Rebecca Lamb #21 Pup for the gram and the boys had pox, what’s going on with the ginger locks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or is her mouth not in sync with the words in that crap morrisons video she's made

Reactions: 8
Imagine being buzzing off your tits for your Christmas dinner and turning up to her house and seeing that? Gave me the shits just looking at it

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Is it just me or is her mouth not in sync with the words in that crap morrisons video she's made
I'm hard of hearing and I was trying to lip read I honestly thought something was up with my phone glad you've posted this now I know it's not me 😂

Reactions: 9
Think we should all email Morrison’s telling them what we think of them gifting this moron free food. Disgusting when theres kids out there with parents who can barely afford to feed them 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I know it sounds so stupid but this has actually really upset me. Why don't these companies donate to the less fortunate at this time of year rather than feed those who are comfortably well off?

I was so devastated at the election results on Friday that I donated £40 to the Trussell Fund rather than buy myself extras over Christmas.... I'm not exactly well off myself either as a single mum at university. The volume of people having to use food banks over the recent years is upsetting and then you get people like her who couldn't give a damn.

I won't be shopping at morrisons again.

• Sad
Reactions: 48
Disgusted over here too! I’ve cringed watching her videos, laughed at her, but this has pissed me off so bad!! The waste of food, practicing cooking a piece of gammon! When did they have a mini Xmas dinner?? The weekend she was down about her nan? Or after she went to Morrison’s yesterday?
Practicing hosting!? For the people she eats with every day? That’s not hosting rebegga
Will never shop in Morrison’s again!!

Reactions: 16
When will brands learn that consumers are being massively turned off with all the #gifted I’m disgusted at Morrison’s, donate to food banks rather than giving that greedy beg all that food.

Reactions: 16
I’ve written an email. Go to the website and scroll to the contact us section. Took 2 minutes and they said they will respond by call or email in 2-3 working days. The more people complain, the more chance that these companies will realise that this is morally disgusting.

Reactions: 19
I feel so embarrassed for her, we were all wondering why she was dressed up in her crop top the other day and now we know why. Imagine a life where you literally get all dressed up to do an AD in your house and then spend all day just at home, she doesn’t even have friends or family she could actually invite over to eat the food.

And now we know why she done her food shop this week in Morrison’s 😂😂😂😂 we see you Rebecca

Reactions: 22
I’ve just bollocked them as well not that they’ll give a tit

I’m fuming
duck MORRISONS ANYWAY I’ll take my custom to Asda 🖕🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 20
she could have at least unboxed the food and set up her table with some festive tit and lights to make it look appealing or as if they were sitting down as a family for a proper meal .... she doesn’t have a clue and this is her JOB 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 17
I’ve messaged Morrison’s and channel mum, disgusted. Charlotte Taylor worked wth them too. Fair enough do an ad but that food should have been donated, it’s offensive when someone who has just spent thousands on a puppy gets gifted all of that food 😔😠

Reactions: 15
Thought they had corned beef hash for tea as posted on 2SS’s story, so why has she cooked a turkey and pigs in blankets 🤔🤔 unless they are just frozen stuck on a olate

Reactions: 9
Morrison’s can suck a dick. Regardless of what other influencers have done the same AD, shouldn’t be happening full stop. All for a bit of advertising, make a Christmas tv advert like everyone else. Tight arse pricks.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.