Rebecca Lamb #23 Slippers are grim, education is thin but we’d quiet like more time travelling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus bleeping Christ I need to stop looking..

thanks for the suggestion babes 😂

ITS bleeping WEETABIX!!!
It’s weetabix,
someone tell me what I’m missing it’s weetabix with milk (I’m not counting that sliver of banana as part of that breakfast)

Rebecca a la carte Lamb probably dumped an Oreo on top.

also why is the bike upstairs? Surly they don’t use it upstairs?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don't understand how she could have left Woody long enough for him to have fallen asleep there. Where was she? Does he just get to roam around the house free with no stair gate?
I think she does! All those stone floors too, it makes me shudder.

And she wonders why they are always ill? Two little slices of banana? Sorry but Alfie is old enough now to be told if he doesnt eat any veg or fruit he isnt having a treat. But then how fo you blame him when neither of his parents eat it?
I think this is the truth of the matter, she doesn’t like fruit and veg (she replied to a YouTube comment ages ago saying they aren’t really veg people) so can’t be bothered to encourage the boys to eat it. Surely as a parent you have to put your own unhealthy habits to one side for the sake of your children’s well being. It’s not just their health as children that will suffer, poor eating habits can have a lasting impact throughout our lives. They eat loads of refined sugars, processed crap, red meat and few fruit and vegetables, pretty much the opposite of a healthy diet and really bad for bowel health

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Someone said thanks for her kids breakfast idea 😂 revolutionary, Rebecca Lamb changing the world, two slices of banana at a time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I think this is the truth of the matter, she doesn’t like fruit and veg (she replied to a YouTube comment ages ago saying they aren’t really veg people) so can’t be bothered to encourage the boys to eat it. Surely as a parent you have to put your own unhealthy habits to one side for the sake of your children’s well being. It’s not just their health as children that will suffer, poor eating habits can have a lasting impact throughout our lives. They eat loads of refined sugars, processed crap, red meat and few fruit and vegetables, pretty much the opposite of a healthy diet and really bad for bowel health
I’ve said it before but the amount of meat and processed food they all eat which is everyday makes me feel sick 🤢

Reactions: 11
OT but on Eat Well for Less last night, the young couple with a disabled child and a one year old were guilty of this...well the mum was, I was screaming at the bleeping tv! She blamed spending 2 years in hospital, which I can’t even imagine how awful it was for them, but she’d never tried 95% of fruit and vegetables, or honey! Or nuts?! Her partner made such an effort with the meal swaps and she was such an ungrateful cow! How are kids expected to have a healthy relationship with food if their parents don’t teach them the basics?! Sorry for the rant, but the whole fruit and veg debacle at chez Hobson just reminded me of this.

I can’t stop laughing at this, woody would rather sleep here than in those gifted bed frames. 🤣

He must read tattle threads after he’s finished videoing mummy on her phone!

*one of us* *one of us* 🤣
it worries me when she said “found him” I don’t understand how your child can be out of sight for such a time where they make a “den” get comfy and fall asleep.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Wearing slippers outside in the mud and then next photo she’s wearing them inside the house 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Exactly, im more Of a salad eater than veg. But i still eat veg with most dinners and i always add it to everyone of my kids meals. Its life they have to eat it? Thats how i see it anyway x

Reactions: 4
she’s full takin the piss out of here with the “nice slipper...” comment

Reactions: 12
She had some really nice slippers gifted from The White Company not long ago, expensive ones, but she still wearing those manky things. Bet the new ones ended up being sold on or in someone’s Christmas present.

Reactions: 7
Bet they slippers could take them selves for a walk 🤢 the amount of tit that must be on the floors in that house is making me feel sick

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I just really cannot get my head around the fact she thinks content for her 'job' is filming herself making a bed, doing the dishwasher and putting a load of washing on. Who actually thinks to stop and film such an everyday occurrence to post on IG, the mind boggles, it really does, I just don't get it.

Reactions: 13
Surely she knows its muddy outside so she would change into some shoes to go outside? But to th3n keep the slippers on and walk around the house and stand all over the boys beds in those grubby things?!
duck me sideways she really is a bleeping SLOB. What a woman

Reactions: 13
Just saw Steve's story, he's clearly depressed about how he had a load more before being trapped by mj so he's reading books that he can relate to!
I just saw his story. They are a very strange couple, he's sat in Costa with a coffee reading a book, goodness knows where she is. They appear more like Co parents(albeit crap ones) rather than a couple, they seem to live quite separate lives, evenings out with their own mates, not with each other. They can't use kids as an excuse for not going out together, Steve's parents took Alfie away multiple times also took both boys, there's enough grandparents and aunts uncles etc for them to have child care to allow them a night out together. I get the feeling Steve is unhappy, probably only the boys keeping him with Rebegga, bet she uses them as ammunition to get what she wants.

Why the duck is she putting 4 scoops of protein powder in her smoothie? I’m no worlds strongest (wo)man, but it does my head in when you see all the instamums slurping a protein shake. They haven’t got a clue 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.