Rebecca Lamb #21 Pup for the gram and the boys had pox, what’s going on with the ginger locks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please can someone PLEASE tell me what this absolute fool is doing? What the hell are these ads? What the hells going with her life, what the hells going on with her face and wtf is that hair?
Honestly the more I am seeing from her I am just thinking wtf. Every day shite content after shite content, Woody is treated crap, she dresses like she's out on the raz but goes nowhere, sees no one. Insta stories- laughable, insta posts- either 3/4 naked or ads.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
To be honest I find it infuriating that the influencers switch for easy money .. Charlotte Taylor does a Tesco haul every week and occasionally nips into Waitrose as she constantly tells us it's just behind her house ... But she's done a Morrisons ad ??? ... Rebecca lamb does Tesco or Aldi every week for her hauls and here is her Morrisons ad .. it just annoys me 😡😡... I'm not sure if anyone follows Jess from only girl in the house at least her Xmas ad is for Lidl as she shops there all the time 👌👌

Reactions: 16
This is how thick she is.. she could have showed us it all laid out and then shown us what can be frozen. Then she could have said i am going to freeze these and use them over xmas. Instead shes wasted all that food as they wouldnt have eaten the lot. And how disrespectful for familes that are struggling when u have twats like her using all that food yo ‘ practice’ with 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Heyromeca has done an almost identical post today.. of a Morrison’s Xmas spread. Will anyone complain about her?
I get where your coming from, I really do. but give the girl a break 😂..
I've not seen the others but my feelings would definitely be the same.

Reactions: 5
Heyromeca has done an almost identical post today.. of a Morrison’s Xmas spread. Will anyone complain about her?
Think you’re missing the point, the problem are the shops and the influencers as a whole. You just happen to be on a Rebecca Lamb thread.

I've messaged zoflora, asking how they choose which vloggers to gift things to. Voiced my disgust at such a lazy greedy vlogger being chosen also highlighted the time she used febreeze to clean her kitchen work top. The woman's a bloody imbecile. Others like Ellie Pollie buy and use it all the time, could understand gifting someone like that
I never knew she febreezed her worktops 😭😭😭 I’m crying with laughter! What a clown 🤡😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s not even a good advert. I can’t really tell what she’s actually got... is that veg in the silver foil tray!? I saw pigs in blankets and mince pies but can’t really make out the other stuff. If it’s an advert why the hell doesn’t she tell us what the products are, and where is the joint now you’ve cooked it!!! She is lazy end of.... she does the minimum every single ad so you never know anymore about the product than you’d get off google 😡

Reactions: 12
We will give her a break when she stops being so fake. Whilst I don’t agree with any shop giving out free food to idiots like her, what’s more annoying is the fact she never shops there. I’d say the same about other ‘influencers’ doing the same ad. It was a half arsed ad too, look at the state of it. It’s repulsive, it doesn’t make me want to rush to Morrison’s. All while there’s people out there starving. Nah she will get a break when she uses her platform for something decent like maybe I don’t know, donate some food to those who need it this Christmas? Rather than being greedy and accepting food that’s gone right to waste. Absolute wanker she is!

Reactions: 17
It’s not even a good advert. I can’t really tell what she’s actually got... is that veg in the silver foil tray!? I saw pigs in blankets and mince pies but can’t really make out the other stuff. If it’s an advert why the hell doesn’t she tell us what the products are, and where is the joint now you’ve cooked it!!! She is lazy end of.... she does the minimum every single ad so you never know anymore about the product than you’d get off google 😡
And this is EXACTLY the reason why she never gets repeat ads & jobs. If you notice, a company never ever reuses her. Yet 90% of most other decent influencers will have repeated work.
They’re happy to pay for the one time audience reach and then realise how tit it is and don’t rebook her 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
2 ads in the same night. Please explain again why Woody only got toys from Poundland please Rebecca? I mean I know he’s got a bike but the total cost of his presents came to around £30. Isn’t that roughly how much your nails/eyelashes cost? Selfish bleep needs her head wobbled.

Reactions: 28
You’ve been a member since July and this is your only comment..defending this idiot? Interesting...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I never knew she febreezed her worktops 😭😭😭 I’m crying with laughter! What a clown 🤡😂😂😂
Oh god yes, she also sprayed a wicker waste paper basket with febreeze and then blew on it. She's totally clueless. Zoflora have actually responded to my email. They have assured me they will look into why she was gifted items when she doesn't even follow the page and doesn't appear to be a regular user of their products. It was meant to be a 12 days of Christmas advent package but because she's such a greedy grabby cow, she ripped open all the individually wrapped packages. No doubt she'll do another give away full of her recently gifted items

Reactions: 19
I'm sure it's been said before but I cannot stand channel mum and before I understood this dark world of instamums properly, there were a number of mums I just found so self entitled and cringey, Rebecca being one of them. Then I realised they all worked for channel mum. It's almost as though it's their aim to hire desperate and fame hungry new mums and transform them into the same contoured, ripped jeans (for added edge) spouting shite, quoting shite, family posing by walls or in meadows, annoying and very wasteful hauls of any kind - morons!

How many other influencers are doing the same though? Do you comment on their threads on Tattle? Just interested
If I see something I dislike then I’ll comment. I don’t follow people like Charlotte Taylor (if that’s her name) who’s apparently done the same ad so no I won’t comment on her thread because I don’t actually know much else about her. I do comment on other threads here and there, however it’s hard to keep up as they are bigger threads and the topic changes so much and unlike our Rebs, I’m not glued to my phone 24/7. I comment so much on Rebegga because I’ve followed her a while and know a lot more about her. I think most YouTubers/influences are entitled wankers though. They’re not very nice people at all and they definitely do not deserve all that they are given.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.