Rebecca Lamb #21 Pup for the gram and the boys had pox, what’s going on with the ginger locks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Rebegga was a responsible parent, she would spend quality time with each boy 1to1 so neither one can monopolise her. She has the time dispite what she says. Instead of beauticians and hairdressers every 2 weeks, spend that time with the boys, stop recording them and actually pay attention. The boys are used like performing monkies, rather than being treated like her children. She is very fortunate, but chooses to spend more time on herself instead of the boys. Send Woody to nursery, he can play, learn and interact there, instead of being put to bed for a nap before 10am.

Reactions: 8
For people talking about when she changed yes shes got much worse but am i the only one who has always seen something off with her? Yeah i use to watch her and enjoy most content but i had to break myself into her, when i first found her when i was pregnant i thought she was so weird, the mad eyes and repeating herself she seemed so dull even then and this was 2 years ago but i ended up pretty much bed bound at the end of my pregnancy and had nothing to watch and she kept popping up so i ended up getting used to her and overlooking her annoyingness since she did seem real and somewhat normal minus the giant posh house.
Just wondering tho did anyone else see she was weird from the start or am i just overly critical haha
The first video i watched of hers she was doing a q&a she said she needed to go an get some contact lenses because she couldn’t see a thing without them but continued to read questions quite easily off her phone without any glasses 🤷‍♀️ I thought ayup we’ve got a dippy one here

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t get though how she can say she gets mum guilt if she “works” during the day but she posted yesterday that she had been out to get her eye lashes done during the day 🤷🏽‍♀️
I think mum guilt only applies if she is ‘working’, hair, lashes, nails, etc is classed as me time which of course she deserves because she works so so hard. It’s self care and it helps her mental health 🤢🤢😡

Reactions: 7
This has probably already been said but two things -
1. Your son CAN'T count to 10, he can COPY you counting to 10. There's a difference. Plus, he didn't even say all the numbers. Stop forcing him to copy you all the time for Instagram. It's no good for him. He needs to use language IN CONTEXT. IN REAL WORLD SITUATIONS.
2. I can't believe how much you love yourself. Who films themselves EVERY DAY posing in front of a mirror with a filter and music?!
I may have to stop watching her altogether cos she annoys me SO MUCH.

Reactions: 11
Maybe If she stopped trout pouting at the camera and flashing her bits for 5 minutes and went and looked after her kids woody in particular I feel so sorry for that lil fella he gets the raw deal all the time always mentioned last left out ignored while golden boy gets all the attention it's wrong and not fair I can imagine christmas morning woody will be left opening up Poundland tat while Alfie gets to unwrap all the good gear .☹

Reactions: 5
The first video i watched of hers she was doing a q&a she said she needed to go an get some contact lenses because she couldn’t see a thing without them but continued to read questions quite easily off her phone without any glasses 🤷‍♀️ I thought ayup we’ve got a dippy one here
To be fair to Beggy (you won’t hear me saying that often!) I needed glasses/contacts for everyday wear,tv,driving,etc but could see fine without for close work, reading, computer etc

Reactions: 1
To be fair to Beggy (you won’t hear me saying that often!) I needed glasses/contacts for everyday wear,tv,driving,etc but could see fine without for close work, reading, computer etc
It was the way she went on like she was completely blind without them

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She should have mum guilt! She spends all her time ignoring her kids needs and plonking them in a corner on an iPad until they are needed on screen! At least other working mums make sure their children’s needs are met while they go out to work, either through paid professional childcare or caring relatives. And in my opinion most other working mums make the most of quality time with their kids rather than getting hair, nails face done on a constant loop of appointments.

