Rebecca Lamb #23 Slippers are grim, education is thin but we’d quiet like more time travelling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why video yourself ignoring your child whilst he shouts mummy?? Oh yeah because she thinks it’s funny and relatable 🙄🙄
I actually was so uncomfortable seeing that because he was calling her and his pitch changed in his voice and became concerned! Absolutely cruel and she enjoyed it, he’s 2 Rebecca and he’s calling you, you bleeping witch ignoring him! How long was it before you acknowledged him? He’s TWO! Why on earth would you even ignore him anyway!! Awful mother!!

Reactions: 28
Rebecca Lamb so called full time Ellie with photoshopped belly, fake lips and comon words begging to go abroads ! Anyone like it just ma too funny for me lol

Rebecca so called full time Ellie with photoshopped belly, fake lips and coming words begging to go abroads!
Anyone like it just ma too funny for me lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Oh my god I literally didn’t think she could get any bloody worse!!! Honestly, leaving her kids unsupervised in the bath while she’s posing with her arse in the air - great parenting Rebecca. Accidents can happen so quickly, with 2 parents there at least one of them should be watching them!!! Ignoring Woody for her own gratification, she’s absolutely vile towards that poor little boy. I feel so sorry for him. I don’t understand why anyone would leave a 2 year old alone to get upset like that and ENJOY it. Taking Alfie out of school again for a holiday that she’s begging for, it’s so embarrassing and it’s having a huge impact on his education. No wonder he’s not very smart. She doesn’t have a bleeping clue. I really can’t understand why channel mum are working with her. She preaches ‘body positivity’ but photoshops herself to look thinner and stuffs her face with fillers. She’s clearly not happy with how she looks at all. She’s disgusting, absolutely repulsive. As soon as she wants some attention she gets her kit off for men to perv over & tell her how sexy she looks. She’s an absolute bleeping tit show. Alfie and woody have no hope being raised by that absolute imbecile.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I would love to report her for keep taking golden child out of school. Anyone know who to contact? I think we all should report her then they would have to look into it.
You don’t need to, school’s are hot on this. If their attendance falls below 95% questions are asked. Then below 90 more are asked...below 85% other agencies can get involved.
the percentage is calculated across an academic year.
He had a week abroad, a week in Centre Parks then a week with Chicken Pox. Plus any other odd days. He will be around 80%. School won’t be amused by the ‘educational’ trip she is planning!!!!!

She definitely reads here. That post about being in her gym gear around the house 😂😂

can’t believe the blatant begging for a holiday - it’s bleeping embarrassing! taking Alfie out of school again as well, it’s ridiculous, it will really start to affect him! I’ll be really surprised if the school haven’t already called or tried to call her in.

Reactions: 6
It's too late in the day for a u turn now but Id have so much more respect for her if she admitted she's unhappy in her body, plenty of us are and there's no shame in it!

She could do vlogs on how she's trying to change it in advance of her wedding perhaps do slimming world for a few weeks, then try keto etc etc she could also vlog herself trying a different exercise class every week explaining the positive/negatives of each, who it would be suitable for etc etc.

She could keep us up to date with her measurements as she progresses.... Probably too much like hard work for her though when you can just upload and day in the life vlog and sit eating your body weight in oreos and call it work 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hang on, didn’t boss babe Bekha say she loved her children and paid for their ‘hoiyday’ herself, with her boss babe moneh.
So, now she is begging for a holiday...do you not love the children anymore or are you not earning as much?
I am sure the Vex King ‘Good Vibes’ book must say something about self respect?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She seriously said she takes Alfie out of school because she thinks it should be a thing, because holidays are good. That's the attitude of an illiterate, uneducated slapper, the boys won't be able to get pregnant to trap a meal ticket, so those boys need an education NOT a bloody holiday
I’ll be honest we do take the kids out of school every year for a holiday, BUT we try and be the least disruptive, like going the end of the summer holidays so they only miss two days or only going for 4 nights etc, my kids are well educated tho and we do educational things when we are away (we stay in the uk and go to museums/castles etc!) o see nothing wrong with doing it ONCE a year but they’ve taken Alfie out loads already! X

She ignored Woody to prove a point (probably to us) that he can talk. It’s horrible she can ignore her son to try and prove a bunch of random people on the internet wrong.

As for Alfie’s school, I very much doubt they’re acting on it if she’s planning yet another holiday. Something doesn’t add up 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
New thread title

Liar liar my big arse is on fire, I edit my pictures to with an inch of my thigh gap! I AM bodeh positive why don’t you believe me!?!! 🤥

Reactions: 10
I hope woodeh was shouting her because he’d done a massive turd in her bleeping manky slippers

she is an absolute bleeping clip

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She talks so much shite when she is doing the jet2 stories , she is so illiterate it’s unreal , she sounds so thick she can barely make the sentences make sense ! Great pitch for a AD with them 😩😭😂

If you watch her trying to explain something you can almost see the cogs slowly turning trying to get out of her mouth what’s going through her head but it never quite comes out making any sense whatsoever

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Might be my pregnancy hormones but I found that quite upsetting. She doesn’t deserve children
are you the lady behind the U.K. bloggers account? Noticed they put today about pregnancy hormones haha. Sorry if this has been said just catching up!

Reactions: 6
Haven’t been here for a while or kept up with her, I chose today to have a gander and OH MY LORD I thought she couldn’t sink any lower. Is she still affiliated with Channel mum? Are they okay with her telling people to take their kids out of school multiple times a year to ‘learn and stuff’. Those poor poor boys don’t stand a chance with these idiots for parents, and sadly they are too thick to ever see the damage they’ve done. It boils my blood that these people aren’t fit to raise themselves and these poor innocent children suffer for it.
don’t even get me started on the body positivity horse tit!

Reactions: 10
Rebecca Lamb 24: begging holidays on the gram and I get my arse out for the cam!

(although really want something about her super cute little vocabulary considering she had a cob on about the love islander’s vocabulary the hypocrite! Oh how I laughed!)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her excuse for taking Alfie out of school is shocking and she should be reported! Plus lost people planning there wedding normally can’t afford a holiday the same year too!! Either it’s no wedding or they are not spending much on it

Reactions: 5
The school will definitely be on her about his attendance. My son started reception in September and has had tonsillitis, scarlet fever, two sickness bugs and a nasty cold, I've had two letters sent home about his attendance and threats to get a welfare officer involved. He isn't even compulsory age yet, he is still 4!
I'm feeling really stressed and anxious about his attendance (which is purely from genuine illness), I can't believe she doesn't care, just so she can go on holiday!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.