Rebecca Lamb #21 Pup for the gram and the boys had pox, what’s going on with the ginger locks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi everywun welcum toooo mah channul just ere spreading bodeh posetiveteh & slow cooka ideas. I luv botatoes and suren sureeen saran soren bars I get them fo the boys an Steve likes chickin for his lunch so I get chickin and suren sureeen Saran soren bars for Steve n the boys but I’m havin these realleh yum meh shakes cos am dairy free and am slimming but am happy with how a look but I luv havin mince pies n cream (oops dairy ano hehe my poor tummy!) so a hope you like ma channul give me a like n subscribe if u ant already n that way u can enjoy seeing mah fanny flaps n body posetiveteh messages. I post mah arse at least 4x a week n if ya lucky u might notice I’ve actually got 2 kids n 2 dogs not just ALFEH & mah CuTe puppeh Maaaaable. Steve thinks am sexeh. Byeeeee
This is my favourite thing ever to read 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
huh? No, her being stupid does not equal a disability.
No, what I am saying is are we getting it wrong? Maybe shes not stupid, maybe she actually has a disability. Because I cant believe that someone could actually be that stupid for no reason?

Reactions: 4
Don’t worry at least her boys are being entertained on their tablets no doubt while mummy monitors comments about the tit show having a glass of wine and mince pie and cream

Reactions: 7
She always causes a fuss about haters after she’s posed in underwear for an #ad hoping she gets more engagement from people reposting and reassuring her that she’s soooo super amazing! Clever 👏 well played

Reactions: 16
I wonder what other “insta mums” think of her prancing around looking like a knob in her underwear 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m embarrassed for her

3EBAF652-A0F7-4938-9C4D-9A163BEE866A.jpeg
Didn’t she just say in her bodehhh positivitehhh video that she didn’t care and it goes over her head?!?
Total fake bullshitter

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Channel mum have got to drop her soon, I dont rate them at all but shes an embarrassment to their business and to herself

Reactions: 19
Can’t stand people that constantly feel sorry for themselves. You put your life and body online, so expect hate and criticism. If you can’t hack it then find a normal job instead of crying troll for attention. I’ve never known anyone to be so pathetic. Pay attention to your boys, not what your ‘haters’ are saying to you.

Reactions: 16
No, what I am saying is are we getting it wrong? Maybe shes not stupid, maybe she actually has a disability. Because I cant believe that someone could actually be that stupid for no reason?
Nah, loads of stupid people about. Unfortunately it has almost become something to aspire to. Just look at all the geordie shore, towie, reality tv "stars". Add in social media and people, especially girls, aspire to be a living version of a blow up doll with over inflated lips and a vacant expression. All looking identical, physically altering their bodies, bleating on about "choice and body confidence" whilst their self esteem depends on likes and positive comments. I despair🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Oh dear only 700 views in an hour.....of course she was gonna mention trolls. 😴

Does she really get trolled though? The odd crappy comment that's deleted immediately perhaps. She's not getting an inbox full of hate daily though is she? She's not that important. Turn your direct messaging off if that's the case.

What she really means is us lot here having an opinion on her content.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yeah, actual trolling involving sending horrible messages to her is terrible and not something i would wish on anyone.
People have gossiped forever. Think of the neighbours gossiping over the garden fence. I view tattle as the garden fence. Is it nice being gossiped about? Not particularly, however when you supply the "content" its kind of hard not to gossip about that person!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.