Reactions: 9
Her skin is getting so bad it must all that cheap make up she shovels on.
Eyebrow pencil was the complete wrong colour... foundation too light and eyes looked like they had been farted on (pink eye) ha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just watched LJC latest vlog and her oldest son (same age as Alfie) is so chatty and clearly has lots of interests, he lists off all these facts about dinosaurs, yet Alfie doesn’t seem to be interested in anything like that?! It’s just plonk them in front of the tv 🤷🏼‍♀️ Also Rebs latest video, her skin is awful and I don’t know if it’s the lighting but her makeup seems really patchy and all completely the wrong shades

Reactions: 3
I get awful mum guilt, I have 2 self employed jobs, one based at home, one not. When I’m home and having to work when my kids are off school i hate it, because even though I’m around and do basic care (food, drink etc) I can’t play with them or give them loads of attention (it’s fine when they are in school as I have 6 hours to get it done!) so yes I think every one gets a bit of mum guilt but In Rebecca’s case she could do all her stuff (except filming!) in the evening once the kids are in bed, or when Steve is around to watch the kids!

I’m so awful I even get puppy guilt when I’m working. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What strikes me the most when watching her make up “tutorial” video is how lazy & sloppy it is.

She’s not taken any time to actually plan what she’s doing or what she’s saying. It’s all just off the cuff and as a result it’s completely amateur.

The voice over was nonsense - she doesn’t know what she’s talking about and just sounds stupid. If it was me, I’d have watched the footage a few times, making notes on what I wanted to say for each section and actually spent some time rehearsing it. Record it, play it back, see if it fits the footage, change as required and do it section by section. Yknow, actually take it seriously and put some bloddy effort into it instead of “am just gunna blend this into ma face, with this blender. Am just blending it all over ma face and stuff so it’s all blended in all over ma face. I’ve got this glittery eyeliner so I’m going to use it to line my eye all over, because it’s so festive and glittery.”

Honestly. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What strikes me the most when watching her make up “tutorial” video is how lazy & sloppy it is.

She’s not taken any time to actually plan what she’s doing or what she’s saying. It’s all just off the cuff and as a result it’s completely amateur.

The voice over was nonsense - she doesn’t know what she’s talking about and just sounds stupid. If it was me, I’d have watched the footage a few times, making notes on what I wanted to say for each section and actually spent some time rehearsing it. Record it, play it back, see if it fits the footage, change as required and do it section by section. Yknow, actually take it seriously and put some bloddy effort into it instead of “am just gunna blend this into ma face, with this blender. Am just blending it all over ma face and stuff so it’s all blended in all over ma face. I’ve got this glittery eyeliner so I’m going to use it to line my eye all over, because it’s so festive and glittery.”

Honestly. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Ah just luv glitter, it’s so glittereh and sparkeleh and festive. Glitter just reminds me of Christmas it’s so festive and glittereh 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has anyone seems Steve’s story about his x-rated sing along? He makes me feel sick

Reactions: 2
Morrison’s I didn’t think she went there Charlotte Taylor has just done an ad for their Christmas food when she never shops there either I bleeping hope they’re not giving it to this bleep for free as well
Hating all this “I’m not jealous of Rebecca because (list 10 reasons here)” bullshit.
What about people that do have reasons to be jealous? She has no idea of what the word “gratitude” means.

The women that have been trying for years and years to have kids and can’t and she treats them as she does.

The people that have saved and saved to get on the property ladder and then the market turns and they can’t and she fucks a lad and gets a house.

The parents that have to leave their children everyday to go out and work crappy hours to make sure their children can eat when she has every minute with hers and does duck all!

The parents that miss breakfast times and miss dinner times because they’re working overtime to buy those special presents for Christmas and she shops for her boys in Poundland whilst flaunting her £3k new puppy.

The people who can’t afford their bills month to month let alone buy 5 new outfits for NO bleeping REASON!

She really has absolutely NO concept. And I’m sure there’s A LOT of people on here, silently feeling resentful towards her but will never admit it.
I’ve seen a handful of her videos I’d never even heard of her until I seen these threads I’ve obviously missed something but does she actually buy her sons Christmas presents from Poundland? She’s just bought a dog worth more than £1000 I don’t get it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.