Rebecca Lamb #23 Slippers are grim, education is thin but we’d quiet like more time travelling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Damn it I’m currently somewhere I refuse to watch her stories on loud. How will I live?! Her food shops get me through the week

Reactions: 4
I deserve a cookie after watching those stories...

girl does like her sweet tit doesn’t she?
A week after Christmas and you’re buying 2 tins of cocoa powder and icing for “baking”
Custard, nesquick, biscuits, rusks, mini cakes.
The kids got a half a chocolate factory in their Christmas Eve boxes why are we baking and buying more tit?

Thank duck she got the right tinned tomatoes, my last haul left me on a cliff hanger.

so the husband/boyfriend/partner gives me knob vibes....? On a scale of 1 - K10b he’s on an 8.5?
I feel like I’m studying Rebecca Lamb 101 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s a wanker
I’ve changed 5 beds
Washed 2 loads and put away one
Got four kids ready for scjool
Food shop
Blood test
Cleaned top to bottom ...
It’s 1pm I have many other jobs before pick up ... don’t list my daily jobs as anything other than life !! She’s a total bimbo

Reactions: 12
I think she will be shocked when she opens the cheese and onion crisps there a share bag Rebecca not a multipack there is a difference

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I can’t bare the food shop I’ve only watched the milk for the smoothies, normal milk and the multipack pack of crisps

which is sharing bag Rebecca

Not a multi pack a share bag

we know what crisps and milk look like so we don’t need a full talking run down

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She hasn’t mentioned how much all that crap cost this week. She didn’t mention the cookies she scoffed in the car. No cleaning products or heath products and 4 different types of chicken... just why? And a few carrots and a bunch of bananas, where are the greens?!

Reactions: 9
Who doesn’t want a 750gram bag of cheese and onion a week after eating your body weight in tit.

you’re all haters, the onion would count as one of your five a day. 🤷‍♀️
Share bag = MORE ONION!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She hasn’t mentioned how much all that crap cost this week. She didn’t mention the cookies she scoffed in the car. No cleaning products or heath products and 4 different types of chicken... just why? And a few carrots and a bunch of bananas, where are the greens?!
They won’t eat the bananas Either she will wait till they go off so she can make a banana cake 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Pissing at her being a worm and Alfie being a crab but gorgeous little woody got a swan! Even the filters know she's tit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Alfie hits the phone and then says stop filming and she continued anyway. No wonder the kid has issues

Reactions: 26
At least corned beef ASHHHH is back on the menu - wahay! 😂

Is it just me or does Alfie have a posh, RP type of accent? 🤷🏻‍♀️

I wonder if his teacher speaks that way and she helps him with his speech more than his useless parents and that's where he's got it from 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Just watched her writing her to do list and I'm nearly crying laughing, all she's doing is drawing a straight line or doing a swiggly line but pretending to concentrate very deeply, pisser 😂😂
View attachment 69480
You could almost hear the cogs turning as she wrote that list. If she considers it to be her job, shouldn't Steve be occupying the boys to ensure they don't disturb her while she's working. The fact he doesn't stop them disturbing her clearly shows he doesn't consider her'job''to be serious

I have 1 daughter who is 20 months and she eats more fruit and veg in a week then they have on that table? How is that possibly enough for a family of 4? Where’s the veg for dinners. It really baffles me how other people live !

I missed out on some of the shopping!!!

Double cream,
Iced gems,
2 rolls of cookie doh,
Cheese strings...

the kids would tit them if they saw a vegetable wouldn’t they.

I’m being mean, the prepacked mince did have carrot and onion mixed through 😬 and those tinned tomatoes seem to be a firm favourite.

I’m excited for next Monday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So she’s ticked off all bar one of the things on her to do list. Film a video ❌ the only bit on her list which is her actual job (in the loosest sense) I give up!! She’s actually useless, and so proud of herself. Absolute head!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Damn it I’m currently somewhere I refuse to watch her stories on loud. How will I live?! Her food shops get me through the week
They certainly don't get her family through the week, hence the boys tea last night comprising of the dregs of her fridge

Reactions: 4
Aw, I’m glad to see the boys have upgraded from a mattress on the floor!
They’re sleeping in ikea units now, cute!!

One day you might see a bed lads...

1A400A75-C488-47F1-910C-2E3B0C1E398C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They certainly don't get her family through the week, hence the boys tea last night comprising of the dregs of her fridge
i don’t want to sound vile here but those pizzas looked like she’d gone outside and found some old dog tit and placed it on the pizza.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.