Rebecca Lamb #21 Pup for the gram and the boys had pox, what’s going on with the ginger locks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope to god shes not got all that morrisons food for free when there are people starving on the streets 😣

Reactions: 25
There are families going without this Christmas and she's been gifted all that. This is what's wrong with the world 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Jesus Christ. I haven’t commented on this thread much for months but I had to come over and say WHAT THE HELL is that ad?
“Food glorious food”. Hahahaha. Let’s just zoom in shall we. Cakes and puddings she hasn’t even bothered to take out of their boxes. A half full bottle of juice. Some anaemic looking veg (that will never get eaten) and a dry as duck joint of meat. Yum. Must go to Morrison’s immediately. This isn’t just food this Rebecca Lamb’s food.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Why get dressed up and wear slippers 😂 what a bleeping zoom .... thats me done with morrisons

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Imagine going to the counter in Morrison’s and being like “Hiya I’m here to pick up my free food I get for being an influencer” whilst there’s people around you having to use calculators to make sure they don’t go over their £20 limit for the week to feed their family

• Sad
Reactions: 37
If she was any kind of human she would donate that food she was gifted to food banks for families that are less privileged.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She’s never shopped in Morrisons a day in her bleeping life.

This properly pisses me off when people are starving and relying on food banks. She’s such a dick.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Absolutely livid at Morrison’s! She’s a joke! bleeping donate it u greedy div!!

I’ve emailed them too.

Reactions: 13
That has to be the crappiest advert I have ever seen. House looks like a hovel, food looks revolting and she couldn’t even be bothered to take half of it out the packets.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.