Rebecca Lamb #23 Slippers are grim, education is thin but we’d quiet like more time travelling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up...Woody lobbing that pancake in the bin has to be THE best thing I’ve seen! That kid is going to be a little superstar when he’s older ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh she’s so full of tit there’s no way that dog could climb into that basket and no way woody could have lifted it in either, I hate when people stage a photo and claim its natural 🙄 it’s like she’s sitting bored as duck and that’s why she’s uploaded a million stories today and that post just for the sake of it. All she wants is attention. Bore bag

Reactions: 29
Bullshit she cleans as she goes and spends an hour cleaning a day. Her sink is full everyday even with a dishwasher, her slippers are vile and so are the boy’s socks, she wears the same pjs for over a week to name a few. I’ll say it again tidying a room or making your bed isn’t cleaning!! God she rarely cleans herself never mind the house🙄
We've seen Steve cleaning more than her

Reactions: 11
Ok so that ‘dinner’ literally looks like what I had to clean up last week when my eldest was sick.

• Sick
In the Q&A she said about Mabel being crated, she also said about her having accidents in there. I have nothing against crates, we had to use one when our dog was ill but dogs don't normally mess where they sleep so find that strange. Also wonder how long she's left in there for 🤔
I was wondering the same, They bugger off all day no wonder poor little bugger has accidents. I actually hate these two twats they neglect the kids and now the poor dogs. I lost my dog last week and I'm still heartbroken, I'd give anything to have back with us, she was cared for in her final days as we would care for any family member. Then again cretins like Rebecca show now respect /care for the humans in her family, why would she care about the dogs, they're just props to that witch

Reactions: 7
Why why why does she leave the dogs and children alone? Part of me thinks she can’t be that stupid, part of me thinks she is and part of me think she stages those types of photos. It’s not cute and it’s not funny. Toddlers don’t know how to behave around dogs and with the way Alfie acts, I can’t see him knowing how to either! It won’t be cute when someone is bitten and it’ll be blamed on the dog rather than those two planks
I don’t leave our dogs with our youngest 2 who are 9 & 7. I make sure the teens are around with them if I need to leave the room.

And Mabel messing in her crate is a bit of a concern. Dogs don’t generally tit where they sleep!

I was wondering the same, They bugger off all day no wonder poor little bugger has accidents. I actually hate these two twats they neglect the kids and now the poor dogs. I lost my dog last week and I'm still heartbroken, I'd give anything to have back with us, she was cared for in her final days as we would care for any family member. Then again cretins like Rebecca show now respect /care for the humans in her family, why would she care about the dogs, they're just props to that witch
Sorry for your loss x

Reactions: 5
Yesterday was red slop, today was brown slop. Wonder what’s on the menu to be served tomorrow at HMP Dingle.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don’t leave our dogs with our youngest 2 who are 9 & 7. I make sure the teens are around with them if I need to leave the room.

And Mabel messing in her crate is a bit of a concern. Dogs don’t generally tit where they sleep!

Sorry for your loss x
I found the person on Instagram who sold Mabel to them. I wonder why she sold a dog to someone like Rebecca? They follow one another so she knows exactly what what they’re doing with Mabel and what Rebecca is like

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I found the person on Instagram who sold Mabel to them. I wonder why she sold a dog to someone like Rebecca? They follow one another so she knows exactly what what they’re doing with Mabel and what Rebecca is like
Probably another sheep that can’t see further then “famileh goalsss” 🤦🏻‍♀️

Money probably.

Anybody seen the photos on Steve's insta with the boys in the park on a see-saw, both with Lollies in their mouths. Thick as tit these pair, who let's their kid eat a bloody Lolly in the park?
very stupid of them to allow them to eat lolly’s in the park. My 3.5 year old was eating a lolly on the sofa quietly and all of a sudden it popped off the stick and shot down his throat. It was stuck to begin with but managed to work it’s way down. Absolutely scared the life out of me and he will never have a lollipop again!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
So she’s just been asked about her hair in her q&a she said her hair isn’t in the best condition since going blonde... yet in the same sentence says it’s softer?? Wtf??? She isn’t all there surely
I think she means darker hair looks harsher ... ?

Reactions: 1
Rebecca: That. Is. Not. Corned. Beef. Hash.

For future reference:
456da5e6-0096-40c6-b4d7-9a357959417c.jpg

Carrots and gravy?! I mean. duck offffff.

And I need to create a fake profile just so I can comment and ask if they'll be entering Mabel into Crufts.

With a jump that high she's a dead cert for a trophy.

Screenshot_20200107_204021_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So she cuts her finger whilst preparing a meal for the family in the kitchen, where there is a sink, but instead of rinsing her finger under the water she just wipes it on her clothes?! 🤢🤮 how disgusting and lazy is that! She needs to learn some basic hygiene...the 3 and 4 year olds in my nursery know basic hygiene rules and why it's important to wash hands often and especially after toilet, before touching/eating food etc.
20200107_205524.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Anyone else see the one about a baby ‘hopefully in the next couple of years we will be lucky enough to have a 3rd baby’ WE?? pretty sure Steve is certain he doesnt want another 🤔

very stupid of them to allow them to eat lolly’s in the park. My 3.5 year old was eating a lolly on the sofa quietly and all of a sudden it popped off the stick and shot down his throat. It was stuck to begin with but managed to work it’s way down. Absolutely scared the life out of me and he will never have a lollipop again!
Sometimes I really do wonder how anybody can be that stupid. It’s just basic common sense. Obviously accidents can’t be helped like yourself but I feel like they’re just asking for it sometimes. Baffles me!
When I was about 12 I had a lolly in my mouth when my friend ran up and hugged me. Her shoulder pushed the stick and the lolly lodged in my throat, luckily I managed to pull it out quite quickly but I panicked big time.

Reactions: 2
So she cuts her finger whilst preparing a meal for the family in the kitchen, where there is a sink, but instead of rinsing her finger under the water she just wipes it on her clothes?! 🤢🤮 how disgusting and lazy is that! She needs to learn some basic hygiene...the 3 and 4 year olds in my nursery know basic hygiene rules and why it's important to wash hands often and especially after toilet, before touching/eating food etc.
View attachment 70023
Pretty sure that is just the design on her pyjamas

I thought it was her grey dressing gown, hadn't watched the rest of them when I spotted it...just because it came straight after the bloody finger post I thought it was that and looked rank.
Yeah id of thought the same if i hadnt watched the rest of her stories! We all know shes a scruff bag haha 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.