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
im 5"3" and weigh 10st 10lb and I'm a size 10 easily 12 is way too big for me. Body shape makes a huge difference

Reactions: 7
Wether she’s a size 10 or 12 or 14 or whatever, she seems to wear clothes that are just too damn small for her, whatever the label says!!! Like Ash Reid, Rebecca is fixated with being a certain size because in her head that size is desirable. The joke is that if they would just forget about what’s on the label and wear things that fit properly and flatter their figure, they would look so much better than squeezing into something that’s far too small to have a pot belly sticking out and all the rolls on show.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.