Rebecca Lamb #21 Pup for the gram and the boys had pox, whatโ€™s going on with the ginger locks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When my daughters grow up they are going to love themselves. Not because of people like Rebecca Lamb, but because of me and my husband. Because beauty is within, because their dad treats me with so much respect they will expect the same from their partner.

Steve if you read here, tell her to put her clothes back on, lock her phone in a drawer and take her on a date or something. Give her the right attention. Otherwise your boys will grow up treating women like meat.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
'Even if you've got cellulite or rolls you're still beautiful' - implying that you're attractive *in spite of* those things, rather than those things being beautiful. If you're going to pretend to be a body confidence expert or advocate then you have to do better than this. This isn't the right message.

This is infuriating. Mixed bullshit halfarsed attempts at covering issues like this do more harm than good.

I'm only half way through and my eyes are strained from the rolling and my blood pressure is rising. I hope no teenage girls are watching this tit show.
I called her out on her body positivity tit when she did her last video and swiftly got blocked.

Reactions: 4
When my daughters grow up they are going to love themselves. Not because of people like Rebecca Lamb, but because of me and my husband. Because beauty is within, because their dad treats me with so much respect they will expect the same from their partner.

Steve if you read here, tell her to put her clothes back on, lock her phone in a drawer and take her on a date or something. Give her the right attention. Otherwise your boys will grow up treating women like meat.
Unfortunately the boys have got no hope cos thatโ€™s exactly how Steve treats Rebecca! - like a piece of meat. Heโ€™s a ferret faced chauvinistic pig and needs to learn to respect women. Rebecca needs to learn some self respect too. But sheโ€™s far too stupid and vain for that ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ I used to love following her but I CANNOT stand her anymore! Sheโ€™s a bleeping sell out!

Reactions: 19
Shes not looking too confident in her latest grid post...looks a bit self concious

Reactions: 3
Wondered how long itโ€™d be before she had to get her half naked self on the grid again. She bleeping wrecks me with her body positivity shite! Any excuse to flash the flesh. And more fool those twats messaging her telling her how sheโ€™s amazing. They clearly have no brain cells either ๐Ÿ˜ค

Thought she was out with the school mums tonight anyway?! ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
Another lie no doubt

Reactions: 6
๐Ÿ˜‚ the dancing CRINGE!! duck off you dopey attention seeking slapper, im posehtive ill be sticking to my massive primark knickers thanks ๐Ÿ–•

• Haha
Reactions: 9
For all those who are new here, let me catch you up real quick with the โ€˜fat birdโ€™ references.

(credit goes to original poster back in April)
(Real credit goes to the main dick himself, Mr Steve Hobson everybody)
Thanks for reposting this. It needs to be pasted onto all her vlogs so her sheep can see how horrible he is. The racist comments anger me much, much more than the fat comments. That needs to be brought to the attention of any company wanting to work with her e.g. Morrisons

Reactions: 15
Been out this evening for a few hours, as i was about to leave I had a quick scroll through her stories and saw her half naked again doing an AD. My first thought was I was genuinely gutted to be missing out on the tattle gossip ๐Ÿ˜‚ couldnโ€™t wait to get back and catch up on all the comments. You didnโ€™t disappoint guys ๐Ÿ‘Œ what a tit show she is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Thanks for reposting this. It needs to be pasted onto all her vlogs so her sheep can see how horrible he is. The racist comments anger me much, much more than the fat comments. That needs to be brought to the attention of any company wanting to work with her e.g. Morrisons
Iโ€™m surprised he hasnโ€™t had a thread of his own yet.

Reactions: 4
She just used a โ€˜my body my rulesโ€™ sticker. I donโ€™t think it means what she thinks it means...

My Body My Rules (2015) is a three-minute animated film aimed at raising awareness of female genital mutilation (FGM) amongst primary school aged children in the UK.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.