Rebecca Lamb #23 Slippers are grim, education is thin but we’d quiet like more time travelling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe she makes such a song and dance about doing the bed in the morning. It's just a normal part of most people's routines, the same as brushing your teeth. Get over it love, it's really not that big a deal 😴
She can’t even do that right. Who makes the bed without fixing the sheet first

Reactions: 7
Just saw Steve's story, he's clearly depressed about how he had a load more before being trapped by mj so he's reading books that he can relate to!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He doesn’t notice the banana....
Sweetie nobody would notice that speck of banana 🤣

B784DB8B-CDE2-40B5-93DC-88755D3B0B3E.jpeg

She can’t even do that right. Who makes the bed without fixing the sheet first
I find myself shouting at the screen FAR too much since I’ve started watching this bint 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She really does talk out her hole.
If he doesn’t notice and lovessss his mummy’s special weetabix then surely you’d whack a whole banana in it no?
Do you know how easy it is to make a hidden veg pasta sauce/bolognase/chilli whatever!!
Some kids hate fruit & veg, it’s inevitable...but there’s absolutely no excuse for not even trying.
Those kids diets are shocking!

Reactions: 11
I’m sure you have to offer young kids foods around 10-20 times before they even think about trying it. Doesn’t always work mind, I’ve given veg well over 100 times to my 2 year old and he avoids it at all costs 🤣 He used to love veg too!

Reactions: 7
7C03281E-67D8-428A-8B59-CDA0D0F1C7A8.jpeg

Just thought I’d take a look at the reviews on her protein powder and found this.....says it all really 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That video Woody made was so staged. You can’t fool us Rebecca 😉

Anyone else cringing at Woody running across the landing in those baggy trousers with no baby gate at the top of the stairs?! An accident waiting to happen.

Reactions: 18
how can she look at that video “woody made” and not see what a twit she looks with her joggers pulled up to her cervix .... she’s totally ruined herself. Her face looks ridiculous . And I love myself a bit of filler and Botox but Jesus !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Banana and weetabix....
Someone thanking her for the inspo.

Stop the world I want to get off.
Thats really irritated me this morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I don't understand how she could have left Woody long enough for him to have fallen asleep there. Where was she? Does he just get to roam around the house free with no stair gate?

• Sad
Reactions: 23
The video has made me so sad. She’s just not communicating with him, and then him running across the landing with no stair gate.

• Sad
how can she look at that video “woody made” and not see what a twit she looks with her joggers pulled up to her cervix .... she’s totally ruined herself. Her face looks ridiculous . And I love myself a bit of filler and Botox but Jesus !!!
Was thinking this too about her face. It’s not at the stage that if she does go back to dark hair she really will look like Michael Jackson!

Reactions: 4
I remember when I tried to go blonde and then I’d had enough (my hair was too dark, it just didn’t work) so tried to go back dark. Ha what a joke that was. My hair went ginger within a few weeks because nothing would take to my hair as it was so damaged. So good luck to her I say, she should have noticed months ago that going blonde wasn’t working for her

Reactions: 8
Too much ridiculous ‘content’ this morning!!

the protein powder is reminding me a whole lot of mean girls! Someone’s gonna get a lard(ier) arse!

there was no fruit in that baby food! That doesn’t count as a portion reb! Even an actual baby would need more banana than that.

And you’re usually a 12 in jeans elsewhere? You should have bought them in a 12 too, they are meant to be mum jeans, not skinny jeans!

Reactions: 15
Was thinking this too about her face. It’s not at the stage that if she does go back to dark hair she really will look like Michael Jackson!
🎶 Got a dark haired friend looks like Michael Jackson, Got a light haired friend looks like Michael Jackson🎶
367CD3F6-B420-44F2-8B98-A8FD14193425.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.