Rebecca Lamb #21 Pup for the gram and the boys had pox, what’s going on with the ginger locks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes deleting all of the comments shes getting, so far shes kept 3, clearly the video has not gone how she thought

Reactions: 18
I think the saddest thing about this all is that she put up a story just as the video went live saying they were about to eat. So she’s sat at the table with her head in her phone, or she’s bathing the boys with her phone glued to her hand. Her priorities are all wrong!

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Rebecca on fake tan:

"If you want to try and stop feeling like you have to wear it because that's how you feel confident then maybe try and cut it out and see but if it makes you feel good then I wouldn't try and change anything. If you feel good and confident when you've got fake tan on then wear all the fake tan."

So, in summary, stop wearing fake tan if you need it to feel confident, but wear it if it makes you feel confident.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hi everywun welcum toooo mah channul just ere spreading bodeh posetiveteh & slow cooka ideas. I luv botatoes and suren sureeen saran soren bars I get them fo the boys an Steve likes chickin for his lunch so I get chickin and suren sureeen Saran soren bars for Steve n the boys but I’m havin these realleh yum meh shakes cos am dairy free and am slimming but am happy with how a look but I luv havin mince pies n cream (oops dairy ano hehe my poor tummy!) so a hope you like ma channul give me a like n subscribe if u ant already n that way u can enjoy seeing mah fanny flaps n body posetiveteh messages. I post mah arse at least 4x a week n if ya lucky u might notice I’ve actually got 2 kids n 2 dogs not just ALFEH & mah CuTe puppeh Maaaaable. Steve thinks am sexeh. Byeeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Rebecca on fake tan:

"If you want to try and stop feeling like you have to wear it because that's how you feel confident then maybe try and cut it out and see but if it makes you feel good then I wouldn't try and change anything. If you feel good and confident when you've got fake tan on then wear all the fake tan."

So, in summary, stop wearing fake tan if you need it to feel confident, but wear it if it makes you feel confident.
The fake tan advice made me howl with laughter... Hilarious!
She is utterly clueless.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
'Even if you've got cellulite or rolls you're still beautiful' - implying that you're attractive *in spite of* those things, rather than those things being beautiful. If you're going to pretend to be a body confidence expert or advocate then you have to do better than this. This isn't the right message.

This is infuriating. Mixed bullshit halfarsed attempts at covering issues like this do more harm than good.

I'm only half way through and my eyes are strained from the rolling and my blood pressure is rising. I hope no teenage girls are watching this tit show.

Reactions: 21
I think she is definitely slow. Hardly any mental capacity, she can't spell, she can't count, she is illiterate, lacks common sense, lacks any sort of sense. A person cannot be this stupid? Surely shes got to have some sort of disability?

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Surely the dislikes are going to take over the likes on the video! Bet she’s fuming 😂

I think she is definitely slow. Hardly any mental capacity, she can't spell, she can't count, she is illiterate, lacks common sense, lacks any sort of sense. A person cannot be this stupid? Surely shes got to have some sort of disability?
Nah, she is just a twit.

• Haha
huh? No, her being stupid does not equal a disability.

Reactions: 8
How many times can she say “like really sexy & really comfortable” in 20 minutes? Is this a joke? People seriously pay her to repeat herself & dance around like an utter twit? & why does she always smile while she’s talking she just looks so smug all the time erggh.
‘I normally wear a thong” - mate we all saw your Spanx through your trousers yesterday 😂 what a load of shite

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.