Rebecca Lamb #21 Pup for the gram and the boys had pox, what’s going on with the ginger locks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A meltdown is brewing. Slated for the ads, people contacting the brands and slated for her shite you tube videos. Bad day at the boss babe office today!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
No way has she hidden the amount of dislikes 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I feel like we’ve achieved something today guys. Hope you’re all super happy and super confident and super positive about yourselves!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Oh duck sake there’s going to be one hell of a troll rant coming tonight/tomorrow .........

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Cue a meltdown on Instagram where she cries into the camera about trolls ruining her reputation with brands coz they’re jelussss. Sob.

• Haha
  • Heart
She'd better not dare to start implying she has anxiety! From someone who has severe anxiety disorder, I don't think she could go any lower. She has absolutely no idea what real mental illness is. twit.

I have disliked it again. Don’t know if it will show up though. I didn’t know you could turn it off. She only did that because dislikes went higher than likes 🤣🤣
People really are seeing through her

Reactions: 10
We might get another video of her furiously tapping the laptop?! Followed by a gazillion stories of all the arse lickers "supporting" her. Hope she has plenty of Malibu in🍹

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She absolutely does not help herself by deleting every single criticism. If she actually gave people a real answer and maybe just admitted once in a while that she’d got it wrong then people would have so much more respect for her! That grid post is a million percent photoshopped yet she’s all body positivity. Pick a fecking lane and stay in it! 3 completely different ads in 2 days, she’s all over the place!

Reactions: 11
Classeh, sexeh, loveleh, gorgeous. Did she need to say those words 1000000000000 times? Her vocab is really limited, wowser. It's painful to watch, it really is. I cringed.

Reactions: 9
Hahaha bet she’s going mental in the dungeon tonight

PEOPLE ARE SEEING THROUGH YOUR tit HUN

This has backfired on her so much I love it

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She’s even got Steve commenting on her video 😫 how desperate! Imagine them sat in the house ‘erm Steve hun, everywun is slaggen me off cos I talk a lowd of tit, mek a YouTube account quik n comment on meh video or we’ll have no moneh for chiken cos u luv chiken for your dinner’ 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Dislikes are now ahead of likes. What a great night this is
Its like election night results :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

She only espews "bodeh posssssitiviteh" cos thats what brings in the cash moneyyyys!

Steve hates fat birds and so does she thats why she was sooooo happeh to fit into that pair of size 10 skinny (mom) jeans :p😆🤦‍♀️

At least now she has 2 pairs of underwear because I remember her saying ages ago when she bought a bra & knickers set in a primark haul that she doesnt have or buy much underwear she probably wears the same set day in day out all the while humping every day 🤮

I would like to finish by thanking Triumph for not sending her a thong so the viewing public were spared from seeing rebecca's arse for the 2847604th time this year...Thank you Triumph!

Reactions: 12
Does she get paid before the ad has gone live or after?

Shes managed to turn some nice underwear into some cheap tat! There was no need to prance around like a prat showing her rolls. It really broguht the standard of the video down...She then brings the video down much more by banging on about her trolls.

She could have made this a really nice ad but it was awful and chavy.

Ps. Them knickers.... you should have sided up. They're a little tight hun.

Reactions: 10
And now we get to sit and watch alllllll the reposts of people kissing her arse

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.