Rebecca Lamb #23 Slippers are grim, education is thin but we’d quiet like more time travelling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does the ex know about Becky’s social media....or about tattle?! 😂 I’m sure she’d be very welcome over here!

Reactions: 5
Totally agree she shouldn’t be named/pictured! The girl had a lucky escape, Elleh did her a favour really, it could have easily been her living in the Dingle dungeon.
I don’t think Steve would have moved tbh if it wasn’t for Rebecca. He would have lived a much happier life had he stayed with the other woman, given she is as nice as whats been said. What her friend is saying on here could be bullshit but Rebecca isnt a very good mother or fiancé. She has real talent. She cant do the basics like cook or clean and she’s in her mid 20’s with 2 children. She may have been skinny and ‘pretty’ back then but you need to bring more than that to the table for a decent relationship and she doesn’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don’t think Steve would have moved tbh if it wasn’t for Rebecca. He would have lived a much happier life had he stayed with the other woman, given she is as nice as whats been said. What her friend is saying on here could be bullshit but Rebecca isnt a very good mother or fiancé. She has real talent. She cant do the basics like cook or clean and she’s in her mid 20’s with 2 children. She may have been skinny and ‘pretty’ back then but you need to bring more than that to the table for a decent relationship and she doesn’t.
She hasn't grown up. She's now a grown woman with kids, but tries to behave like a teen. She can't parent or run a home. She's lazy, illiterate and has nothing to offer

Reactions: 7
Today my 20 month old (who speaks in sentences btw) counted to 10 multiple times unprompted, according to beckeh this makes her an absolute genius- shall I apply to mensa now do you think?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A pray 😂😂😂😂😂😂

lets all say a pray together.
I prayer that Rebecca Lamb will learn how to Instagram story without cutting herself off. I prayer that Rebecca Lamb will drop the bleeping Instagram Disney game.

and I prayer that her kids don’t get the diabetes when they’re being fed a diet like this.

7EB9BB02-E7A0-4C96-A51C-8CFC5995139C.jpeg

that young lad dumping the pancake in the bin yesterday and throwing her shade made me lol.
he may not be Rebecca’s fav but he’s mine now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
A pray 😂😂😂😂😂😂

lets all say a pray together.
I prayer that Rebecca Lamb will learn how to Instagram story without cutting herself off. I prayer that Rebecca Lamb will drop the bleeping Instagram Disney game.

and I prayer that her kids don’t get the diabetes when they’re being fed a diet like this.

View attachment 70325

that young lad dumping the pancake in the bin yesterday and throwing her shade made me lol.
Maybe she should put her phone down and guide his hand to not pour a whole thing of sprinkles in his bowl.

Priorities are fucked.
Who is she

Alfie is praying for a decent meal, a new mum and escape from the dungeon one day.

Reactions: 8
I know her name but dunno if its fair to tell anyone as shes nothing to do with beckeh dingle and probably despises her as much as us....

All I'd say is it does make you wonder if thats why BD was hellbent on going blonde!
You're so cruel throwing us a crumb like that 😭😭😂😂😂

No, putting her name on here is wrong so i hope nobody does. She is a friend of mine. She is stunning though, very slim, blonde, very pretty and super super sweet, the nicest kindest person you would meet. She is extremely happy with her husband, they have a beautiful baby boy and they are a lovely happy family.
That's fair enough. And it is brilliant that she survived 2 SS and the circus. She sounds everything mutton lamb is not.

Reactions: 3
Bet Rebecca is stomping about the dungeon in her skanky slippers after reading about Steve’s lovely ex on here!

Admin comment,
as this woman is not an influencer and not online please respect her privacy and move on from this conversation about her.
TY.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
my comments were deleted and i've been given a slapped wrist!...I could have named and shamed so dont see what the issue was but hey ho 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
I feel sorry for any of Steve’s ex’s because I bet reb is a proper crazy girlfriend who stalks his exes.. and if she is actually super lovely and super pretty I bet she’s been blocked on anything of Steve’s (by her of course) so he can never contact her or even look at her again :LOL:
Although if I was his ex I’d be looking at them at laughing feeling proper smug that I’m not with a great big man child anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Woody has been contacting Poppy Meldrum for tips on their ‘child safety’ watches. The Rebeccas are too busy admiring themselves on their phones to notice the plotting :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Just watched her latest making the bed story 😴 notice she doesn’t even fix the sheet! Just chucks the duvet over a wrinkle up sheet. That would drive me mad

Reactions: 7
Wow who ever knew you could serve weetabix warm 😐 and mashing two slices of banana hardly constitutes as 1 of the boys 5 a day.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wow who ever knew you could serve weetabix warm 😐 and mashing two slices of banana hardly constitutes as 1 of the boys 5 a day.
I just came here to say similar, pushing the boat out there begs with 2 whole slices of banana, don't spoil the boy all at once love

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her 'smoothie' is approx 730 calories, depending on the weight of the banana 🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I honestly don’t know a single child that doesn’t like fruit. He must be so used to food that looks like it’s been blender that the sight of any other texture confuses him.

what’s this mummy?
its microwaved grey/brown cereal darling, really yummy.

I hope we get another story of Woody throwing it away!

Her 'smoothie' is approx 730 calories, depending on the weight of the banana 🤣🤣
She might as well have had another pack of cookies!

• Haha
  • Wow
Alfie doesn’t eat any fruit. YES BECAUSE YOU DONT BUY IT! Poor kid can’t help it!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.