Rebecca Lamb #23 Slippers are grim, education is thin but we’d quiet like more time travelling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those fillers in her face are horrible. She looks so different to when she first started her channel, she just looks such a mess now. I can’t understand how Steve is happy with someone who posts from his Instagram and blocks people for him? Like does she just take his phone?! My boyfriend would think I’m crazy if I did something like that or dictated what he did on social media. If someone did that to me it’d push me away so much. I don’t think she’s as ‘nice’ as she makes out she is to her kids when she’s not filming. I have three sons & when my oldest two (9 & 12) were Alfie and woodys age, they were so full of energy, so chatty, there was no stopping them from the minute they woke up until they went to bed. Alfie and woody always seem quite quiet and subdued. I’ve never seen them particularly excited about anything?

Reactions: 14
Those fillers in her face are horrible. She looks so different to when she first started her channel, she just looks such a mess now. I can’t understand how Steve is happy with someone who posts from his Instagram and blocks people for him? Like does she just take his phone?! My boyfriend would think I’m crazy if I did something like that or dictated what he did on social media. If someone did that to me it’d push me away so much. I don’t think she’s as ‘nice’ as she makes out she is to her kids when she’s not filming. I have three sons & when my oldest two (9 & 12) were Alfie and woodys age, they were so full of energy, so chatty, there was no stopping them from the minute they woke up until they went to bed. Alfie and woody always seem quite quiet and subdued. I’ve never seen them particularly excited about anything?
I agree. My boys are 2&4 and they never stop talking or running around and won’t sit still!

Reactions: 5
I agree. My boys are 2&4 and they never stop talking or running around and won’t sit still!
exactly!! My youngest is 18months and he says a lot of words but doesn’t string a sentence together yet. He says the words he can say and then babbles in between, but he literally doesn’t shut up. He’s constant. He climbs all over the furniture, he never sits still. He wouldn’t sit and watch tv for more than a couple of minutes before he’s off again. Woody just seems very subdued for a child his age

Reactions: 6
Is that the sausage meat she bought a week ago? 🤢. Hardly a nutritious meal for two little boys who have been out in the fresh air all day!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I’m sorry but how many bleeping times does she want to choose her Disney character?! Once or twice okay fine whatever you do you... she’s now on 4 + bloody times!!! Too much time on her hands that’s for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m sorry but how many bleeping times does she want to choose her Disney character?! Once or twice okay fine whatever you do you... she’s now on 4 + bloody times!!! Too much time on her hands that’s for sure.
The last story too 😫 absolute loser

I bet all they do is sit on the sofa eating mince pies and try and find haters. You have them coming out your ears numb nuts.

Reactions: 4
I was dying when she got Quasimodo 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We all get energy from food, which is why we eat healthy food the majority of the time, her kids lets face it get tit so their energy levels will be low x

Reactions: 2
We all get energy from food, which is why we eat healthy food the majority of the time, her kids lets face it get tit so their energy levels will be low x
She honestly never feeds them veg. Sure there is the odd 1/16th of an onion in a giant pot and maybe a carrot, but where’s the side veg? Or fruit for pudding / snacks? There’s never anything plain healthy. It’s fruit pouches or banana bread. Fast tract to BMI problems.

Reactions: 9
MAH LIST

- pull my pjs up my crack and film myself bendin ovah to make the boys mattresses

- read tattle

- reply to comments sayin a dhunt read tattle

- make dinnuh cos a wunt av time later

- log onto Steve’s insta, check a dm, post a pic of maself sayin ‘love elleh ma sexeh milf’

- post on mah grid bout what a busy workin day av had
Rebeggar is that you?! 😂😂🤭🤭
That list is perfect😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Woody will be 2 and a half soon, there’s no doubt about it that his speech will raise a few concerns from a HV (if she sees one). He doesn’t use the limited words he can say in the correct context, it’s not even about stringing words together, he can barely say more than 10-15 words. I’ve said before he has potential if she just helped him. It doesn’t even take a child being in nursery (not saying that wouldn’t help him) because my son is 2 months younger than woody and so advanced. Also how withdrawn he seems, that’s really strange and if it was my HV she would pick up on that and ask why.

Reactions: 7
Just caught up on her stories... omg. Her ’iconic makeup looks with her face covered in white - wtf. that sad limp tortilla pizza with a smear of tomato sauce that looks like it’s already been swilled around someone’s mouth, wtf. The endless disney stories until she got Belle and the ‘ahhhh ahhhh’ fannying about, wtf. Writing lists for the ‘gram, wtf. WTF?! omg she has just really grated on me today 😂

Reactions: 11
It baffles me that she thinks making her bed is being productive, is that not just normal life? I've made my own bed every morning since being about 6, I don't wake up every day and congratulate myself on being so productive for doing it. As for setting up a camera to film yourself doing it 😩😩😩

The filler she's got in her cheeks looks so odd, like she's got two bouncy balls under there 😬

Reactions: 35
It baffles me that she thinks making her bed is being productive, is that not just normal life? I've made my own bed every morning since being about 6, I don't wake up every day and congratulate myself on being so productive for doing it. As for setting up a camera to film yourself doing it 😩😩😩

The filler she's got in her cheeks looks so odd, like she's got two bouncy balls under there 😬
I never make my bed....ever....I think my husband would celebrate if I did 😂😂 he gets out and makes his side (when I’m still asleep!) 😂

• Haha
Imagine having her ‘to do’ list to do after a full days actual work. Imagine that becks it’s called the real world! You should join it sometime

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.