Rebecca Lamb #21 Pup for the gram and the boys had pox, what’s going on with the ginger locks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell is the new YouTube video all about why does she always have to prance around half naked!? I couldn’t do that I would be mortified for my partner that other people see me like that, body positivity what a joke she is the least confident person I’ve ever seen constantly changing herself and editing abs onto herself hahaha

Reactions: 14
I’m not even going to watch her new video, guaranteed she grabs her flab and wobbles it around whilst looking seductively into the camera.
there is nothing she can do or say about bodeh positiviteh we haven’t heard before.
Not nice when you’re cooking your tea 🤢

Reactions: 12
The dance... 😭😭😭 my retinas are burning. Wtf! WTF!!!

I’m not even going to watch her new video, guaranteed she grabs her flab and wobbles it around whilst looking seductively into the camera.
there is nothing she can do or say about bodeh positiviteh we haven’t heard before.
Not nice when you’re cooking your tea 🤢
She does 😭😭😆

Reactions: 4
Honestly though, how many pictures can you take of yourself in the same bleeping underwear???? It’s called underwear because you wear it under your clothes. Not for us to see! How does Steve support this? Sexy?! what’s sexy is respect.

Reactions: 12
God she’s such a bore!
Wish she’d piss off of social media. Seriously as fake as you can get and loves herself far too much.

Reactions: 11
She’s even edited her stomach on the photo on her story to be flat and have abs but she is so body confident

Reactions: 6
Raw fed dogs can still have treats that are cereal based.

Her dogs probably aren't being raw fed though. It's a lot of work - I've done it for 22 years now for five dogs at a time, and there's no way she's intelligent enough to get the balances of bone to meat correct. She can barely count to ten.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
All I can say is thank the lord they haven’t got any neighbours. Prancing around in her knickers in front of the curtainless windows 🥴

Reactions: 7
“ The perfect set of underwear for the festive season“ Yes because women only wear underwear at Christmas don’t They 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My mum taught me to stand up tall, and to keep your chin up no matter what. “Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.” What did your mum teach you Alfie?

When you want more views, take off your clothes. All of them. Let it all hang out.

ah, nice x

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.